PDA

View Full Version : 2022-03-18 Content Update (290367)

TzatOps
03-18-2022, 10:17 AM
+ Increased the drop rate for Shamrock tokens.
+ Replaced the 'instant exit' back door in Sin Paddy's with a usable portal glyph to prevent unwanted departures.
+ Use the glyph portal to return to downtown Carvina (nearby the Sin Paddy vendors and entrance portal).
+ Use the front door to return to Old Town street in front of Sin Paddy's bar.
+ There is now a chance to loot a special 'broken bottles' Relic weapon from Patty O'Meara: Aged O'Meara Blend bottles!
+ This Relic Weapon has a chance to summon "O'Meara's Greed" proc: +100% Gold Loot (stacks with other Gold Loot bonuses), and +100 to Base Damage (in PvE).
+ An Elder version of this Relic can be found in the Daily Deails section of the store on March 19th and 20th!
+ The Elder Relic version of O'Meara's broken bottles gives +200% Gold Loot and +200 Base Damage (in PvE).

Ashoksarkar
03-18-2022, 10:36 AM
Some tokens are dropping outside of the wall.. fix this issue please

cozyandreyy
03-18-2022, 01:20 PM
+ Increased the drop rate for Shamrock tokens.
+ Replaced the 'instant exit' back door in Sin Paddy's with a usable portal glyph to prevent unwanted departures.
+ Use the glyph portal to return to downtown Carvina (nearby the Sin Paddy vendors and entrance portal).
+ Use the front door to return to Old Town street in front of Sin Paddy's bar.
+ There is now a chance to loot a special 'broken bottles' Relic weapon from Patty O'Meara: Aged O'Meara Blend bottles!
+ This Relic Weapon has a chance to summon "O'Meara's Greed" proc: +100% Gold Loot (stacks with other Gold Loot bonuses), and +100 to Base Damage (in PvE).
+ An Elder version of this Relic can be found in the Daily Deails section of the store on March 19th and 20th!
+ The Elder Relic version of O'Meara's broken bottles gives +200% Gold Loot and +200 Base Damage (in PvE).can you please make the drop 5+ tokens? i think it'll be better

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A515F folosind Tapatalk

gjaden
03-18-2022, 01:32 PM
Please Increase the amount for shamrocks up to 25 tokens. Still getting little tokens i farmed 2 hours for 500 tokens and i dont have luck set

cozyandreyy
03-18-2022, 01:35 PM
im getting 200 for a hour if im lucky.i think 5 tokens atleast will be great from zombies .my oppinion ^^

Minionmaster
03-18-2022, 03:16 PM
Hi cinco
I just dropped a elder weapon but it wasn't the elder bottles it was the kierovan of bloodthirsty?
are they dropping too or is this a mistake?

my ingame toon name is ‘twofangs’ not minionmaster

Cheers

Xxenchantress
03-18-2022, 06:08 PM
The cobalt vanity items are not dropping at all, I have been on since yesterday on and off and not one single vanity has dropped.

Minionmaster
03-19-2022, 12:25 AM
ok my bad re: elder plat bottles and looted relic boss drop. I just got the relic bottles drop.

But my question still remains re: kierovan the bloodthirsty elder weapon. Are these supposed to be dropping as part of the event? I didnt see any post about them?

Cheers

Mr.Sai
03-19-2022, 10:54 AM
ok my bad re: elder plat bottles and looted relic boss drop. I just got the relic bottles drop.

But my question still remains re: kierovan the bloodthirsty elder weapon. Are these supposed to be dropping as part of the event? I didnt see any post about them?

Cheers

Not just kierovan, other weapons like mac grath, that are green in colour also drop. Maybe more are on the list like o morte, I am not sure.
Also bandanas are dropping, we will explore more as we farm for more time.

Hallowickedz
03-19-2022, 12:29 PM
hello cinco ! This is a lovely event thanks so much for adding it.. Any chance the drop rate of items could be increased though? Ive farmed two separate accounts since event started and havent dropped anything so far and others have told me they have the same luck...i havent even seen the sapphire items being sold or worn by anyone so far

cozyandreyy
03-19-2022, 01:08 PM
hello cinco ! This is a lovely event thanks so much for adding it.. Any chance the drop rate of items could be increased though? Ive farmed two separate accounts since event started and havent dropped anything so far and others have told me they have the same luck...i havent even seen the sapphire items being sold or worn by anyone so farsame problem here

Mr.Sai
03-19-2022, 02:31 PM
hello cinco ! This is a lovely event thanks so much for adding it.. Any chance the drop rate of items could be increased though? Ive farmed two separate accounts since event started and havent dropped anything so far and others have told me they have the same luck...i havent even seen the sapphire items being sold or worn by anyone so far

Agreed thanks

Xxenchantress
03-20-2022, 09:55 AM
Day three, and still no vanity drops in the event. Who can fix this? It makes me not want to go on, and I'm a decent paying customer lol.

cozyandreyy
03-20-2022, 09:57 AM
Day three, and still no vanity drops in the event. Who can fix this? It makes me not want to go on, and I'm a decent paying customer lol.I actually farmed alot i mean alot just afforded the green serpent set.im tired of farming.tokens drop is soo low

Elderaubrey
04-12-2022, 02:36 PM
Thanks a bunchs

Elderaubrey
04-12-2022, 02:52 PM
Thanks a bunchs