PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion

Machinima
08-24-2010, 03:18 PM
What if there was a button in-game that let you give someone one point as a reward for them helping you that goes toward a Meter 1-100%. Maybe you spam alot someone puts you down a point. You help a lower level get to level 45 he gives you a point. Share your opinion here thank you.

Cascade
08-24-2010, 03:21 PM
Kind of like a reputation system? This has been mentioned before....I like it.

Problem: People would pay for people to up there rep.

Machinima
08-24-2010, 04:00 PM
There would have to be a catch maybe you can only put up someones rep once a day.

Kurlz
08-24-2010, 04:06 PM
it would have to be something that could only be done by the devs, or like an automatic thing, like, you do a good deed, and sensors in the server give you a point...idk if that could work but it would be cool, except that it would be an even easier way for greedy noobs lookin to get free stuff to find players that will oblige...

KingFu
08-24-2010, 04:39 PM
This would be difficult since you could run throw town giving thumbs down, or people asking their friends, and the reputation thing, people woukd give people items and give it back over and over for 1 point each time. I know if that was added it would be horrible and people would worry about it, it's been suggested before, and I for one don't like the idea.

Kurlz
08-24-2010, 06:58 PM
thats a great point mystic, there would have to be some way to make sure its legit if it were to be done

giayuan
08-24-2010, 08:16 PM
this sorta reminds me of a game my friend plays, maplestory
in maplestory, there is sumtin called fame and its exactly wat mashinima is talkin about
it is a disaster
i do not like this idea