View Full Version : Quick shout out

Auxes
03-15-2022, 12:41 PM
Quick shout out to pro players that overprice then still call you out for being "not able to afford" an item that they overprice 20-30% over 1-2 days due to inflation. :D sucks when events are taken for granted by "merching strategies".

marblealaena
03-15-2022, 01:49 PM
If you're broke just that[emoji1745]

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

IExposedYou
03-15-2022, 05:47 PM
I can’t keep track of some aura prices.
I’ve seen threads with the following prices recently but don’t know if it’s true
Sky 180m
Jupiter 400m
Krampus 230m
Are these current prices?

Lawpvp
03-15-2022, 05:53 PM
It's not overpricing. The inflation is real. Pretty basic economics. Giant influx of gold. More people are able to afford things, resulting in a massive increase in demand for items at current prices. Then prices rise in response to the increased demand. And the inflation is going to be exponential for the most expensive items.

People certainly want 400+ now for jupiter but idk bout the others.

Ploid
03-15-2022, 08:21 PM
I can’t keep track of some aura prices.
I’ve seen threads with the following prices recently but don’t know if it’s true
Sky 180m
Jupiter 400m
Krampus 230m
Are these current prices?All seem correct except jupiter, that is being manipulated. No way it's price got doubled especially since it was released recently, and was always sold out hence there are many pieces Ingame

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Auxes
03-15-2022, 09:04 PM
It's not overpricing. The inflation is real. Pretty basic economics. Giant influx of gold. More people are able to afford things, resulting in a massive increase in demand for items at current prices. Then prices rise in response to the increased demand. And the inflation is going to be exponential for the most expensive items.

People certainly want 400+ now for jupiter but idk bout the others.

IDK if this is valid when people sell auc price/higher than auc price as if auc fee does not exist xd

Leuo
03-15-2022, 10:19 PM
All seem correct except jupiter, that is being manipulated. No way it's price got doubled especially since it was released recently, and was always sold out hence there are many pieces Ingame

an item is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. if someone is willing to pay 400m for jupiter then I wouldn't necessarily call that manipulation, but to each their own

flashio
03-16-2022, 03:09 AM
Since when is Krampus aura 200m+? Surely inflation doesn't make a 30m~ aura go up to 200m

Crocodile
03-16-2022, 07:31 AM
200m for ugly kampus aura? I won't put it on even if it is free aura. Jupiter, sky, blizz is good. Go for candy candy cane, royal, deluxe carnaval for decent price n looks. Frosty ground also one underrated aura imo

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
03-16-2022, 07:54 AM
seller shud jus sell now, cuz soon, once awake comes, gold supply will fall

Then u wont b seeing anyone having enugh gold to buy with this absurd amount of price

Thus, Seller will b desperate to look for seller, and thats when their prices will drop

Just thing for u to note

Its not manipulation, its logic

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Alkif
03-16-2022, 09:48 AM

Then u wont b seeing anyone having enugh gold to buy with this absurd amount of price

Thus, Seller will b desperate to look for seller, and thats when their prices will drop

Just thing for u to note

Not necessarily true, last event had little impact because we had multiple plat sales and people already had tens of thousands (literally) of awakening gems. Since people used real money to buy gems, prices barely changed. It might still have some impact and if we are going to get more plat sales then rip gold sink.

IExposedYou
03-16-2022, 11:20 AM
Yea we need another gold sink to bring down this inflation. Like many have suggested more, let us gamble our gold for a new set of vanity or come up with something else where we can use our gold

chiiwawa
03-16-2022, 11:59 AM
When are people going to realize that prices are subjective. there are no "real prices." there might be a close base price for you to go on but thats subject to change at any given moment. it has some to do with whats going on in the game like an event or Holiday or ability of the item but it doesn't have to be. There are certain people that can make the prices change by just wearing or using an item. Doesn't matter what it is. people see a player they look up to or think is op and wah La. price increase. There is no rhyme or reason. No magic equation to solve. Its like high school, someone wears it now everyones got to have it.

Ploid
03-16-2022, 12:04 PM

Just thing for u to note

Sent from my SM-G965F using TapatalkAwake Event is not a Gold Sink anymore.

Only blue gems were gold sink, and people stopped hoarding them since they don't rise as much.

Gold Sink happens when you give gold to the GAME. Elite Awake is not a gold sink since you are just giving your gold to another players in return of them, the gold in the end stays in the game.

Yoloswagx
03-16-2022, 10:35 PM
Awake Event is not a Gold Sink anymore.

Only blue gems were gold sink, and people stopped hoarding them since they don't rise as much.

Gold Sink happens when you give gold to the GAME. Elite Awake is not a gold sink since you are just giving your gold to another players in return of them, the gold in the end stays in the game.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalkjsuk, ppl spend 10k to awake and a lot of ppl invested on the 30k

Now ppl are selling the blue gems for 40k. This shows that demand is there

I don see why this isnt a gold sink

Be my guest and go to Al trader and search blue awake, From there ull see if ppl even bother buying the gems or nah in awake event

Just because elite gem is better than blue gems doesnt mean blue gem is useless...u use blue gem on wep,ring,pendant,AA for gold loot

Encryptions
03-17-2022, 05:57 AM
Awake Event is not a Gold Sink anymore.

Sent from my GM1913 using TapatalkI usually hoard 20000+ blue gems each awake event at the same time posting on yt to get more people to hoard the gems as well. Who ever listens makes bank.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-17-2022, 08:21 AM
My item , my price, move along...

Scll
03-17-2022, 08:29 AM
Since when is Krampus aura 200m+? Surely inflation doesn't make a 30m~ aura go up to 200m

Tbh w u, I wouldn't have paid 30m for krampus aura I had 2 myself and put it on sale suddenly ther is a huge demand for it offers got outbid to 200m+