PDA

View Full Version : Make Crit pets not useless for rogs

dangibg
03-12-2022, 08:49 PM
Can you make that crit transforms into other stat like dex or dmg when over 100%, its so lame that rogs don’t get full benefit of great pets like Heroic Tsunami, Heroic Garlic and every other pet that gives crit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

asommers
03-17-2022, 12:39 PM
Sorry, that's not possible with our current system and it seems like it would also be difficult to convey to other players.

-ALS

dangibg
03-18-2022, 07:59 PM
Sorry, that's not possible with our current system and it seems like it would also be difficult to convey to other players.

-ALS

Hope to see some rog favored pets then like stat, dmg, bd, haste

Its really sad to not take the full use of probably the best hb pets atm ( Hero Garlic )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PoorPlayer
03-19-2022, 08:56 AM
Similar thing can be told about warriors armor because it easily go over max with couple armor awakes.
I suggest to make new type item which will make one stat lower and other stat higher, some examples:
-legendary item: -2,5%crit, +1,25% armor (for rog), or -1%armor, +0,5%damage (for warr)
-mythic item: -5%crit, +2,5% armor (for rog), or -2%armor, +1%damage (for warr)
-arcane item: -10%crit, +5% armor (for rog), or -5%armor, +2,5%damage (for warr)
(I wasn't really bothered by 'balancing' those stat loosing and added, just examples and can be more different types ofc, I'm sure any class will like to loose some useless stat like a "dodge" and get better damage or smth else instead it)

And stop please with that %haste everywhere, its broken, wish it would never implemented to this game except as mage's ultimate

Alkif
03-19-2022, 02:08 PM
There are so many pets in the game, not all pets need to suit every class in my opinion. Just wait until they release something new.