PDA

View Full Version : Why didn't I think of this before

Encryptions
03-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Make it to where our gear loadout can save a pet to the loadout so when used it summons that specific pet.
Loadout 1 gears + deary summon.
Loadout 2 gears + nekro summon.
Works with hot bars so if you swap a loadout it swaps the pet, if a pet is under a cooldown on aa then it will not be swapped out, just your gears will be swapped out and the hotbar symbol remains lit up so you can press it again to summon the pet for that loadout once your aa is ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Devine2021
03-05-2022, 11:35 PM
+1

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Vulcainx
03-06-2022, 04:12 AM
+1

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Potofgreed
03-06-2022, 10:07 AM
Make it to where our gear loadout can save a pet to the loadout so when used it summons that specific pet.
Loadout 1 gears + deary summon.
Loadout 2 gears + nekro summon.
Works with hot bars so if you swap a loadout it swaps the pet, if a pet is under a cooldown on aa then it will not be swapped out, just your gears will be swapped out and the hotbar symbol remains lit up so you can press it again to summon the pet for that loadout once your aa is ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalkwouldn't this lock you out if your pet is on cd ?

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Encryptions
03-06-2022, 11:14 AM
wouldn't this lock you out if your pet is on cd ?

a pet is under a cooldown on aa then it will not be swapped out, just your gears will be swapped out and the hotbar symbol remains lit up so you can press it again to summon the pet for that loadout once your aa is ready.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

No, it just won't swap your pet.

Potofgreed
03-08-2022, 01:35 PM
No, it just won't swap your pet.clean and my bad

asommers
03-08-2022, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the suggestion. We discussed this internally and decided against it.

-ALS