PDA

View Full Version : A real challenge

Rushlikeagod
03-11-2022, 03:52 AM
Can we get a map that gives a real challenge with a hard boss or something. All the maps are just endless killing with no difficulty. The game is just based around getting rich and not defeated the monsters in alterra. A fun campaign that takes team coordination would be a fun change to the game.

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk

Curvatwo
03-11-2022, 03:48 PM
well the power scaling of drak/wolf/merman allowing lvl 1 to have 100000 dmg with pets too, of course, it'll be EZ when the mobs are from when 300dmg was considered strong. ebonthrax is pretty difficult.

but I agree there should be ebonthrax difficulty versions of every old map for bonus or better loot?

Spullllll
03-12-2022, 08:14 AM
well the power scaling of drak/wolf/merman allowing lvl 1 to have 100000 dmg with pets too, of course, it'll be EZ when the mobs are from when 300dmg was considered strong. ebonthrax is pretty difficult.

but I agree there should be ebonthrax difficulty versions of every old map for bonus or better loot?

Max dmg is like 64992 if im not mistaken. Either way a boss with say 10 million health but cant super destroy you like the OG Ebonthrax, would be perfect