PDA

View Full Version : Earn Gift Cards! Use on platinum?

Sryyoulose
07-06-2012, 09:28 AM
Hello my fellow spacetime players,
Today I would like to introduce you to this app that allows you to make some money for iTunes gift cards or other gift cards.

First off I'm not sure if this app works with androids but works with IOS users. Maybe one of you find android users could test that for me :)

The App is called "App Trailers" it's a free app in the app store. You download then enter the app, you first make an account. Then go to the main screen, a quick 50 points is to enter the username who invited you (If you want ask your friends, additionally I'll list my username at the bottom) you normally get 1-3 Cents for watching a trailer and 40-1.50 for completing an offer with personal information.

My username is: startingout

I started today yesterday and made 3 bucks I also tested the app on a $1 gift card and it worked!
Go try it :$

Swords
07-06-2012, 10:12 PM
Today I would like to introduce you to this app that allows you to make some money for iTunes gift cards or other gift cards.

First off I'm not sure if this app works with androids but works with IOS users. Maybe one of you find android users could test that for me :)

The App is called "App Trailers" it's a free app in the app store. You download then enter the app, you first make an account. Then go to the main screen, a quick 50 points is to enter the username who invited you (If you want ask your friends, additionally I'll list my username at the bottom) you normally get 1-3 Cents for watching a trailer and 40-1.50 for completing an offer with personal information.

I started today yesterday and made 3 bucks I also tested the app on a $1 gift card and it worked!

got a 10 dollars itunes in 10 mins like 3 months ago :D

Sryyoulose
07-09-2012, 11:31 AM
got a 10 dollars itunes in 10 mins like 3 months ago :D

Nice man!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 10:50 PM

Used to do it,earned money to slow.

Noodleleg
07-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Name: Noodleleg

Get points if you enter my name ;)!!

Skeletonlord
07-10-2012, 12:50 PM
I got this and downloaded and found out it inst compatible in the UK. Darn :(

The only bad thing is that this is very time consuming. You might as well buy platinum.

Jugernugetx
07-10-2012, 01:43 PM
i always delete this and give up. Imma get it back and give it another shot! ;)

TEOKILLO
07-10-2012, 02:02 PM
My name is trailered!

Jblazer
07-10-2012, 02:08 PM
I didn't give up on Junowallet,I got a 10$ giftcard one time.