PDA

View Full Version : Fallen King and Queen?

Elixirgod
07-04-2012, 06:38 AM
You know about the Fallen Prince in Nuri Hallows, Belefort Sewers, and Mount Fang? Well if he's a Prince, wouldn't there be a Fallen King and a Fallen Queen as well? What about the word "Fallen" in the Fallen Prince's name? Did the Prince has a trajic event in his life, which made him get his name? Was there a Fallen King and Queen In Beta? Devs of PL, would you mind answering these questions which would be really helpful! Thanks! :)

Phoenixking
07-04-2012, 07:54 AM
I'm pretty sure the fallen can mean killed or lost their royal stuff, the king and queen most likely died and the prince wasn't able to take the land and rule it hence he became fallen prince and just roams Alterra for elite stuff, or he can be the elf queens son, yes an elf having a bear as a kid. This is all just my ideas

ImHawk
07-04-2012, 08:27 AM
..or....
It doesn't have a story at all and is just named fallen prince.Cuz its.cool lolz

Chopper
07-04-2012, 08:32 AM
..or....
It doesn't have a story at all and is just named fallen prince.Cuz its.cool lolz

probably fallen because he is stuck without a castle, kingdom, or army to command and he has to talk to random adventurers all day and give away freebies to them begging! ha ha

Siejo
07-05-2012, 03:40 AM
The Queen of Alterra is actually alive and in one of the pvp maps ^_^

Swords
07-05-2012, 09:14 AM
You know about the Fallen Prince in Nuri Hallows, Belefort Sewers, and Mount Fang? Well if he's a Prince, wouldn't there be a Fallen King and a Fallen Queen as well? What about the word "Fallen" in the Fallen Prince's name? Did the Prince has a trajic event in his life, which made him get his name? Was there a Fallen King and Queen In Beta? Devs of PL, would you mind answering these questions which would be really helpful! Thanks! :)

Bandit king and queen was once king and queen, disowned the prince and became bandits

Elixirgod
07-26-2012, 11:36 AM
Bandit king and queen was once king and queen, disowned the prince and became bandits

hmmmmm that makes sense...

Chopper
07-26-2012, 12:35 PM
how does disowning a prince make you bandits.

I think those are Bandits who call them selves the king and queen of the bandits.

There are still castle guards, etc. There must be someone in charge.

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 12:37 PM
how does disowning a prince make you bandits.

I think those are Bandits who call them selves the king and queen of the bandits.

There are still castle guards, etc. There must be someone in charge.
*facrpalm* the king and queen disowned the child for that they can BECOME bandits

Chopper
07-26-2012, 12:50 PM
*facrpalm* the king and queen disowned the child for that they can BECOME bandits

still doesn't make sense to me. The royal lineage follows the King and Queen. Disowning the Prince means they are still King and Queen. Why then give up the throne to the kingdom to be bandits of the sewers?
Presumably, as King and Queen they rule all of the land, including the sewers as well. Why purposely demote yourself to live in the sewers?

Jugernugetx
07-26-2012, 12:53 PM
or... the 'fallen' stands for falling down a sewer...

Cahaun
07-26-2012, 03:08 PM
The Bandit King and Queen are the King and Queen OF THE BANDITS! The Elf queen is still in charge of the place though the players, for some reason, can't talk to her...

We can kill her though! :encouragement:

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 03:10 PM
still doesn't make sense to me. The royal lineage follows the King and Queen. Disowning the Prince means they are still King and Queen. Why then give up the throne to the kingdom to be bandits of the sewers?
Presumably, as King and Queen they rule all of the land, including the sewers as well. Why purposely demote yourself to live in the sewers?
There can only be one royalty of Alterra and that's the elf queen, the bandit kings must have been the king of sewers, wanted more greed and became bandit kings

Suentous PO
07-26-2012, 08:07 PM
I still think it would be cool if at the last map of the game we restore his kingdom and crown the rightfull king.

Late
07-26-2012, 08:35 PM
The prince is pretty old looking he looks like our bears so bears don't live forever

Phoenixking
07-26-2012, 10:48 PM
I still think it would be cool if at the last map of the game we restore his kingdom and crown the rightfull king.
The last map should be elf queen gone evil and she has demi-god powers