PDA

View Full Version : Appology for being Rude.

TrailBlazerz
07-05-2012, 09:56 PM
So some may have seen it some may have but in people behind the players i posted a pic of me giving you guys the finger.
Sorry for uploading an images which is harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene. :)
Thanks for understanding.

Paar
07-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Jerk!! Jk :) Don'tet it happen again ._. I'm watching you...

TrailBlazerz
07-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Jerk!! Jk :) Don'tet it happen again ._. I'm watching you...
Creepy ._. ha

Rauekat
07-06-2012, 12:47 PM
So some may have seen it some may have but in people behind the players i posted a pic of me giving you guys the finger.
Sorry for uploading an images which is harmful, threatening, abusive, obscene. :)

o.O forgiven ;)

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 12:52 PM

*Brandishes knife and prepares to chop ye middle finger off pirate style MATEY!

Kidding.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Jblazer
07-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Well honestly that wasn't the best choice you could make.STS has provided so much for us and they deserve better then that.I'm happy that you apologized,most wouldn't.Like Paar said we will be watching :)