PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime Studios homepage problem?

Skeletonlord
07-05-2012, 02:23 PM
Hey guys,

I think I may of found a forum error. On my browser, I have the homepage "www.spacetimestudios.com" preloaded into my search history. It worked fine, typing in "www.spa" and it automatically loading. Until this happened. Sorry I do not have a picture, but I will do my best to explain it.

You know the bar at the top "Home, news, games, support, forums, store, what's new"? That bar was not in its usual position on the main homepage. The bar was going downwards, with the text overlapping. However, when I pressed "Arcane Legends", the screen took me to the arcane legends forums. From here the forums are working fine.

Can you guys look into this? Condensed down, the main homepage (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/) has the text overlapping. Is this just for me, or are you guys having the same problem?

Samhayne
07-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Which browser and platform are you using?

Also, have you cleared your browser cache and tried viewing the main site again?

Skeletonlord
07-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Which browser and platform are you using?

Also, have you cleared your browser cache and tried viewing the main site again?

Edit: Thanks sam, yes I needed to clear cache. What exactly is cache by the way?

Browser : Google Chrome

Clearing browser cache? Not yet. Will do then post result. lol, how do you do that? Clear browser cache? Havent done that in a while.

Platform? What do you mean by that?

Luvaria
07-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Cache is your history, cookies, etc. saved in your browser.

Skeletonlord
07-05-2012, 03:09 PM
Cache is your history, cookies, etc. saved in your browser.

To clear your cache, click on the spanner, then settings. Search for cache, then press the highlighted option. Then tick the "empty the cache" button, then "done".

saool
07-05-2012, 03:24 PM
You've been watching too much...

Yes clear your history and cache