PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Can Perform 2 Combos!

TrailBlazerz
07-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Hi All!
So today, i have been soloing the McCrocs Still Farm for Hooch Hats and I have occasionnaly come across myself performing a combo that wasn't Beckon+Stomp.
So i kept at it and learnt the order of skills and the name of the combo is "Crushed"! Wow so of you may be saying, others may be saying, Pfft i alreadt knew this But for me this is new! so i thought i'd let y'all know too. The Combo Chain is "Crushing Blow + Crippling Slash + Super Mega Slash + Vengeful Slash". But the combo resolves before vengeful slash!
THanks for reading and i hope this proves useful! (: (at the time im using Lv35 Copperheads STR Set maybe this has something to do with it)
Kind Regards,
- James

Im doing more testing and it works best after using Smashed Combo! (:
Another Edit! It seems to only work once you have performed Smash! im not sure just yet, still testing.

Ok, So!
I've done some more testing about conditions of use, when it works best.
It seems to work when an opponent is "stunned?" it works alot after a Beckon. Still testing

Heres the Final Lowdown.
you can perform this combo is conjunction with the Beckon Stomp Combo, But works fine by itself. As for the effect, it leaves the enemy with a blue star at its feet, not too sure what this does. the Combo is Crushing Blow + Crippling Slash.
Still Testing so this may not be correct!

So after 4 hours of non stop testing, it works with Crushing Blow + SMS aswell, and only works with auto with my weapon. So as kiitz mentioned, i think Cooperheads Swampy Trident has something to do with this because it casts break armor! :)

Phoenixking
07-05-2012, 12:10 AM
I believe it lowers armor more as well

kiitz
07-05-2012, 01:22 AM
I believe the standard crushed combo is when a bird casts break armor and then a bear casts crushing blow.

My guess is that you are using a weapon that is proccing some kind of armor decrease similar to break armor and then when you hit crushing blow it performs the crushed combo.

So, the question is, what kind of weapon are you using?

TrailBlazerz
07-05-2012, 04:44 AM
I believe the standard crushed combo is when a bird casts break armor and then a bear casts crushing blow.

My guess is that you are using a weapon that is proccing some kind of armor decrease similar to break armor and then when you hit crushing blow it performs the crushed combo.

So, the question is, what kind of weapon are you using?
i am using copperheads set lv35, so the Pink Lv35 Trident. [Lv35 Copperheads Swampy Trident]

JaytB
07-05-2012, 05:06 AM
i am using copperheads set lv35, so the Pink Lv35 Trident. [Lv35 Copperheads Swampy Trident]

Tridents typically proc break armor (-15 armor, can be stacked 3x). So it's most likely as Kiitz said, your weapon proc + crushing blow would give you a combo.

TrailBlazerz
07-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Tridents typically proc break armor (-15 armor, can be stacked 3x). So it's most likely as Kiitz said, your weapon proc + crushing blow would give you a combo.

awesome, i'll have to remember this if i make a pvp bear! (:

JaytB
07-05-2012, 05:12 AM
awesome, i'll have to remember this if i make a pvp bear! (:

It's called 'crushed' combo (also as Kiitz stated already)...

Here you can find all combo's...

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=23991

Register
07-05-2012, 02:47 PM
You can use weapon procs for some tricks, like the armor reducing proc from str weapons.

ThePvpTwink
07-05-2012, 07:30 PM
Tridents do a armor debuff which is the star underneath the enemy.Maybe this led to ther combo.

Apasara
07-08-2012, 08:21 PM
Nice