PDA

View Full Version : Flashback Friday

VeryRandomPlayer
03-11-2022, 09:01 AM
Lets take a moment and look back at some of the best times in Arcane Legends. The thread is called Flashback Friday because we're taking it back to the old days when we had the best times on Arcane Legends.

Taverns were packed with people and at one point were the chill spot instead of towns or castle due to the wall glitch. Just watching people and trying to learn it was so interesting.

The happiness of seeing the animation of a Locked Crate of the Watch dropping from a boss was crazy. Times were so good back then.

Years back before awakes were brought into the game pvp was so popular and so many were invested into it.

Old gear from the early seasons being so nice and to this day are still around as collectibles due to how nice they were. Great times.

Maul of Ollerus being the most op warrior hammer, so op that during the times when it was being used warriors had more damage than rogues and mages.

Please share some memories of the good ol' days with all of us. I'd love to read about things that i played through but can't think of.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk

Fake_Stats
03-11-2022, 09:12 AM
Farming in km3 for rengol crates and then right outside on the entrance 50 ppl waiting for farmers to come out of the map so they can buy them imediately.
Theres way too many good memories but this one hit my mind first.

Послато са SM-A600G помоћу Тапатока

Oakmaiden
03-14-2022, 08:50 AM
Farming Jarl for crates followed by the Southern Seas and searching for Deary Island, before STS started selling locks from the store....yah and Kraag Mines too!

Vulcainx
03-14-2022, 09:38 AM
The ren'gol lockeds glitch in deary Island haha!

Envoyé de mon ELE-L29 en utilisant Tapatalk

Axalan
03-14-2022, 10:23 AM
Lots of them! getting a leprechaun pendant on auc for 10k while the price was 200k+, meeting the friend who taught me how things work in Arlor and how locked farming worked, making my 1st million, buying 1st arcane egg Maridos, buying first mythic glinstone bow, crafting rendtail ring after 1 month of farming, looting Nekro,shady & surge on 1st eggzavier event, meeting some life-changing people in game, all of them counts!

redawaken1215
03-14-2022, 09:08 PM
farm endlessly to get 600k and bought yowie. went back to zero gold, but it was worth

Oakmaiden
03-18-2022, 09:28 AM
When locks had 2x odds events....