PDA

View Full Version : Any cool games?

Zraorizer
07-04-2012, 08:32 PM
What are some good games for PS3, I'm thinking of buying

TheMatrixMan
07-04-2012, 08:37 PM
Killzone games are always fun, and uncharted games as well. Unless you already have them. And battlefield 3. :D

Paar
07-04-2012, 08:45 PM
I hear they got Star Legends coming out for Ps3. ;)

Zraorizer
07-04-2012, 09:57 PM
Lol no there isn't

Kaytar
07-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Lol no there isn'tproof? Evidence?

Paar
07-04-2012, 10:35 PM
^^ As stated above "I Hear they have Star legends Coming out for Ps3."

Irulelol
07-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Skyrim :P

Swords
07-05-2012, 09:34 AM
MW3,Black ops.

Black ops 2 soon to be

Cahaun
07-05-2012, 09:45 AM
I tried many things from Battlefield 3 to Oblivion. So far I'm still liking Skyrim and will get bored as soon as I get the trophies. Soooo... I'm thinking of reading a volume.

As for what will help you, what game types do you like?

Cahaun
07-05-2012, 09:49 AM
MW3,Black ops.

Black ops 2 soon to be
I frogot about Black Ops! The campaign was great and multiplayer mode is also good as well. Well there went my volume idea...

Deathpunch
07-06-2012, 02:47 AM
DCUO

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment.

Livemau
07-07-2012, 08:56 PM
Ace Combat Assualt Horizon
i got mine on xbox for 20$ off ebay and it was brand spankin new(still in plastic wrap)
it allows extreme plane custimization and a objective based multiplayer online
I fly a green and white f-16c
custimization allows you to
1. choose the pattern of the paint
2. choose the colors of the different parts of the paint pattern like if its stripes then you can make them different colors
3. Choose your missile Smoke Trail Color
4. Choose your Callsign (if im the leader i choose strigon)
5. Choose the perks for your plane like faster dogfights enhanced missle dmg faster cool machine gun better turning rate etc.
When you go for someone if you position yourself correctly you can enter DFM (dog fight mode) and it helps you follow them closely and if you keep them in your target circle you can fire a high accuaracy missle but if you get too close they can reverse dogfight you and they essentially get behind you then your running and they are chasing
the game modes are Capital Conquest (each team has a base kill your enemies base)
domination (helicopters capture objectives while fighters defend their allied helicopeters (you get to choose if you are helicopter or plane) hold the points to win
death match (typical fighting)
free for all (figure it out)
in every game you can choose to use a fighter (dogfights) multirole (dogfights and assualy mode) attacker (assualt mode) or helicopter (defender or attacker) and if playing capital conquest and youre bases health is at 1/10 you can use a bomber (really devastating assualt mode)
although it looks like multirole is the best (dogfight and assualt mode) they arent greeat at either of their skills they are ok dogfighters and ok attackers
assualt mode is when you go to the enemies base and you fly your plane slow and it suer charges your weapons and you fly in a line killing the enemy anti air defences and base

rinzler
07-08-2012, 12:24 AM
Play Eternal Sonata!

Livemau
07-08-2012, 08:09 AM
Play Eternal Sonata!

sounds like a game with kinect where you play a piano
please dont tell me this is so

Livemau
07-08-2012, 08:10 AM
Play Eternal Sonata!

sounds like a game with kinect where you play a piano
please dont tell me this is so

Matutd
07-08-2012, 08:15 AM
I still play mw3 for some unknown reason haha, it's a terrible game compared to the others in the series lmao. I also play FIFA 12 which is awesome if you like football (soccer). Mag is a good online FPS too, it gets hectic when you play the big games where it's like 128 players per team :)

Livemau
07-08-2012, 08:24 AM
i looked up mag it it seems pretty cool but its ps3 only and i have xbox the graphics arent top notch but 256 players can play at same time

Zraorizer
07-08-2012, 09:01 AM
I still play mw3 for some unknown reason haha, it's a terrible game compared to the others in the series lmao. I also play FIFA 12 which is awesome if you like football (soccer). Mag is a good online FPS too, it gets hectic when you play the big games where it's like 128 players per team :)
I have FIFA 12 its a cool game for the soccer lovers like me.but I don't understand the mag thing since I don't have online Yet