PDA

View Full Version : Credit Farming Guide

iAmPain
07-06-2012, 12:15 AM
Hello everyone! In this thread i will be telling you how to successfully farm Credits using Commando
I am truly sorry for i cannot give a guide for ops or engineer

I will be breaking it up to various groups
Lets start with what you will need:

Must Be LvL35-40 for Armor
Nova (or any pistol that would give decent amount of dmg)
Blackstar Shield (or a shield that gives the highest armor)
Custom Set. (i highly suggest custom set for its extra stats, but regular set will do)
Condor Eye-DMG Implant its best to kill every group/mob fast, so i would recommend buying it
Good PvE Build, not AoE

I suggest Boe's pvp/pve build! here it is :
0-1-6-3
6-6-5-0
0-6-6-0
Further details on this build can be found on his thread, unfortunately i could not find it lol. i will add it when i find it.

Legend:
Stomp - Neutron Stomp
Vigor - Vigor
Sing - Singularity
Slam- Graviton Slam
IM - Increase Mass
KR - Kinetic Reservoir
BB - Back Breaker
Rage - Growing Rage

Combo 1= Sing > Slam > BB >
Combo 2= KR > Count 1-3 > Rage > Slam > Sing > BB > IM > KR > Count 1-4 > Stomp > BB
Combo 3= KR > Count 1-3 > Sing > BB > Slam > Stomp > BB

Map:
Delta7- map 5

MUST READ:
-always open all chests (its around 1/4- 1/3 of the credit's you are farming)
-only use IM when knocked down, or your'e pushed back. (this is why i did not put it as often as the other skills)
-if you think you could make more credits when rmk'ing on a certain part of the map, feel free to do it! (what ever makes you happy)
-time frame of farming for "me" on this maps is about 2- 3min, so don't be frustrated on if your runtime is around 5min!( its your first time after all)
-Credits after the whole farming: 400-500c, why? fact is, if you stay longer on killing a mob, the credit drop rate ratio is going down

Okay, lets do this!
Full Explanation,
This first mobs on the left here's what your're going to do:
*Aim at Big Green Bug*KR>Count 1-4>Slam>IM> Run to the Left hall and drag the mobs there
>Vigor>KR>Count 1-3>Rage> Combo 1 = Sing>Slam>BB. repeat Combo 1 for 2-3 times at the Big Bug.
KR>count 1-4>Sing>Slam>BB to the small guy wearing a squid on their head.

For the Second mob on the right:
Vigor>KR>count 1-4>sing>bb>slam> repeat untill all 3 are dead>
Go to the next chamber up ahead, if you did the first thing right, there should be no one there!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For these 2 easy mobs on the left
KR >count 1-4>Sing > BB > Slam > Stomp > BB, repeat Combo 1 if 1 of em is still not dead
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Aim at that guy* Stomp> BB > rush to the direction i putted in. after opening the chest, run cowboy run!

Stop running when you can see this. ( if your'e still practising the route )
*Aim at Bug*Hit KR on when your'e standing on the #1. then run over the #2. (this opens the gate for the bugs that gives you credit)
*this should only take you about 3-4sec* Continue Combo 2. after doing combo 2, finish the mobs. you should be adopted to the
build by now my friend :)

Do Combo 3 on the mobs on the left
at the left side of the mobs, *aim at the very closest guy near the bomb* Do Combo 3 and Combo 1 till they're all dead

As the picture says, use KR *about 3-4 sec to reach them* >Sing > BB, use Combo 1 till they're all dead

As the picture says, go straight up and do not open the door *this is if you have an engi healing you, and your'e planning on splitting the cash*

i am so sorry i forgot to take a closer pic. so here's what your'e going to do:
*aim at big bug* Combo 2, continue with Combo 3 and 1 till they're all dead.

if you wish to rmk now, feel free. but it will not give the 400-500c that you are farming for.
here's what your'e going to do:
*aim at big bug* KR > count 1-4 > Combo 1 > vigor > IM > KR > Combo 1, and auto shoot if 1 of em is still standing :)
I hope you guys enjoyed this guide, i wish to do more in the future to help all of ya, but this is all for now!

your friend, ColbyCheeze

Ladylux
07-06-2012, 12:45 PM
Love it but the pictures are sorta confusing as most of the turns look the same! I have found a quick 2 mob pull there that gives u 100 credits. Also for the gun i like the commando guns as the have splash damage and hit sounding enemy's as well

Ark
07-06-2012, 07:27 PM
Lol I love how you are using your quick chat! (: Clever ;3

I love the guide btw. Make sure you PM one of the mobs. Like PM Airrie and he will move your guide to Guide Section.

Ihavenokills
07-07-2012, 12:41 PM
hey this aint half bad. nice job.

Kanozaki
07-08-2012, 07:50 PM
nice nice (: , how ever wouldnt a map like biosphere deck be easier ?

iAmPain
07-08-2012, 09:27 PM
nice nice (: , how ever wouldnt a map like biosphere deck be easier ?

in 3min margin, biosphere deck compared to d7-5, biosphere gives around 250c while at d7-5 it is around 400-500c

Kanozaki
07-09-2012, 02:58 PM
in 3min margin, biosphere deck compared to d7-5, biosphere gives around 250c while at d7-5 it is around 400-500c

dont forget bio also has a lot of drops

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 03:01 PM
Awesome guide dude.