View Full Version : Luck and eggzavier

Lethoiun
03-19-2022, 10:32 AM
Do I need is to use luck or naa

Uereazagr
03-19-2022, 12:12 PM
I think luck could help you to roll “better” legendary and mythic eggs, but that’s about it

Lawpvp
03-19-2022, 03:29 PM
I thought I saw somebody explain it some days ago but I can't find it. How does luck interact with arcanes and heroics? Can arcanes be rerolled into heroics, or are they somehow on different loot tables such that it's not possible?

flashio
03-19-2022, 06:45 PM
Luck gives the player higher chance of "rerolling" this reroll works depending on your initial loot.
Let's say the loot table will go from common to heroic.
if player's 1st loot is epic rarity and the player happens to reroll, this 2nd chance will pick any item from the loot table with a the same rarity OR higher, never lower.
If the initial loot happens to be arcane/heroic, there won't be any reroll as these are the highest rarities.

So yes, as long as the arcane/heroic eggs are in the same loot table as other lower rarity eggs, luck will help you get arcane and/or heroic eggs.
Note that luck% won't make the odds for better loot higher, luck % makes the player reroll chances higher, which means the higher your luck% the more times you will reroll for a 2nd chance on getting better items, but always with the same odds.

AucResearcher
03-19-2022, 09:20 PM
Luck only helps in Common-Mytic Rarity

Arcane and Heroic Rarity doesnt get affected by luck gear,pet or elix....Arcane and Heroic egg is based on pure luck if you looted it

AucResearcher
03-19-2022, 09:25 PM
This is the link that devs clarify it https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?453008-Reroll-luck-and-event-drops/page2&highlight=Pink%20stuff

flashio
03-20-2022, 03:05 AM
What that message means is that if your initial loot is arcane or heroic then you won't reroll for a 2nd chance on a higher rarity item as those are the highest rarities already.
If loot any item with a lower rarity than arcane and heroic you can reroll for a 2nd chance to get arcane/heroic.