PDA

View Full Version : WHY PVP APS does not make sense

hoks
03-14-2022, 09:09 AM
first its ruin pvp player who dedicated his gameplay for doin pvp, and make us think why we must to buy op PVP item when we can do GB kill, just my thoughts thanks.

championboost
03-14-2022, 09:36 AM
pvp aps kills are dumb because 99% are just dummy farming to get the kills because nobody is playing pvp
dummy farming is officially not allowed but nobody gets banned for it
they should remove the pvp kills aps until they manage to revive pvp

JFARADAY
03-14-2022, 02:08 PM
Up

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Lawpvp
03-14-2022, 10:07 PM
Most people aren't even able to dummy farm because they don't have 2 devices and 2 accounts. Just find some friends ask them to pvp for ***** and giggles to work on pvp aps. Your real problem is going to be getting 1k flags.

Mcmikeguapo
03-14-2022, 10:25 PM
-1 shouldn’t be removed cause there’re a lot of ppl who really worked hard for their pvp aps and didn’t farm them and would be very unfair, removing ctf aps was enough.

Inozuke
03-14-2022, 10:27 PM
-1 shouldn’t be removed cause there’re a lot of ppl who really worked hard for their pvp aps and didn’t farm them and would be very unfair, removing ctf aps was enough.
Por eso no tienes novia

Mcmikeguapo
03-14-2022, 10:36 PM
Por eso no tienes novia

Jajajajaj, mejor vete a pelear con el encryptions

BlahBlodyValentine
03-15-2022, 03:45 AM
Most people aren't even able to dummy farm because they don't have 2 devices and 2 accounts. Just find some friends ask them to pvp for ***** and giggles to work on pvp aps. Your real problem is going to be getting 1k flags.

1 device can play 2 launcher of arcane legends.

Susanne
03-15-2022, 03:53 AM
The pvp aps shouldn't be removed, as previously said. Even though I didn't do hardly any pvp, I think those who did worked hard for the aps.
What I dislike is the stigma attached to pvp kills on kdr.
I know it's de-railing the thread to say this, I do know of guilds who won't allow players to join unless they have a certain amount of pvp kills.
One guild invited me on my alt and because I was needing one more pvp kill, offered to get a dummy for me. I declined.
Nowadays players won't have the same kills, deaths and pvp at level 81 as people who have played for years for obvious reasons. There's not many places to get kills or deaths now.

Darkrai
03-15-2022, 06:06 AM
The pvp aps shouldn't be removed, as previously said. Even though I didn't do hardly any pvp, I think those who did worked hard for the aps.
What I dislike is the stigma attached to pvp kills on kdr.
I know it's de-railing the thread to say this, I do know of guilds who won't allow players to join unless they have a certain amount of pvp kills.
One guild invited me on my alt and because I was needing one more pvp kill, offered to get a dummy for me. I declined.
Nowadays players won't have the same kills, deaths and pvp at level 81 as people who have played for years for obvious reasons. There's not many places to get kills or deaths now.

Its even more dumb for people for have been playing for years like me and are still on like 0-0 kdr ish. Only pvp i ever recall doing was some 1vs1 for ****s and giggels before duels were introduced

Lawpvp
03-15-2022, 01:36 PM
1 device can play 2 launcher of arcane legends.

if they are on pc which most people aren't

BlahBlodyValentine
03-15-2022, 08:17 PM
if they are on pc which most people aren't

Are you sure?
https://i.ibb.co/JkCh4Gm/IMG-20220316-091442.jpg

Ploid
03-15-2022, 08:19 PM
Are you sure?
https://i.ibb.co/JkCh4Gm/IMG-20220316-091442.jpgSmh, AL doesn't support split screen on my phone, how did u do it?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

flashio
03-16-2022, 03:13 AM
Any ap that requires going against the game's tos should be removed.

Alkif
03-16-2022, 09:53 AM
They need to add matchmaking where you can queue up and face against random opponents in arlor, it would be much better than running around arlor and insulting people to get them to pvp you (some people have attempted to make me mad in order to get pvp kills).

PoorPlayer
03-16-2022, 10:16 AM
They need to add matchmaking where you can queue up and face against random opponents in arlor, it would be much better than running around arlor and insulting people to get them to pvp you (some people have attempted to make me mad in order to get pvp kills).

It was existing before, just need return it back

papas
03-16-2022, 04:52 PM
I have done pvp aps while long clashes without use any dummy, and I'm not against in removing these aps. I done also 10k flags but it's been alrd removed. 10k pvp kills has no meaning now.

Will save new players or ppl wanna get on overall much wasted time.

It will be better for the game imo.

+1

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Lawpvp
03-16-2022, 06:59 PM
Smh, AL doesn't support split screen on my phone, how did u do it?

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

exactly .

Perogol
03-16-2022, 07:16 PM
use vmos / x8 sandbox if u cant split screen al

Lawpvp
03-16-2022, 07:59 PM
Better if they just make Festerfang kills count

Elec
03-16-2022, 08:16 PM
Pvp aps were never healthy.
Even when it was first introduced, people don't let other players to do flags but their friends and guildies. If someone tried to do it, they all kill him and did it for themselves. So some started to make many accounts and fill up whole room and farmed flags.

People sold themselves for kill as well. And it's always hard for warriors to get kills because dps steal kills (which is natural I think. Just saying it's not fair to get aps.).

Pvp and Pvp aps always were full of drama before I quit once in 2017.
And I don't know how new players will get these aps too. Last time I checked ctf, it was almost always empty. People seems to play at festerfang or honors more.
I think some update wont hurt to encourage people to play more.