View Full Version : New tradable dancing heart lb aura

trades
03-07-2022, 12:26 PM
Really curious on why this aura is tradeable Don’t know much about al forums I’ve only been on trademarket and don’t really read event info so I’m not sure if they already discussed this but I think it’s unfair how the new lb aura is tradeable and the past recent events the auras were bound like what about us im tryna make a bag off my aura too I’m not mad or anything but I’m just sayin [emoji2377]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
03-07-2022, 01:40 PM
It would be much appreciated if sts specified on the event preview what rewards are actually tradeable or not cuz this is a huge point to consider when deciding whether to run a lb or not.

Making specific lb items tradeable without a warning previous to the event beginning is very misleading, even more when sts has stated several times how they want lb rewards to remain untradeable.

Either make all or none tradeable and stop with this randomness, same goes for event points, first week of Lovecraft pts were fixed, and then all of a sudden they were randomized.

Honorably
03-10-2022, 12:38 PM
It would be much appreciated if sts specified on the event preview what rewards are actually tradeable or not cuz this is a huge point to consider when deciding whether to run a lb or not.

Making specific lb items tradeable without a warning previous to the event beginning is very misleading, even more when sts has stated several times how they want lb rewards to remain untradeable.

Either make all or none tradeable and stop with this randomness, same goes for event points, first week of Lovecraft pts were fixed, and then all of a sudden they were randomized. running for LB should be about WANTING the item, not wanting it just to sell. To be honest, they should keep it this way, just a bonus if it's tradable in the end.

trades
03-10-2022, 01:17 PM
running for LB should be about WANTING the item, not wanting it just to sell. To be honest, they should keep it this way, just a bonus if it's tradable in the end.

When you spend 1-2 week of your real life time grinding hard af for top 5 it should be your say so and the main point of this thread wasn’t about the gold it’s about why did sts make this aura tradeable when the last recent events the aura were untradable, how are they just gonna switch to making the new lb items untradeable then randomly let this new aura be tradeable and it’s not like 2 event passed where the event items were untradeable it’s been a good minute since they made them like that, like bro said either make all of them tradeable or nun at all or at least a heads up, nobody cant say that this isnt fair if you do then you have no common sense or just dgaf abt it

Honorably
03-10-2022, 01:22 PM
When you spend 1-2 week of your real life time grinding hard af for top 5 it should be your say so and the main point of this thread wasn’t about the gold it’s about why did sts make this aura tradeable when the last recent events the aura were untradable, how are they just gonna switch to making the new lb items untradeable then randomly let this new aura be tradeable and it’s not like 2 event passed where the event items were untradeable it’s been a good minute since they made them like that, like bro said either make all of them tradeable or nun at all or at least a heads up, nobody cant say that this isnt fair if you do then you have no common sense or just dgaf abt it where did they EVER say ALL lb items are gonna be untradable? 💀

trades
03-10-2022, 01:30 PM
where did they EVER say ALL lb items are gonna be untradable? [emoji88]

where did they EVER say ALL lb items are gonna be untradable? [emoji88]

Like I said I don’t read info sts puts put but flashio seems to know what he’s talking about he said even sts stated numerous times that they want lb items to remain untradeable obviously you ain’t read right LMAO and when did I ever say al said that i just said they had it like that for a good minute so it’s only logical sense to assume it’ll stay like that until they mention something goofy kid read right [emoji1782]

Honorably
03-10-2022, 01:49 PM
Like I said I don’t read info sts puts put but flashio seems to know what he’s talking about he said even sts stated numerous times that they want lb items to remain untradeable obviously you ain’t read right LMAO and when did I ever say al said that i just said they had it like that for a good minute so it’s only logical sense to assume it’ll stay like that until they mention something goofy kid read right [emoji1782]

PLEASE post the quote where sts said EVERY lb item going forward will be untradable. Spoiler; You won't be able to find it lmao

Sabiee
03-10-2022, 04:11 PM
Not every one have a free choice to choose to run to reach lb in this event or that , it’s mostly depends on ur life if u have time to run this time or u don’t have time , so should be fair that it’s always tradable or always untradable ..

Honorably
03-10-2022, 05:43 PM
Not every one have a free choice to choose to run to reach lb in this event or that , it’s mostly depends on ur life if u have time to run this time or u don’t have time , so should be fair that it’s always tradable or always untraceable..

Every single item handed out through LB SHOULD be untradable and sts should state that EVERY TIME imo. Lb items are for the ones who earned it, not the level 1 gold buyer in windmoore.