PDA

View Full Version : More reportable reasons?

Zamu
07-06-2012, 09:36 AM
At the moment, we only have 3 options for when we report someone via avatar page:

Report inappropriate name

Report inappropriate language

Report scam

There needs to be more reasons added, such as Harrassing, Begging and more. There are some situations where none of the current 3 reasons suit the problem.

Phoenixking
07-06-2012, 09:37 AM
At the moment, we only have 3 options for when we report someone via avatar page:

Report inappropriate name

Report inappropriate language

Report scam

There needs to be more reasons added, such as Harrassing, Begging and more. There are some situations where none of the current 3 reasons suit the problem.
Harrowing and begging are definitely inappropriate language because it's not appropriate to beg people or harrass them

Fao
07-06-2012, 09:47 AM
There is already a button for begging, it's called "Mute"! As for more reasons, agreed!:-)

Cahaun
07-06-2012, 09:56 AM
There is already a button for begging, it's called "Mute"! As for more reasons, agreed!:-)
You know SL needs an update when all the beggars are lvl 40...

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 10:21 AM
+Griefing and trolling and raging and spam,etc..... There are just too many options.

Sent from my HTC ThunderBolt using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Fao
07-06-2012, 11:00 AM
You know SL needs an update when all the beggars are lvl 40...

Ok I can agree with that!

Windwaiker
07-06-2012, 11:59 AM
I think there should be one for harassing/insulting

Phoenixking
07-06-2012, 12:40 PM
+Griefing and trolling and raging and spam,etc..... There are just too many options.

It's inappropriate language, when you troll your talking inappropriately to bait, when you rage you scream inappropriately and cause a disturbance when you spam you say inappropriate stuff becuase it's repeated, it's al, basicly the same, Inappropriate Language describes all those above
I don't see the point to clutter the screen with report options

HunterSLAYER
07-06-2012, 12:43 PM
And as everyone agrees...."The more the merrier!" hehehe.

Elyseon
07-08-2012, 12:31 AM
Begging and spamming aren't really reportable although it does minorly violate the ToS
I think they should add report inappropriate guild name
But otherwise there would be so many buttons on ppls chars u wouldn't be able to see the person lol
You can always send a player report via email too

MasterP
12-06-2018, 02:40 PM
does this report even work? i had a toon renamed once.. Did not even have a bad name. But yet people are running around with igns like Cumdrops.. Report them and nothing ever happens..

Communion
12-12-2018, 01:19 AM
does this report even work? i had a toon renamed once.. Did not even have a bad name. But yet people are running around with igns like Cumdrops.. Report them and nothing ever happens..

Yeah, that's true. There also seems to be less amount of players on PL, at least whenever I happen to log on, so I figured we'd hear of more report responses. Nonetheless, I understand that there aren't many staff dedicated to Pocket Legends, likeas the ones we are lucky to have now.