PDA

View Full Version : Well... Just an idea!:)

icepack
07-06-2012, 11:24 PM
Okay, well if you're like me and play on different devices, or other game playing systems then you're probably wanting this too!
I love to play the Xbox360®, right? Okay i hope you guys do to but!, to my point.
We should have Spacetime Studios® get into the Microsoft® business, and have a downloadable game of Pocket Legends or lets say Star Legends.
Game play with that kind of console would be amazing and spread the gaming experience of Spacetime.
So i guess i'm requesting for Spacetime Studios® to get into the Microsoft® gaming development and put Pocket Legends on Xbox Live®.

-Icepack

PS: Add me on Xbox Live® if you want.
SRG cRaZyIcE73

maneatingtree
07-06-2012, 11:27 PM
Would be harder then chrome cause of the amount of skills in PL

icepack
07-06-2012, 11:31 PM
What? I don't get what you mean by that.

maneatingtree
07-06-2012, 11:33 PM
There isnt enough buttons and triggers for all the spells

icepack
07-06-2012, 11:45 PM
thats what the analog stick is for, have you herd of Minecraft Xbox360 edition? they use the analog stick or the D-Pad to go threw the Iteams. Also you can use a Keyboard on the xbox360 console. so then for problems can be solved and fixed.:)

maneatingtree
07-06-2012, 11:54 PM
Not every controller got a keyboard and yes item selecting works in mine craft but it also takes more than one step :/ and because speed is essential it would not work good nuff

icepack
07-07-2012, 12:02 AM
i don't mean a chat-pad. i mean a desktop keyboard. but if u just press the D-pad up and press "A" it would be fast enough.

heypeo
07-07-2012, 12:05 AM
What about dark legends :'( lol Jk I think this is a good idea and they would either have to enhance the graphics or make it free which would work just as well becouse of plat use. Also my idea is that you can transfer your account between devices becouse I'm pretty sure they cant make them both on the same server and it would be a disappointment to the people who have to rebuy plat for their new account.

icepack
07-07-2012, 12:12 AM
But, if you really look into the spacetime Pocketlegends darklegends and all legend games.. all it really is, is html coding that they use on xbox360 too. bc i can get the pocket legends sever link. not saying that in a bad way. but everyones account is ran off a online sever that can be used on xbox, so there for you wouldnt need to rebuy or rejoin or anything.

<embed id="game" type="application/x-nacl" src="1.7.7.3/client.nmf" tabindex="0">

http://account.spacetimestudios.com/pocketlegends/1.7.7.3/client.nmf

see^.

icepack
07-14-2012, 11:42 PM
BUMP*

WarTornBird
07-14-2012, 11:50 PM
I have to agree. Even if they did put it on the console, it would only be for when you wanted to hang out. You couldn't play on xbox alone it would be near impossible

icepack
07-15-2012, 12:46 AM
I have to agree. Even if they did put it on the console, it would only be for when you wanted to hang out. You couldn't play on xbox alone it would be near impossible

So what are you saying? Ex-plane more please?

Iphoneington
07-15-2012, 12:58 AM
This is a good idea and would benefit them greatly by taking the gaming experience to a new level:D and Minecraft for the Xbox is awesome.:)

icepack
07-15-2012, 01:04 AM
This is a good idea and would benefit them greatly by taking the gaming experience to a new level:D and Minecraft for the Xbox is awesome.:)
Lol I agree:)

Deathpunch
07-15-2012, 01:07 AM
I think this has been suggested before and Sam shot it down.

-----
NOTE TO READER: This post should most likely be read with a sarcastic tone.