PDA

View Full Version : [Need Suggestions] Places to farm credits :)

Rittik
07-05-2012, 06:47 AM
wow its my first thread in the forums after like 5-6months! Am nostalgic lol!
Now on the topic :)
Need a little help from you guys ...My stash is empty donated all the money and stuffs i had to one of my very good friend (took decision to quit but failed :'( ) and now as i am back..i feel like becoming rich again lol!
My qwestion is Which is the map that i can solo to farm some credits..i know its gonna take some time..but its better than being bored and waiting for update...and even the information will help all the new players to know where to farm the credits :)

P.S i really missed u Forums¡!!!!

-Rik(Rittik)

Ladylux
07-05-2012, 06:55 AM
I think if ur farming gear to sell lvl 1 of slouch isnt that bad fairly easy and only the left camera boss drops gear

Rittik
07-05-2012, 06:57 AM
i just need credits from any place and anyhow lol!!!

-Rik(Rittik)

Ark
07-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Well if you only need credits, then you should just doing Shipyard map 1. Easy kills, lots of mobs, and like each kill give you like 2 credits I think... But I'm not sure because I usually just hunt of items to sell them to make my credits.

Fao
07-05-2012, 11:06 AM
I've farmed Red Sun and made around 500 credits in 5 minutes!:-) You get tons of items and each mob gives you some!:-)

William To
07-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Try shipyard level 1. pretty much everymob drop loot and money. I can help u sometime maybe :). hit me up on Skeanahaz, or Shadowguns.

Seiyen
07-05-2012, 11:37 AM
I think if ur farming gear to sell lvl 1 of slouch isnt that bad fairly easy and only the left camera boss drops gear

+1,its the best way to make fast money,rememba to solo for more chances of loot

-Raghav

iAmPain
07-05-2012, 12:21 PM
U want to farm credits bud?!
Well the only map you will need is:
D7-5.

Credits After the farm (per map):
450c

Farming time per map:
2- 1/2 min.! (use commando (: its faster to kill the Mobs)

for an op, like you it would be fairly hard.
but it is possbile! all you need is fast hands to kill em, you know why?
because if you stay longer on killing them, further credit ratio on giving 450-500c gets lower (per map)

i do not suggest you finish the whole map bcos' some of the mobs doesn't give you any credits for killing.
PM me on ColbyCheeze, or Itsuki i will be able to explain it further, and i will be on right now, see ya soon bro

To the Community,
i am really sorry i could not tell you how to do this as i do, to make it really efficient.
but no worries, i will be updating as soon as im not busy. thank you for the patience!