PDA

View Full Version : home show system not fair

HappyDINO
03-19-2022, 12:59 PM
can we also add a home show voting system . cus people name there alts (aaaaaaaaaaetc) and get top on home show . which is annoying cus we actually work hard to make our house look its best . so i hope votes on top of max stots shoud be a thing for home show .

specially help us on events like the house party event
give us a sence of achievement on designing
will make home aspect more fun and challenging
in result game will prosper from this
ign Happydino

Pars
03-19-2022, 01:15 PM
+1 , It must be.

Inozuke
03-19-2022, 01:26 PM
Maybe some buy votes at first but I feel that it is a good idea in the long run to leave that aside and only vote for what it really is, also it would not be bad if they divided the "Top" of the current house and the weekly voting system or seasonal (I don't think a prize is necessary but at least they encourage people to decorate better and better and enter the world of decoration that although it seems like a joke, this section has too many audiences within the game)

+1

asommers
03-19-2022, 02:28 PM
How to get someone's house discovered is on the list of things to figure out. Right now, it's sorted by house size, then character name.

Previous discussion is here:
https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?615702-Remove-alphabetical-order-in-home-show-list

-ALS

Stephencobear
03-20-2022, 09:16 AM
Voting for homes is a bad idea

Popular ppl and big guilds would benefit
You tubers would hold fake “contests” just like they do for subscribers
Votes could be sold
Multiple accs belonging to one person vote

Better idea would be to add another shorter list that rotates homes despite alphabetical names or slots

Also restrict one house per person on main list imho

Sabiee
03-21-2022, 02:43 AM
How about it rotates , like someone gets removed after like 10 days straight to leave spot for someone else especially ing like mine starts with W would never show even if 500slots fully furnitured ..

Pyroflame
03-21-2022, 02:54 AM
+1, i've been thinking about it all the time. it's annoying when i work my house so hard and someone putting 500 slots + AAAAAAAA ign and they go to appear first. love the idea of sorting by votes tho, would be great.

sixzy
03-21-2022, 03:21 AM
+1 random sort and refresh every click on “homeshow”
-1 no to vote sorting, its just same as the current sorting only good in the beginning.