PDA

View Full Version : Dead Player Nicks

Pars
03-13-2022, 07:48 AM
There are already limited name options in the game. In my opinion, the old (dead) and banned names should be deleted and the players should be given the opportunity to use them again. So most players can play with the original name they want. I don't think it will cause any damage or disaster, but rather will please most players.

+1

Oakmaiden
03-13-2022, 07:55 AM
No, no , no. Thinking of an og name isn’t difficult.

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 08:20 AM
There are already limited name options in the game. In my opinion, the old (dead) and banned names should be deleted and the players should be given the opportunity to use them again. So most players can play with the original name they want. I don't think it will cause any damage or disaster, but rather will please most players.

+1+1

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Pars
03-13-2022, 08:24 AM
No, no , no. Thinking of an og name isn’t difficult.Easy for you to say! "Oakmidaean" [emoji16]

Pars
03-13-2022, 08:31 AM
It would be absurd to call names meaningless, yes, because it is the person who gives meaning to a name. But since I think it should be readable and the readable names are really almost gone in the game, I have decided to reintroduce the old obsolete and banned names to the players. And yes, I'm sure many of us want that!

Example; ign Oakmaiden, This name is quite difficult to read, as well as to write it. When I'm going to buy items from him I'll have to write his name to bid and, oh wait.. That's really hard haha. Better I don't buy..

spctmstds
03-13-2022, 08:36 AM
What's your definition of "dead", exactly? What are your numbers on the probability that a player will not come back online? And how will those who do come back to see their names taken be compensated?

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Pars
03-13-2022, 08:41 AM
What's your definition of "dead", exactly? What are your numbers on the probability that a player will not come back online? And how will those who do come back to see their names taken be compensated?

Sent from my SM-A526B using TapatalkSuch an update was already made about 3 years ago, the names of players who have not logged into the game for a long time (Maybe 5 years) and players whose accounts have been banned have been changed to random names and those names have been made available to active players.
In short, I think it's a good idea to release the names of banned accounts that have not logged into the game for over 5 years.
(As I said, this update was done by StS before.)

bedirhankiy
03-13-2022, 08:42 AM
I totally agree, this would be very good news for the players.. +100

M2007J20CG cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

spctmstds
03-13-2022, 08:43 AM
Such an update was already made about 3 years ago, the names of players who have not logged into the game for a long time (Maybe 5 years) and players whose accounts have been banned have been changed to random names and those names have been made available to active players.
In short, I think it's a good idea to release the names of banned accounts that have not logged into the game for over 5 years.
(As I said, this update was done by StS before.)What was/were the effect/s of this to the community?

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

cagintasti
03-13-2022, 08:46 AM
+1

[emoji3063]

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 08:51 AM

Sent from my SM-A526B using TapatalkThey won't be compensated. Haven't been on in 5 years, what good are to the team or to us? Your not good for money. You don't play. You don't use the forums to give feedback on the game. YOU ARE USELESS. But on the other hands it's nothing but +1's for the al community that IS active

chiiwawa
03-13-2022, 09:17 AM
We dont need to bring back any old names.
here is a short list of names Im giving anyone to use.

Shabadaba
Cornwaffles
Stankyturkey
Treehuggins
Walabeshambo
Tilefloor

Now see how easy that is?
Go make your own names.

Pars
03-13-2022, 09:41 AM
We dont need to bring back any old names.
here is a short list of names Im giving anyone to use.

Shabadaba
Cornwaffles
Stankyturkey
Treehuggins
Walabeshambo
Tilefloor

Now see how easy that is?
Go make your own names.I'd rather use names from permanently banned accounts than be used. As I said, such an update has no flaws. Why should we choose CornWaffle when we can use the name Waffle? Be open to innovations dude..

Pars
03-13-2022, 09:44 AM
In addition, the game has the right to use a 3-letter name, but no 3-letter names appear in the space, how about that?

Encryptions
03-13-2022, 11:10 AM
Lavadog, icedog, bankbroke, hotdoor, coldplace. These igns are 2 words but are easily readable, if you want 1 word igns you have to work for it by finding it in a dictionary or thinking of read able made up words. Its not that hard, just sound out words.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Repent
03-13-2022, 11:18 AM
making new igns isn’t hard i made mine “atoned” last winter and then made a couple other one word igns like immodesty, lisps, sprayed etc… within the last 3 months you just gotta expand your vocab lmao.

Also a fun thing i enjoy doing is making igns in another language like greek or something. Your ign should have some sort of significance to you. Also do you want to deal with the pms from old friends saying stuff like “bro long time no see” and you gotta be like “sorry this isn’t your old friend anymore but his ign was released”.

i think it was asommers who recently said they will look into freeing up dead names though so looks like your idea may be implemented dude.

anyways if it is ima get me the ign “stoned” xD

Saint_remember
03-13-2022, 12:31 PM
-1 bad idea

Pars
03-13-2022, 12:35 PM
You guys, could you please let us know why you think my suggestion is bad? Thanks.

Saint_remember
03-13-2022, 12:42 PM
You guys, could you please let us know why you think my suggestion is bad? Thanks.do you want to be accused of being a fraud,
when the ign you choose is a former scammer????

Ploid
03-13-2022, 01:38 PM
You guys, could you please let us know why you think my suggestion is bad? Thanks.It's the player who defines the name....you can take example from other games.

For example in league of legends there are big streamer and pro players with these "unreadable" igns:

"Nightblue3" , "imaqtpie" , "siphtur" ... there are also pro players with these type of igns like "Canna", "Carzzy", "Goldenglue", "nukeduck", etc...

If these players can make a professional career with these type of names, I don't see a reason for you to complain.

Riot Games doesn't release banned names, I don't see a reason why STS has to

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Alexback
03-13-2022, 01:47 PM
I want ‘Alex’ ign XD

cagintasti
03-13-2022, 01:54 PM
It's the player who defines the name....you can take example from other games.

For example in league of legends there are big streamer and pro players with these "unreadable" igns:

"Nightblue3" , "imaqtpie" , "siphtur" ... there are also pro players with these type of igns like "Canna", "Carzzy", "Goldenglue", "nukeduck", etc...

If these players can make a professional career with these type of names, I don't see a reason for you to complain.

Riot Games doesn't release banned names, I don't see a reason why STS has to

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkin those kind of games u can use special characters such as (č,ä,ß,ï,ö,œ etc.),mathematical symbols(%,²,π,÷,=,∆ etc.),greek/roman symbols,numerals,fancy characters etc. etc.. But in this game u can only use the single alphabet. Not even numbers existing. Also there is not any 3 letter ign u can take now. Nearly there wont be any 4 letter ign u can take. Also the issue isn't to be a famous/pro player. And there is no point to leave rare/good igns to oblivion.

Imagine seeing igns like Aaa/abc/zzz etc. in towns again. It would feel nostalgic :)

[emoji265]

Ploid
03-13-2022, 02:10 PM
in those kind of games u can use special characters such as (č,ä,ß,ï,ö,œ etc.),mathematical symbols(%,²,π,÷,=,∆ etc.),greek/roman symbols,numerals,fancy characters etc. etc.. But in this game u can only use the single alphabet. Not even numbers existing. Also there is not any 3 letter ign u can take now. Nearly there wont be any 4 letter ign u can take. Also the issue isn't to be a famous/pro player. And there is no point to leave rare/good igns to oblivion.

Imagine seeing igns like Aaa/abc/zzz etc. in towns again. It would feel nostalgic :)

[emoji265]U don't see the point do you xD

Random names can make it big if you are good enough of a player.

dangibg
03-13-2022, 02:11 PM
+++++++++

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pars
03-13-2022, 02:18 PM
in those kind of games u can use special characters such as (č,ä,ß,ï,ö,œ etc.),mathematical symbols(%,²,π,÷,=,∆ etc.),greek/roman symbols,numerals,fancy characters etc. etc.. But in this game u can only use the single alphabet. Not even numbers existing. Also there is not any 3 letter ign u can take now. Nearly there wont be any 4 letter ign u can take. Also the issue isn't to be a famous/pro player. And there is no point to leave rare/good igns to oblivion.

[emoji265]Exactly this! Thanks. [emoji4]

Xuds
03-13-2022, 02:20 PM
Only if it costs 500 Plat so less people hoard names to sell

cagintasti
03-13-2022, 02:36 PM
U don't see the point do you xD

Random names can make it big if you are good enough of a player.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkAs i said,the point isn't to change world/became famous etc. Its about aesthetic,game quality etc.

Imagine seeing someone in town named Paris with Medusa set rather than seeing Billyhunterxdxd in town with medusa set. It looks more aesthetic no?

[emoji265]

GucciBang
03-13-2022, 02:46 PM
I completely agree to release inactive names over 5 years

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 02:53 PM
Only if it costs 500 Plat so less people hoard names to sellHoarding wouldn't be a problem if you wanted a original name. Tens of thousands would be enough to choose from. If you can't think of one walk around your house. Go in the bathroom [Soap/Light/Mirror/Tile /Floor/Ceramic/Bulb/Glass/Carpet/Vent/Shoemold/Mold/Trim/Baseboard/Base/Paint/Eggshell/Satin/Semiglose/Glose/Highgloss/Sherwin/Flat/Cieling/Popcorn/Corner/Caulk/Deodorant/Cabinet/Marble/Grey/Agreeable. THATS JUST IN THE BATHROOM. IF YOU THINK HOARDING IS GOING TO BE A PROBLEM YOU ARE 6 YEARS OLD AND YOU NEED TO GO TO SCHOOL!!! . You're like PopCoRn.?!? Popcorn cielling. Btw I can think of 200-300 more things bathroom related but I'll have to *cough cough [emoji389][emoji389][emoji389]. I'm kidding lol

Edit 1: And people are over here talking about "Do YoU wAnT tO bE aCcUsEd Of ScAmMiNg" as if we only had 10 BANNED names to choose from. Oh please you close minded ###%@. Ok let me calm down. DON'T release banned names and ONLY release names that have been INACTIVE for 5 year+ that aren't any good to the community. There will be VERY few cases of people being accused of scamming. +1 across the board for me +1+1+1+1+1+1. Give me a good point on why they shouldn't. Please, I'll wait

Edit 2: and by saying you aren't any good to the team I mean.

*Your Inactive

*You don't provide Feedback in game or on forums about events or future events

*You don't buy plat

95% The only people who are against this are people with 3 letter names and 1 word names. The rest of the community on the ship and ready to set sail.

This is for all the -1: Stop all the what-if. And the buts you're awake but not thinking. You're trying to please the minority when, for a business isn't good in anyway. You're looking at a picture, but if you step back, you're really looking at a portion of the picture. This is a great idea for the community. YAH FEAL CUZ I FEAL MY NIZZLE. AND IF YOU DONT AGRIZZLE YOU SIZZLE DIZ DIZZLE. Alright I'll stop I'll stop. Everyone has opinions [emoji34] *mumbles under breath* #### yo feelings. ALRIGHT I'll stop this time please don't ban me

Last Edit. This is to Chiwawa- Only a psycho would name themselves cornwaffles I would beg my mother for 5 bucks to change my name if that was the default name I was givin. "A name as good as cornwaffles is as good as the name waffles" - Noone. Owh wait chiwawa said that

And you best believe it will be good money for sts. Most people are going to buy red eggs for storytokens but there will also be alot of plat purchases to make or rename alts. I have 25 alts on my main account. Ide buy plat to rename all of them and make more

gobbels
03-13-2022, 04:02 PM
Well, one way to fix the problem is to add numbers slots such 1234679, digits into name.

Honestly, ur not going to find some "common word" name, so solution would be digits.

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 04:04 PM
Well, one way to fix the problem is to add numbers slots such 1234679, digits into name.

Honestly, ur not going to find some "common word" name, so solution would be digits.I'll be the first -1 for this and I don't have to explain myself on this. It's a no

Repent
03-13-2022, 04:54 PM

Honestly, ur not going to find some "common word" name, so solution would be digits.

Honestly, I would like to know the reason for sts not allowing numbers in igns most games allow that wonder why sts didn't like it.

Last Edit. This is to Chiwawa- Only a psycho would name themselves cornwaffles I would beg my mother for 5 bucks to change my name if that was the default name I was givin. "A name as good as cornwaffles is as good as the name waffles" - Noone. Owh what chiwawa said that

This made me chuckle.

Oakmaiden
03-13-2022, 05:08 PM
It would be absurd to call names meaningless, yes, because it is the person who gives meaning to a name. But since I think it should be readable and the readable names are really almost gone in the game, I have decided to reintroduce the old obsolete and banned names to the players. And yes, I'm sure many of us want that!

Example; ign Oakmaiden, This name is quite difficult to read, as well as to write it. When I'm going to buy items from him I'll have to write his name to bid and, oh wait.. That's really hard haha. Better I don't buy..

To chat with someone ingame, all you have to do is tap on their name in the chat box or on their person. You don’t have to spell it. Next...

Oakmaiden
03-13-2022, 05:10 PM

Would you feel the same with Gobbels2 standing next to you in town or in the same guild? Just asking..

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 05:15 PM
Would you feel the same with Gobbels2 standing next to you in town or in the same guild? Just asking..Oooooo get roasted. GET A AMBULANHCEE

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 05:29 PM
To chat with someone ingame, all you have to do is tap on their name in the chat box or on their person. You don’t have to spell it. Next...What if agajdvgdksk was selling an item on the auction and you want to offer on the item lower? TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO. TELL ME HUH TELL ME.

GET ANOTHAH AMBULANCHE FOR OAK

Repent
03-13-2022, 06:23 PM
Would you feel the same with Gobbels2 standing next to you in town or in the same guild? Just asking..

I would feel quite good about myself. Someone thinks my ign is cool and they wanted a similar one simple as that.

Have you heard of Xbox? Or like PS4... Plenty of the same names with numbers behind them.

Also, I wouldn't worry if I were you there won't be any Oakmaiden2's running around if this is implemented xD

terapan
03-13-2022, 06:25 PM

No, don't.
We all know what happened next.

Or if STS go for wipe all banned char on game, they can give option 1600+ plat for claim the banned name.

Bismillah, komisaris

terapan
03-13-2022, 06:28 PM
What if agajdvgdksk was selling an item on the auction and you want to offer on the item lower? TELL ME WHAT YOU WOULD DO. TELL ME HUH TELL ME.

GET ANOTHAH AMBULANCHE FOR OAK

Just telling sts to give feature its give you acsses direct message from auc.

marblealaena
03-13-2022, 06:40 PM

No, don't.
We all know what happened next.

Or if STS go for wipe all banned char on game, they can give option 1600+ plat for claim the banned name.

Bismillah, komisarisYou are not paying 1600 for those names I'll tell you that you now your going for a word 1 name and that's on my moma and her moma

Oakmaiden
03-14-2022, 07:09 AM
As i said,the point isn't to change world/became famous etc. Its about aesthetic,game quality etc.

Imagine seeing someone in town named Paris with Medusa set rather than seeing Billyhunterxdxd in town with medusa set. It looks more aesthetic no

[emoji265]

No, there is an option to turn off other players names. Aesthetically...lol no.
“But the other games do it mommy :(“

chiiwawa
03-14-2022, 02:21 PM
I'd rather use names from permanently banned accounts than be used. As I said, such an update has no flaws. Why should we choose CornWaffle when we can use the name Waffle? Be open to innovations dude..
Trust me, Cornwaffles is the way to go.

marblealaena
03-14-2022, 03:23 PM
Trust me, Cornwaffles is the way to go.Now chiwawa is trying to play it off as a joke after he made a fool out of himself. [emoji1787]

Trenton
03-14-2022, 03:42 PM
Only if it costs 500 Plat so less people hoard names to sellThis is the only issue that I see with releasing the names, people will still turn something STS gave us into a black market item. Make them cost SOMETHING, but limit accounts to a set number of names. I also think they should limit getting a name to accounts with a certain age so people don't make new accounts just to bypass the limiter.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

terapan
03-14-2022, 07:20 PM
You are not paying 1600 for those names I'll tell you that you now your going for a word 1 name and that's on my moma and her moma

Whaaat...!?!??

marblealaena
03-14-2022, 11:53 PM
Whaaat...!?!??"HUHHH?!?!" sts I'm sure would track down and watch very closely to people have alot of names. And there would be tens of thousands of names to choose from also. The need to want to buy names wouldn't be there. They'd be worthless now that there would be thousands of 1 word names. Think ahead buddy.
Well not necessarily worthless but common.
[emoji16]

pentaboom
03-15-2022, 11:31 PM
maybe someone may like it…

aesq

is available, just deleted it

Gridlock140
03-16-2022, 12:18 AM
Lol I just messaged a gm about this. I'd say only release the names if they're on the banned account you created.

Murderer:)
03-17-2022, 08:55 AM
+1 good idea..

asommers
03-17-2022, 11:20 AM
We're looking into what we can do here.

This other thread also has a discussion about it:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?623086-First-Names-and-Last-Names

-ALS

Pars
03-17-2022, 11:25 AM

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?623086-First-Names-and-Last-Names

-ALS Keeping the names short will always be more aesthetic and original.
Just releasing/freeing the names from the banned accounts will be enough for the players.

Saint_remember
03-17-2022, 01:18 PM

-ALSIf the name is released,
it means the account has been unbanned ???

Pars
03-17-2022, 01:21 PM
If the name is released,
it means the account has been unbanned ???This means that the name of the banned account is changed to random name, not unban.

Cheackezig
03-17-2022, 01:21 PM
The big problem with the igns is that people will hoard them as well sadly. As long as there is no solution to this we will experience the bs naming limitations. I would love to have the ign cringe tho

Notcinco69420
03-17-2022, 02:02 PM
To chat with someone ingame, all you have to do is tap on their name in the chat box or on their person. You don’t have to spell it. Next...

Unless that person you want to speak to isn't in the same map, think of players who u wanna offer gold to for their item in auction or a player who had a cool vanity and they left the map before you could click them or u wanna invite them to a party or guild or friend them and their name is xgranxoleibc
Instead of grandma or granny or obelisk cool names like these.... all op short names are taken and most of the good short ones are either banned players or offline for 5+yrs

Anyone who disagrees with re releasing old igns to buy with platinum is just dumb.

If I were sts this would be a great opportunity to make Stonks...

Sell 1 3 letter ign for 1,750Platinum
Sell 1 4 letter ign for 500Platinum

Have a auction that the only currency u can use is platinum, like a platinum auction.
Then have abunch of cool igns with the description like how long they've been banned or inactive ect this would be great marketing idea.

Anyone who disagrees is just being salty/dumb tbh.

Pars
03-17-2022, 02:24 PM
Unless that person you want to speak to isn't in the same map, think of players who u wanna offer gold to for their item in auction or a player who had a cool vanity and they left the map before you could click them or u wanna invite them to a party or guild or friend them and their name is xgranxoleibc
Instead of grandma or granny or obelisk cool names like these.... all op short names are taken and most of the good short ones are either banned players or offline for 5+yrs

Anyone who disagrees with re releasing old igns to buy with platinum is just dumb.

Have a auction that the only currency u can use is platinum, like a platinum auction.
Then have abunch of cool igns with the description like how long they've been banned or inactive ect this would be great marketing idea.

Anyone who disagrees is just being salty/dumb tbh.Haha dude this is totally illegal. It would have worked, yes, but it would have left a very bad impression on StS. They just need to make the banned nicks available to the players, that's all.

Aldous
03-17-2022, 03:17 PM

Anyone who disagrees is just being salty/dumb tbh.The only thing that I find dumb here is your very idea of plat-based naming system. Why pay for an IGN when you can have it for free? All they have to do is release the banned names.. Also imagine being a company charging $90 for in-game names, that's quite the next level of money hungry if you'd ask me [emoji88]

marblealaena
03-17-2022, 03:21 PM
Make this update sts waiting. I didn't make my list of 50 names to hoard already [emoji849]

Ploid
03-17-2022, 03:27 PM
Alright guys, get ur scripts ready to hoard the names.

And we will have another thread like this 6 months later, LMAO

Pars
03-17-2022, 03:35 PM
Alright guys, get ur scripts ready to hoard the names.

And we will have another thread like this 6 months later, LMAO

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkIf Sts changes the name of the banned (at that moment) account, there will be no need for such a post again. [emoji4]

Ploid
03-17-2022, 03:40 PM
If Sts changes the name of the banned (at that moment) account, there will be no need for such a post again. [emoji4]There will be. Some players can use bots to hoard all the name... and someone like you will come again complaining.

Again, player names aren't important, but what's most important is your attitude.

@Oawaoebi and Hedeik are some example of players with weird names, but they are still very well known.

So in the end it's how you play the game, your attitude and your diligence.

You just have to be creative. There are pro players in other games named "Nukeduck", "GoldenGlue", "Alphari", "Dyrus", "Lehends". Their names don't define them, but they define their names.

@Cinco I think there's not a need to release banned named.

Pars
03-17-2022, 03:54 PM
There will be. Some players can use bots to hoard all the name... and someone like you will come again complaining.

Again, player names aren't important, but what's most important is your attitude.

@Oawaoebi and Hedeik are some example of players with weird names, but they are still very well known.

You just have to be creative. There are pro players in other games named "Nukeduck", "GoldenGlue", "Alphari", "Dyrus", "Lehends". Their names don't define them, but they define their names.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkWhat do you think of 3-letter names? I'm sure there are tons of three-letter names that have been banned. Dude, stop whining, aesthetic names are all right.

Ploid
03-17-2022, 03:57 PM
What do you think of 3-letter names? I'm sure there are tons of three-letter names that have been banned. Dude, stop whining, aesthetic names are all right.If they release them again, people will hoard them before u even have a chance to get anything.

So there's no point in it. Again, you define your name, and don't let it define you.

I have already mentioned some popular players with weird igns, and idk why you choosing to ignore that.

Aesthetic isn't everything.

And LOL, you are the one whining when u started this thread.

marblealaena
03-17-2022, 04:09 PM
+1 for releasing names

marblealaena
03-17-2022, 04:12 PM
There will be. Some players can use bots to hoard all the name... and someone like you will come again complaining.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkTell me you missed the point of the thread by a long shot without actually telling me you missed the point of the thread by a long shot

Squ1dosh
03-17-2022, 06:02 PM
Dang the complain boy is complaining again crying in the forums

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Pars
03-17-2022, 07:11 PM
Dang the complain boy is complaining again crying in the forums

Sent from my CPH1903 using TapatalkThis update will be good for you, you will have a good nickname. be happy squadosh haha..

Squ1dosh
03-17-2022, 09:13 PM
This update will be good for you, you will have a good nickname. be happy squadosh haha..Lol In already happy and contented with my ign because me myself And I have unique ability of thinking outside the box, and not crying complaining all the time

Sent from my CPH1903 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-17-2022, 09:21 PM
Just made another new name, 2 letters shorter. Easy peasy, y’all lazy wazy, n jelly of someone else’s name.

Oakmaiden
03-17-2022, 09:27 PM

-ALS

For the first time ever.. you disappoint me greatly.

Pars
03-19-2022, 07:11 AM
Just made another new name, 2 letters shorter. Easy peasy, y’all lazy wazy, n jelly of someone else’s name.We have the right to create 3-letter names in the game, but they are all filled. There are 17576 3-letter names (except those with Forbidden Content) and I'll bet more than half of them got banned.

Oakmaiden
03-19-2022, 07:58 AM
So your crying for a 3 letter name cuz your plain lazy to type a larger name. Are you gonna give EVERYONE a 3 letter name? Who get them? Ace is taken, so who gets it next? You, the noob guy in town? What about the 500 people before you who wanted Ace? They should get it before you. Im sorry you have a zero sized imagination. Announcing Oaks’ Naming Shop, send a pm with a lil about yourself n I’ll name you. Stop coveting others.... it’s a sin in most cultures.

Pars
03-21-2022, 07:24 PM
So your crying for a 3 letter name cuz your plain lazy to type a larger name. Are you gonna give EVERYONE a 3 letter name? Who get them? Ace is taken, so who gets it next? You, the noob guy in town? What about the 500 people before you who wanted Ace? They should get it before you. Im sorry you have a zero sized imagination. Announcing Oaks’ Naming Shop, send a pm with a lil about yourself n I’ll name you. Stop coveting others.... it’s a sin in most cultures.What is the purpose of banned accounts, they are banned forever and they are useless.. I demanded that they be destroyed and the names made available. I'm in favor of it being useful rather than standing idly by. I couldn't understand this bigoted behavior either, I'm sorry.

Oakmaiden
03-21-2022, 08:05 PM
I demand to be taller and call dibs on Oak... bahahahah

BaronB
03-21-2022, 08:13 PM
What is the purpose of banned accounts, they are banned forever and they are useless.. I demanded that they be destroyed and the names made available. I'm in favor of it being useful rather than standing idly by. I couldn't understand this bigoted behavior either, I'm sorry.

If an account was banned then it needs to stay that way along with the names attached to it.

We already have people returning to the game after being banned... these people will cheat/lie/scam their gold/gears back again, unfortunately... what your asking for is to make it a little easier for them and also give them back their IGNs...

Why bother banning in the first place?

So let us stop being silly and asking for such ridiculous things.

A lot of damage can be done to other players if the wrong people get hold of the right IGNS.

If you're that concerned with having old IGNs then sts could DISCREETLY and SLOWLY release old names used from like 6+ years ago that have been logged into once and never played again, and THAT'S IT.

Besides that, expand your vocabulary and get more creative.

1 <3

Pars
03-21-2022, 08:43 PM
If an account was banned then it needs to stay that way along with the names attached to it.

We already have people returning to the game after being banned... these people will cheat/lie/scam their gold/gears back again, unfortunately... what your asking for is to make it a little easier for them and also give them back their IGNs...

Why bother banning in the first place?

So let us stop being silly and asking for such ridiculous things.

A lot of damage can be done to other players if the wrong people get hold of the right IGNS.

If you're that concerned with having old IGNs then sts could DISCREETLY and SLOWLY release old names used from like 6+ years ago that have been logged into once and never played again, and THAT'S IT.

Besides that, expand your vocabulary and get more creative.

1 <3Or buy a name for gold, like you. (It's not your fault, the system forces players to do this.)

What I write is not just my own opinion, Sts had already done this a few years ago, I think it needs to be repeated. Free/Release the Banned and Un-Logged igns, and people don't resort to illegal means for a plain and classy name.

These are not my opinions, they are facts.

I will respond to those who talk as if the things I wrote are not happening.

SM-A315F cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

BaronB
03-21-2022, 10:05 PM
Or buy a name for gold, like you. (It's not your fault, the system forces players to do this.)

Well goes to show how little you know which makes anything you say hold less weight.

My first ever ign which was free to make was Baronb.

I then managed to create Blazinbaron... again a free IGN.

Years ago I actually pmed JustG about if the name Baron was free and I got told sorry they don't give out IGNs.

A week later someone who had the Baron IGN saved contacted a friend and passed the IGN over to me for FREE :)

Yeah, I got incredibly lucky, especially a couple of weeks after I was gifted my IGN, the "Baron/Baroness" titles got released and had to be changed to "Guilded Baron/Baroness" instead.

The only opinion you are pushing forward is your own and a 4/5 of other players are most likely either too ignorant to the damage that could be done

Or

You and the few others are the banned players who are trying to get your banned names back again.

Yes STS released names once.

NO it didn't go well and people got scammed by returning toxic players.

Don't try and use the excuse "oh names for sale on the black market" ... that doesn't justify releasing banned IGNs or accounts.

Might as well take the rare vanities or items from those accounts and rerelease them back into the game you'd suggest as well?

marblealaena
03-21-2022, 10:30 PM
Well goes to show how little you know which makes anything you say hold less weight.

My first ever ign which was free to make was Baronb.

I then managed to create Blazinbaron... again a free IGN.

Years ago I actually pmed JustG about if the name Baron was free and I got told sorry they don't give out IGNs.

A week later someone who had the Baron IGN saved contacted a friend and passed the IGN over to me for FREE :)

Yeah, I got incredibly lucky, especially a couple of weeks after I was gifted my IGN, the "Baron/Baroness" titles got released and had to be changed to "Guilded Baron/Baroness" instead.

The only opinion you are pushing forward is your own and a 4/5 of other players are most likely either too ignorant to the damage that could be done

Or

You and the few others are the banned players who are trying to get your banned names back again.

Yes STS released names once.

NO it didn't go well and people got scammed by returning toxic players.

Don't try and use the excuse "oh names for sale on the black market" ... that doesn't justify releasing banned IGNs or accounts.

Might as well take the rare vanities or items from those accounts and rerelease them back into the game you'd suggest as well?Get onem Baron show them you can bark louder

BaronB
03-21-2022, 11:09 PM
Get onem Baron show them you can bark louder

Because this response shows how smart and cool you are right...

Banned names are not coming back.

Merry Christmas.

Ploid
03-21-2022, 11:34 PM
Just got the IGN "Spectrin" while studying Cell Biology for my exam....

Cool names are all around you, or maybe inside you [emoji14]

Trenton
03-21-2022, 11:53 PM

Merry Christmas.Thank you for the response Dev!

pfizer
03-22-2022, 12:30 AM
+1 to bringing back igns! Most igns are taken illegally by using script then those cheaters got banned along with the igns. The community should not suffer because of those hoarders/cheaters fault. Sts should reinstate Igns to give equal opportunity to every arlorians.

marblealaena
03-22-2022, 02:33 AM

Merry Christmas.Eye man say man. I'm trynna cheer you on. Owh trust me when I say I'm more aggressive then a chiwawa. Just know that

BaronB
03-22-2022, 09:59 AM
Eye man say man. I'm trynna cheer you on. Owh trust me when I say I'm more aggressive then a chiwawa. Just know that

Im trying to talk to you like rational human beings... if you wish to act like an animal that's on you.

Cant say i didn't try...

Thank you for the response Dev!

This has been confirmed by a Dev actually so you are most welcome :)

Now if you previously banned players could stop making out you all deserve your IGN/Accounts back after you've been banned... That would be great :)

do the crime... do the time.

asommers
03-22-2022, 10:31 AM
Thanks for the feedback! When we decide to do something about this, if anything, we'll let you know.

-ALS