PDA

View Full Version : when you begin a new thread....

LIGHTNINGLORD67
08-24-2010, 03:06 PM
When you begin a new thread and start with a title, there should be a notification next to it if a thread like that is already made or not.

Simple idea, hope its implemented on forums!

Kurlz
08-25-2010, 01:10 AM
doubt it, i bet the next five comments are gonna be tellin u to seArch the forums to find that oit vefore you post something...lol

Dharken
08-26-2010, 02:54 AM
You will need to talk to the vBulletin people - Spacetime don't write the forum software :-)

FluffNStuff
08-27-2010, 10:15 AM
When you begin a new thread and start with a title, there should be a notification next to it if a thread like that is already made or not.

Simple idea, hope its implemented on forums!

~simple idea~ Your not a programmer, are you? This is extremely complicated since you are not talking exact same post title, but similar idea. If you can find a way to effectively implement that, then I really really want to invest in you.

Royce
08-27-2010, 10:50 AM
~simple idea~ Your not a programmer, are you? This is extremely complicated since you are not talking exact same post title, but similar idea. If you can find a way to effectively implement that, then I really really want to invest in you.

I'm sure it's complicated, but FYI, it already exists in a couple of different forums I've used (including, of course, Google's forums). Just saying, it's a good idea, though it really is probably something to post in the vBulletin forums (in fact I'd wager it's been suggested there already).