PDA

View Full Version : Merching

Titanium
03-08-2022, 02:42 PM
I’m not going to use that word which rhymes with “inflation” and goes head to head with it nowadays.

My personal view towards market nowadays is bullish as we have events and pve maps which allow players to farm unbeliveable amounts of gold.

When there’s gold, the demand will get higher too. As people are willing and have the capacity to buy stuff which they didnt have any financial resource to do so until now.

Little did they know, the offer gets higher too and the supply plummets.

Now lets stop right there.

Some people are using this against some desperate buyers to dictate the price as they wish. Because there’s no more decency left. People are in rush to get rich and their favorite tool is forum.

How to avoid getting merched and overpay?

Don’t.

There’s a time to buy and theres a time to sell.

This is the best time to sell your items and have some kind of decency. Don’t go over the board with it.

Some buyers are just desperate and willing to make insane offers just because. You can’t refuse something which is too good to be true. It’s just the way it is.

Don’t be like these full time cappers “i have a friend who sold X aura for 1b”. You won’t get rich out of this.

If you want to feel rich. Buy stuff (during events when gold is burnt) and dont sell in the next 6-9month. Make more gold and hold items. Owning stuff makes you rich not the feeling to fool another player.

dorshe
03-08-2022, 11:37 PM
Well said.. agreed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk