PDA

View Full Version : Fire Aura Attacks through Doors

Backoff2069
07-06-2012, 09:04 PM
While playing Capture the Flag I noticed that people are able to hit you through the doors near the flag zone with Fire Aura. Considering no other attack can get through the door this seems like a major glitch. Im tired of dying because of this bug and would love to have it fixed asap... Just thought I'd mention it.

XchilangopwnX
07-07-2012, 10:46 AM
Yes indeed especially since you are to be the base guard. Don't need ya to die before the wall comes down. Basically the walls give no protection against Fire Aura. You are still hit even if you are on the other side of the person that has Fire Aura.

Floating
07-07-2012, 03:57 PM
Yes indeed especially since you are to be the base guard. Don't need ya to die before the wall comes down. Basically the walls give no protection against Fire Aura. You are still hit even if you are on the other side of the person that has Fire Aura.

Fire aura is the best best best bug bug bug skill. And the one who makes u cut even walls except of champions @.O

Qingsanale1st
07-07-2012, 08:18 PM
Just counter it by knowing it's crappy range. I know the trick. I don't need to close in the wall all the time.

Sam_Arah
07-08-2012, 08:33 PM
Just counter it by knowing it's crappy range. I know the trick. I don't need to close in the wall all the time.

yeah if your defending base you shouldnt be close to door

Carapace
07-09-2012, 11:45 AM
thanks for the heads up on this, we're looking into it

Akaee
07-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Its doors with bars so makes sense fire passes through ;-). Make them of wood zo we can burn them down and camping gets useless!

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 05:06 PM

yay

heypeo
07-09-2012, 06:54 PM

Ahhhh... BOOO.... lol jk its just that I'm the kinda guy doing this lol. Also I agree with akaee it only adds realism to the game and its not that hard to avoid. So I'm just kind of voteing it satys that's just me though (don't hats me for it) :)

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 07:15 PM
Ahhhh... BOOO.... lol jk its just that I'm the kinda guy doing this lol. Also I agree with akaee it only adds realism to the game and its not that hard to avoid. So I'm just kind of voteing it satys that's just me though (don't hats me for it) :)
Lol you had me goin there for a second.

Qingsanale1st
07-09-2012, 10:55 PM

Yea it's bar doors, so fire passing should be reasonable, don't look into it, DL team

While playing Capture the Flag I noticed that people are able to hit you through the doors near the flag zone with Fire Aura. Considering no other attack can get through the door this seems like a major glitch. Im tired of dying because of this bug and would love to have it fixed asap... Just thought I'd mention it.

i think it makes sense though, even if silly

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Yea it's bar doors, so fire passing should be reasonable, don't look into it, DL team

i think it makes sense though, even if silly
Yea...kinda

Unknowable
12-05-2012, 07:48 AM
HAHA!! Simply get away from the door n problem solved.. :)

Ya I DOING THT :)