PDA

View Full Version : i hate to say this but

deziira
07-05-2012, 08:04 AM
As a veteran of STS games, there is NO chance i will be playing this game, at least not until maybe a year after it's out.

Why, you must be wondering?

The case is simple. I spent many hours farming and merching in Dark legends to attain the "OMG SO EXCLUSIVE" vanities that were in the STS store, and what do they do after the lvl cap update? Ya that's right, they lowered all those things that I WORKED so HARD for by 95%.
Whats worst is they wont even refund me. ITS VIRTUAL CURRENCY.

I would advice anyone thinking of playing this game in the first few weeks or months to NOT BOTHER because they will probably f#$%^%$^ you over too.

WolfShaman
07-05-2012, 01:50 PM
This has been a common complaint from numerous players across all game platforms. I'm sure you remember the big blow out in PL with the special vanity armor that "Elites" were given, then a few months later they downgraded the specs needed to achieve it.

deziira
07-05-2012, 02:59 PM
these guys need to learn a thing or two about screwing over their loyal customers

its like honda selling their civics for 30,000 and after the first 500 are sold.......oh well let's just cut the price down to 500$

Luvaria
07-05-2012, 03:02 PM
I know... While I didn't buy that much, I was still disappointed. If I didn't buy other vanities before, I could have afforded the Dark Desire set. =/
I hope STS does something about this, or yep, I'm likely to quit.

Kaytar
07-05-2012, 03:12 PM
Hey Deziira,
I'm sorry you feel that way. I also spent virtual currency on these vanity items before the prices were lowered. But, now we get a mystery prize if we play 5 days in a row! I hope to still see you in all STS games :)

saool
07-05-2012, 03:21 PM
Hey Deziira,
I'm sorry you feel that way. I also spent virtual currency on these vanity items before the prices were lowered. But, now we get a mystery prize if we play 5 days in a row! I hope to still see you in all STS games :)

Oh gawd don't pull one of those...

Hey Kaytar,
I know you only man well by making a formal response, but... REALLY?!
:rolleyes:

Paar
07-05-2012, 03:28 PM
Hey Deziira,

Impersonating a Developer! Reported!!!

Jblazer
07-05-2012, 04:33 PM
Impersonating a Developer! Reported!!!
Did you seriously report Kay?Lol i'm confused.

Paar
07-05-2012, 04:35 PM
Lol Of course not! Kay is my friend <3 If she did do something wrong though, dont think I wouldnt though Kaytar ;)

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 11:43 AM
I know... While I didn't buy that much, I was still disappointed. If I didn't buy other vanities before, I could have afforded the Dark Desire set. =/
I hope STS does something about this, or yep, I'm likely to quit.

Mmhmm. No comment.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

deziira
07-09-2012, 03:17 PM
please do comment ^^^^^^^^^
if we dont make ourselves heard, STS will never do anything to help us

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 06:22 PM
Lol Of course not! Kay is my friend <3 If she did do something wrong though, dont think I wouldnt though Kaytar ;)

Phew...close one lol.

WolfShaman
07-10-2012, 11:52 AM
This thread has lost it's coherency. Please lock and move on.

Chainriper
07-10-2012, 04:23 PM
Don't try and get everyone to not get AL because they ripped you off in DL. It's not fair and that's your opinion! :p

Worship
07-10-2012, 04:32 PM
:D AL will be fine, even if they do lower the value, that's your problem. Who cares if you lose 2 weeks of your life over a video game? :P

Justg
07-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Locking this thread until a year after AL comes out...