PDA

View Full Version : Battle Passes

Critxz
03-06-2022, 01:37 PM
Hello Everyone,
An old player here, left the game after the 61 expansion and now just returned a while back to see the game not so different, maybe that is a good thing, however there seems to be a lot of stuff that could be better, while trying to level up, I noticed no one plays maps when you're level 61-79, if AL devs could introduce a mentor mentee system where there are aps for helping out lower level players and finishing their quests, maybe beginners would have a much better time?
Everyone loves progression, like other games, won't a battle pass with exclusive vanites, Pets be ideal? I'm sure I'd buy as well as other people, make them non tradeable for extra profit in sales!
Also if you would let the daily quests be automatically collected, it's kinda annoying you have to run through the entire lists one by one, and talk to every one everyday to do the quests.

Alexwwe
03-06-2022, 01:53 PM
-1 battle pass is p2w

Redjellydonut
03-06-2022, 02:40 PM
-1 battle pass is p2w

Sorry to break it to you buddy but this game been p2w since launch [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scll
03-06-2022, 04:40 PM
Seasonal battle passes for 20_30$ with quests/missions to complete for exclusive vanities, gears, pets. nothing op.
+1

Squ1dosh
03-06-2022, 07:58 PM
-1 if there would be exclusive then the aps leaderboards can only be for rich players in reak life

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

terapan
03-06-2022, 09:55 PM

This game already friendly for new and poor player. Don't ruined it.

Jacob Lorenzo
03-06-2022, 10:43 PM
Battle pass would be cool. I know for a fact I’ll buy. If you add the opportunity to gain gears, vanity, pets, etc it should be current content just non tradable. Or it looks different but non tradable.

Formature
03-06-2022, 10:56 PM
-1 , pay to win will never be a good solution for anything.

championboost
03-06-2022, 10:59 PM
We already have small battle passes with the event tiers
I said in the past already they should add more tiers to the event and more rewards

Mcmikeguapo
03-06-2022, 11:38 PM
+1 to add it, as someone said, nothing op, they could add some nab gears, one exclusive vanity per season, maybe a decent pet and some lixirs, the only cons I see is that it could be expensive and ppl will keep saying “PAy tO WiN” cause of its price

Alome
03-07-2022, 01:07 AM
-1 ....Op gears can be obtained through hard work while stayin f2p...

Unless that battle pass can be bought with gold or plat

Critxz
03-07-2022, 02:55 AM
-1 battle pass is p2w

I kinda don't understand the p2w mindset in games, you do realise it helps the devs? I personally have never bought plats because I live in a 3rd world country and it is very expensive for me lol but battle passes could be 10 dollars which is affordable plus I never mentioned for them to drop the best gears, any decent gears would do, better than the advancement packs we get and the priority here is for them to release exclusive vanites which in no way makes the game easier for having cool vanities :)

menreiki.hayagan11
03-07-2022, 07:46 AM
Y'all, it should not be a 'gear' for it not to become a p2w thing but adding exclusive vanities to it for a particular month would be awesome or try adding some "new" Visual Effects at vanity weapons in battle pass it would be great [emoji178]

Sent from my RMX2180 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-07-2022, 07:57 AM
We have battle pass already it’s called enegry kit for plats.

Uereazagr
03-07-2022, 08:10 AM
I don’t really see how a battle pass would work in a MMORPG

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 12:15 PM
I kinda don't understand the p2w mindset in games, you do realise it helps the devs? I personally have never bought plats because I live in a 3rd world country and it is very expensive for me lol but battle passes could be 10 dollars which is affordable plus I never mentioned for them to drop the best gears, any decent gears would do, better than the advancement packs we get and the priority here is for them to release exclusive vanites which in no way makes the game easier for having cool vanities :)Lol $10 dollars Ain't cheap

Scll
03-07-2022, 03:28 PM
Lol $10 dollars Ain't cheap

Seasonal battle pass for 10_30$ with missions to do in return of exclusive vanities, pets, gears and even furnitures, nothing op and cheap, will give players something new to do as it'll be fun and more profit for sts. It's not gunna be pay to win as long as it doesn't include op pets and gears. Most other recent mmorog I've tried has this.

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 07:24 PM
Seasonal battle pass for 10_30$ with missions to do in return of exclusive vanities, pets, gears and even furnitures, nothing op and cheap, will give players something new to do as it'll be fun and more profit for sts. It's not gunna be pay to win as long as it doesn't include op pets and gears. Most other recent mmorog I've tried has this.First of all 10$ ain't cheap Here in the Philippines that would reach ₱470-₱510

Second if there's exclusive pet, that would be included on aps then the aps just would be for rich players in real life t

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 07:26 PM
And if poor people in real life don't have even the slightest chance to be in seadonal lb it would drop the game's ratings and if they drop ratings they would gain less profit

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 07:28 PM
So simply the battle pass won't be helping the devs

Fiasaria
03-07-2022, 07:44 PM
a seasonal battle pass, with buff tailored for planned events for that season, for example f2p got free elixirs for videos, let the battle pass buyer elixirs last longer

Mcmikeguapo
03-07-2022, 07:49 PM
And if poor people in real life don't have even the slightest chance to be in seadonal lb it would drop the game's ratings and if they drop ratings they would gain less profit

We already said nothing op, I think it wouldn’t affect to anyone if u buy it or not and it doesn’t give any advantage and that’s not even p2w, considering inflation of nowadays even 1.7k plats are nothing, a pass is something necessary imo and as Scll said, players will have something new to do :3

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 11:01 PM
We already said nothing op, I think it wouldn’t affect to anyone if u buy it or not and it doesn’t give any advantage and that’s not even p2w, considering inflation of nowadays even 1.7k plats are nothing, a pass is something necessary imo and as Scll said, players will have something new to do :3Yeah nothing op and I'm talking about the pets it would be ofc in the aps to collect all pets

Squ1dosh
03-07-2022, 11:04 PM
We already said nothing op, I think it wouldn’t affect to anyone if u buy it or not and it doesn’t give any advantage and that’s not even p2w, considering inflation of nowadays even 1.7k plats are nothing, a pass is something necessary imo and as Scll said, players will have something new to do :3A pass is not necessary lol
You can say 1.7k plat is nothing because you guys are rich but what about the other players, not all players are rich in real life

TheTranquil
03-08-2022, 12:48 AM
+1 Battlepass will really help the devs to continue the game, and they always have the options to exclude pets from Battlepass to put in APS. If it is about the gears it really is not necessary to put OP or gears that pars the new Mythic or Arcane weapons. If this can be implemented to the game, I think at most it will give the devs to be more motivated than before. Battlepass could seasonal too rather than monthly.

It would be cool to see a vanity weapon that has a different attack animation, which will make it cool for and a good deal for those who will purchase the Battle pass

Scll
03-08-2022, 04:04 AM
It's bot gunna affect the lb *facepalm* just things u can get from battle pass that are not op as the main stuff.

callme2times
03-08-2022, 04:47 AM
A pass is not necessary lol
You can say 1.7k plat is nothing because you guys are rich but what about the other players, not all players are rich in real life

Bruhh…. $10 BP

gilsooon
03-08-2022, 05:12 AM
+1 on battle passes nothing is game wrecking about that. A mini contribution to those who wanna spend petty. In fact we already have a similar feature like the 500 plats boost to lvl 76 and the permanent 15% xp plus courage pet. An idea would be to add more something like those because it really helps even for a small $ especially for the new players. Win win for community and the Devs.

My 2 cents.

Boba Fett
03-08-2022, 10:51 AM
we got leaderboard and events with tier rewards, there u go, -1

dorshe
03-08-2022, 01:39 PM

That’s not helping new player at all , plus..leaderboard for those that unemployed or riches who don’t work, and u wont get tier rewards if u are not lv 76 and above(harder) as all event boss zone scale to lv76

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alkif
03-08-2022, 05:59 PM
Most big MMOs have membership or subscription like osrs and wow. Its not that expensive however it adds up if every player buys it. For 100% f2p players there should be an option to buy it from other players with gold, as f2p you don't contribute to game development so in return you pay with your time. And before you start yelling at me "P2W, P2W!!!", thats coming from a player who has played for almost 10y and has bought plat only once xD The reason I would love to see this system is that more money = more content (hopefully).

Ploid
03-08-2022, 06:25 PM
A pass is not necessary lol

Sent from my CPH1903 using TapatalkDon't buy if u can't afford simple?

I wouldn't buy it if I can't afford it, but that doesn't mean u have to stop people who do wanna buy.

If there's an op pet? Too bad, those people have it because they paid, u don't because u didn't.

And nothing stops u from playing the game if u don't have that op pet, there are so many pets in the game, pick something that you like.

Geez, it's like you are stopping people from buying a Lamborghini because they can afford it and u can't.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Mcmikeguapo
03-08-2022, 08:34 PM

I can’t spend too much time to play lbs cause of uni, last one was winter race and had to stop at third day, a pass is a good way to get something for all those who don’t have a lot of time to play :3