PDA

View Full Version : Vanity slot in stash box

Rothschild
07-05-2012, 03:35 PM
I would like to see a slot for vanity items in the stash boxes. I already upgraded the stash and my inventory but would still like to free up more space in inventory by way of stashing my vanity items at the boxes. Not a real big issue, just a thought. It's amazing how fast you fill up with crap when you farm for pinks or executions.

Floating
07-05-2012, 04:13 PM
This has been proposed a long time ago... But ye you are right. They should make a vanity stash

Late
07-05-2012, 04:15 PM
I think they didn't make a vanity slot in the stash because you get gold from outfits so if u buy it once u can keep repeating and it get gold or sts is making $$

Floating
07-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Mmm maybe the achievement granted only to the buyer? Also to move all the vanities ull need more time than farming the gold

Rothschild
07-05-2012, 10:10 PM
I don't think you get gold for vanity. But you can stash gems which you get gold for. So I can't see that being the cause. If I am interupting what your saying correctly.

I think they didn't make a vanity slot in the stash because you get gold from outfits so if u buy it once u can keep repeating and it get gold or sts is making $$

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 02:52 AM
I don't think you get gold for vanity. But you can stash gems which you get gold for. So I can't see that being the cause. If I am interupting what your saying correctly.

You can. From Sergios' clothing.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-06-2012, 03:07 AM
I'd love vanity not to take a slot in inventory at all :D