PDA

View Full Version : Why on earth was the Black hearts of love brought back?

Curvatwo
03-08-2022, 11:53 PM
Is this an April fools joke in march?

I spent a ton of plat and gold to buy these helms because it was marketed as limited stock.
I mean, what is the point of them going out of stock DURING the event, just to be brought back later? I was deceived and many others were too...

Permabanme
03-09-2022, 08:12 AM

I spent a ton of plat and gold to buy these helms because it was marketed as limited stock.
I mean, what is the point of them going out of stock DURING the event, just to be brought back later? I was deceived and many others were too...

I feel you on this lol they should've made lovely available this time

Cinco
03-09-2022, 09:42 AM
It was a mistake and will be rectified as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Curvatwo
03-09-2022, 01:09 PM
It was a mistake and will be rectified as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

okay, thanks

Vapourised
03-09-2022, 01:13 PM

I'm not one to keep nagging but qtr still needs a nerf. It takes a lot less effort to modify a number value than go around changing guild names and player names.

By the way, my guild got renamed to Kanital's guild when there wasn't anything rude about the previous name.

ImRandy
03-10-2022, 10:00 AM

Color them green and put them back in the daily deal. Are we not doing st pattys event this year and why did we skip it last year? I must have missed the info somewhere?

cryboi
03-11-2022, 02:54 AM
Color them green and put them back in the daily deal. Are we not doing st pattys event this year and why did we skip it last year? I must have missed the info somewhere?Yup we need st pattys event this year

Poslano sa mog JNY-LX1 koristeći Tapatalk