PDA

View Full Version : 10 bound elite awaken a top 10 lb reward??

dangibg
03-19-2022, 01:22 PM
Lowkey useless reward, kinda seems like a joke to those who either spend 16h a day running for 14 days or spend hundreds of millions to buy kits and still do at least 8-10 hrs a day

Suggesting to increase that number to 50-100 or replace it with plat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flashio
03-19-2022, 03:31 PM
It's 10 Elite gems, 1 precise jwl, 1badge,2 Myth weapons, 2 recipes to turn into vanities, 1 back vanity, 1 title and 1 banner.

I think top 10 reward is pretty good as it is already, I would agree if rewards were poorer, this is not the case.

dangibg
03-19-2022, 05:56 PM
It's 10 Elite gems, 1 precise jwl, 1badge,2 Myth weapons, 2 recipes to turn into vanities, 1 back vanity, 1 title and 1 banner.

I think top 10 reward is pretty good as it is already, I would agree if rewards were poorer, this is not the case.

It was gonna be the same if jewel was a noble instead of precise, its just disrespectful to the lb players hard work and spent money

marzeg
03-19-2022, 08:01 PM
It was gonna be the same if jewel was a noble instead of precise, its just disrespectful to the lb players hard work and spent money

Most people who run for LB top ranks do it for the vanity/aura sets, badges, and titles regardless. All of the other rewards are just the icing on the cake.

Undershooting
03-20-2022, 07:48 PM
That shouldn’t even be in reward section in the first place, if it is, than people should consider it as something extra,

On the other hand, if you compare the top 25 and top 10 rewards, there’s a massive massive difference