PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion #1 from Decentralized

Decentralized
03-14-2022, 04:54 PM
Suggestion: Create a menu or something where returning/new players can view the definition of stats & what they actually do!

Example: “Gold Loot” increases gold drops from mobs/chests/crates only while buff is active.

Example 2: “Haste” does whatever it does. I’ve been playing since 2013 and still have no clue lol. [emoji23]

—————————

It’s a little idea, but I think it’ll have an impact on many peoples experience trying to learn/re-learn AL.

As a returning player who takes frequent breaks, sometimes I come back and am so lost on everything new since I last played. I usually result to reading patch notes in game at the main menu. This only tells us so much though.. As of now, best bet for new players is to ask around to others, we all know how toxic that can be..

Also not everyone is heavily invested enough to be a forum surfer for little information tips. At least not yet! It’s our job to assist those who are not veterans, so we all can enjoy our time in Arlor just that little bit more!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
03-14-2022, 07:42 PM
Haste speeds up the cooldown wait so you can spam damage faster

Encryptions
03-16-2022, 03:08 AM
I do have a discord server for lots of info, the issue is having people know it exists. Only has 570 members currently, there is no chat because I don't want to deal with drama.
https://discord.gg/uYG4tQTHJV
Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

asommers
03-17-2022, 12:02 PM
Added to the list.

-ALS