PDA

View Full Version : Few skill questions

Rockxout
07-05-2012, 03:08 PM
Hello there. Question for pro players please. Been looking through forums and can't seem to find a definitive answer I need about magic shield. It's about the ranks really. Will a lvl 1 shield absorb as much damage as say a lvl 6 shield minus the armor? Like if it wasn't for the armor increase what would be the reason to rank it past 1? Mine is currently at 7 was just curious trying to learn my faviorite class ins and outs.

TANKKAAR
07-05-2012, 05:13 PM
The higher the rank, the more armor that it gives.... but also u must remember that all the absorded damage is taken from your mana pool. So you must keep a balance between your mana pool and damage absorbed. At lower lvls cranking shield all the way to 7 will block more damage from enemies but at the cost of drain your mana pool way to fast.

Buster
07-05-2012, 05:44 PM
Lvl 1 does absorb as much as lv 6 so no point of ranking it except for armor blast will still pop a lv 6 as a lv 1 so... no dif

ThePvpTwink
07-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Lv 1 and lv 7 mana shield takes same damage except for the +2 armor per rank which reduces about 2 damage per hit per rank.