PDA

View Full Version : You ever meet these terrible people in game?

Marrypoppins
07-06-2012, 09:02 PM
So I'm sitting in cs minding my own business ad I get a pm from a person I'd love to call out but won't lol kinda starts off normal with "is your blue dragon set for sale?" I reply no. He asks if I have anymore sets, to which I answer yes I do but none for sale sorry. I follow with "I'm looking to buy a red set." okay so this it where it goes bad fast lol he immediately responds "I hate people like you who buy stuff you don't even need FU." I said to him what's your problem? His response is " we all know where they drop I hope you lose all your gold buying these when devs make em common." I laughed at that actually to be honest and told him to go farm for some and that I have like 15+ 60+ alts so I actually do need them and have the means to buy some so what am I doing wrong? His last and final response before I logged off was " I hope you DIE!' pretty random anger and not justified if you ask me. Anyone else come across these jerks on game? Oh! And the worst part is he has a founders. I always respect my elders, but man...

Late
07-06-2012, 09:08 PM
What kind of person does that?????

Marrypoppins
07-06-2012, 09:11 PM
Idk... Made me really mad and laugh all at once though.

Suentous PO
07-06-2012, 09:13 PM
Nerdrage, and I doubt whoever it is, knows much about the game. I'm a pitiful merch and I've known your name for a while.
Anonymity makes people very brave.

RedRyder
07-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Lol I was just hanging by the cs once in fang gear before Humania, since I sold my crafted set for Humania gear. He called me a noob a bunch of times, sent me a trade request, he put up his 9,999,999 gold in, I responded with "cool lol". He just kept calling me noob some more and disappeared lol.

ThePvpTwink
07-06-2012, 09:18 PM
Lol. In balefort theres so many people asking to buy my glyph set. ._.

Marrypoppins
07-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Lol I was just hanging by the cs once in fang gear before Humania, since I sold my crafted set for Humania gear. He called me a noob a bunch of times, sent me a trade request, he put up his 9,999,999 gold in, I responded with "cool lol". He just kept calling me noob some more and disappeared lol.

You know who I'm talking about? Lol if so please dont repeat it. Ps red... Your dl pet should have taken first by a long shot! Very nice dude.

RedRyder
07-06-2012, 09:27 PM
Thanks guildy :p I definitely left out the gross factor so it makes sense that I lost :p

Marrypoppins
07-06-2012, 10:00 PM
Still superior IMO

Late
07-06-2012, 10:04 PM
You know who I'm talking about? Lol if so please dont repeat it. Ps red... Your dl pet should have taken first by a long shot! Very nice dude.

Idk but everything red draws I'm always amused. It's not me right? I always look for his art :)

Marrypoppins
07-06-2012, 10:07 PM
Not you at all. Dudes a scribbling beast!

小孩子
07-07-2012, 07:52 AM
now you know how i feel.

Cahaun
07-07-2012, 08:13 AM
(I was on my AoB toon during this)
I was in a discussion about the prices of vanities in Blackstar with other people because a low lvl was wanting to buy one, but didn't know so I checked the cs for the lowest vanity cost. After I looked, I told him that the jetpacks are only at 4.4k credits as the lowest. The person was saying thanks, but all of a sudden someone just says no, not platinum ones. I didn't notice it until he started pming me that I'm wrong and I'm a noob. Curious, I checked the cs and it was still there for 4,400 credits. So I told him "You should check the cs". So what does he say? "I check the platinum store" -_- I then tried telling him it's in the CS for CREDITS not platinum, but he keeps calling me noob. Eventually he ends it by saying "Noob I muted you" O.o Who ARE these people?

Snakespeare
07-07-2012, 09:02 AM
You have to say, "that's a YP not an MP" and insta-mute. Trolls can't help themselves. They've been trained to 'hurt others before they hurt you'. If you argue with them, you are on the defensive, which is exactly where they want you. You can't fix them, so don't try.

(ahhhh... if only I could follow my own advice!)

JaytB
07-07-2012, 09:03 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/149bbe57.jpg

:D

Cahaun
07-07-2012, 09:29 AM
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j344/JaytB1/149bbe57.jpg

:D
Nice

Bless
07-07-2012, 10:02 AM
That guy was obviously possessed by invisible trolls :P

Roc
07-07-2012, 12:37 PM
I've gotten lots of rather nasty boot messages...and not because I was slow in leaving but because some people insta-boot. Lots of curses, hate-yous, and die. Can't really mute boot messages, but oh well :p

Windwaiker
07-07-2012, 12:41 PM
I've had someone call me poopoo for not responding to his PMed begs. I was afk, so i was confused when I saw my chat log

Kraze
07-07-2012, 06:12 PM
What's the old phrase? "haters gotta.......something something "

FluffNStuff
07-07-2012, 06:15 PM
Do you have zero deaths? Because if not, I hope you die is a pretty lame insult. Heck, I died seven times in the last hour :)

vampinoy
07-07-2012, 06:26 PM
Had a similar experience recently when I had multiple gears of the same kind posted in CS, this guy asked for a discount on one...when I rejected him, he started accusing me of killing the economy etc and he kept telling me how rich he was in real life that he'd buy my soul and feed them to devil or something like that, whatever. LOL...I never muted him...I found it rather amusing...he just kept trash talking for a couple more minutes...and all he got from me were lol's...the best counter to these things is to not take them seriously...it will backfire to them, I wouldn't suggest you mute them...because that will only re-affirm that they got to your nerves and sometimes that would give them a feeling of accomplishment...just laugh at them, make them throw their best shot, once they still see you're there standing, they'll eventually get tired and get discouraged...not to mention, if you're a little thick skinned like me, you'll find these things source of entertainment.

PS: In the end...he still bought my stuff...LOL

Sryyoulose
07-07-2012, 06:32 PM
What's the old phrase? "haters gotta.......something something "

Haters gonna Hate.
Ignore it.
=p

Zaonabiuibil
07-07-2012, 06:44 PM
Lol. (Mind if I scoot SL in here?) So I was chilling on blackstar, selling some vanities, when this guy asked if I could give him a vanity jacket. I said no, but he could buy one if he wanted, then he started calling me racist and said I wouldn't give it to him cause he's black. Like, seriously? Really. SMH.

Purey
07-15-2012, 12:46 PM
he started accusing me of killing the economy etc and he kept telling me how rich he was in real life that he'd buy my soul and feed them to devil or something like that, whatever. LOL...

Laughed in real life when I read that! hahahahahaha