PDA

View Full Version : community petitions vs STS

Inozuke
03-19-2022, 03:11 PM
there are so many ideas from the community that there are many good ones and it wouldn't be bad if they put them into the game, obviously not the same but similar ones that I keep wondering why they do this to us, they'll put a duck in soon, they put one with maracas that move on their own, they put one with a candy cane, they put one with a robot that moves badly, they put one of chuky that moves badly, those auras are almost never sold, even when they think they understand that the community does not want extra garbage floating (satellites) we do not ask for much , but don't be like that with us either, MOST OF THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THOSE SATELLITES (it's just an example of the photo of what we suggest and what they bring us, they can't be the same but we prefer something with fewer pixels and visually pretty than a DUCK)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220319/b2c26a87bf526996f7655bac45144e83.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A025M mediante Tapatalk

Potofgreed
03-19-2022, 04:46 PM
there are so many ideas from the community that there are many good ones and it wouldn't be bad if they put them into the game, obviously not the same but similar ones that I keep wondering why they do this to us, they'll put a duck in soon, they put one with maracas that move on their own, they put one with a candy cane, they put one with a robot that moves badly, they put one of chuky that moves badly, those auras are almost never sold, even when they think they understand that the community does not want extra garbage floating (satellites) we do not ask for much , but don't be like that with us either, MOST OF THE COMMUNITY DOESN'T WANT THOSE SATELLITES (it's just an example of the photo of what we suggest and what they bring us, they can't be the same but we prefer something with fewer pixels and visually pretty than a DUCK)https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220319/b2c26a87bf526996f7655bac45144e83.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A025M mediante Tapatalkeverything cant be of ghost,frank, and Medusa quality

some vanities have to look bad ,some vanities have to look good and others vanities have to be amazing

" beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

so if you're wondering why they keep making subpar vanities now you know.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Inozuke
03-19-2022, 04:51 PM
everything cant be of ghost,frank, and Medusa quality

some vanities have to look bad ,some vanities have to look good and others vanities have to be amazing

that would make them not earn money and people lose interest boy has been with auras for a long time that does not generate even emotion to obtain

Encryptions
03-19-2022, 06:38 PM
Spend gold on better gear.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

terapan
03-19-2022, 08:15 PM
That is a chicken not a duck bro...

chiiwawa
03-19-2022, 09:31 PM
Exactly what I said.

chiiwawa
03-19-2022, 09:36 PM
everything cant be of ghost,frank, and Medusa quality

On a serious note, I have to agree with alot of how you explained the vanity situation. One thing for sure is
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder"
thats with everything you can think of. Right down to favorite colors. I see people in and out of the game wearing things I wouldn't wear to a dog fight but they really like it. So, +1 on your comment.

Inozuke
03-20-2022, 12:53 AM

I'm not interested in what the hell of an animal it is, they don't put anything we ask for and you only see the chicken, duck or whatever, is it serious?

Inozuke
03-20-2022, 12:55 AM
Spend gold on better gear.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Que? What does that have to do with auras?

Nocturnus
03-20-2022, 01:09 AM
Many here should refrain from answering nonsense, especially if they don't even understand what is being asked for in the thread.
It's not about whether the aura is pretty or not, or for whom it's pretty.
It's about stopping putting unnecessary garbage floating around in every aura they create, or at least giving them options to turn them off or put options without so much objects saturation.
There are countless requests or complaints here on the forum about these flying things that add to every aura they create, and that is relatively unnecessary.
At first the auras were simple and pretty and for a reason they are the most valuable in the game.
Then they began to saturate the auras of objects flying or crawling senselessly on the ground.
I give an example of an aura that I liked a lot, the Crypt Raider:
Why does a hydra get in the way?
What is the need to add that thing getting in the way in each step I take on the map?
Why doesn't the set have it? and it looks so good by the way.
Just because it's wisp and can be used with any set isn't enough?
Why isn't there an option to remove that stupid hydra?
Why wasn't there a sale of that aura without the stupid hydra?
Why should I see another character's stupid hydra cluttering up my screen?
Why a hydra? and no shuriken floating? What is the logic there?
There are countless examples, practically every aura they've put out in the last year has an object flying or crawling on the ground.
Maybe that new aura, which they are about to bring out, would look good without the chicken.
But why should I put up with the stupid chicken, getting in the way everywhere?
In addition to those who do not like these things floating around, they must put up with the rest who do use them and they get in the way on their own screens.
The request here is an aura like the first ones, simpler and without so much saturation of flying things.
Or at least the option for sale without the chicken...

PS: I'm sorry if i sound so rude, but it's the only way to express this frustration, seeing 1 plane, 1 maraca, 1 spider, 1 scorpion, 1 hydra, now 1 chicken, etc. In every aura they throw into the game.

Pd2: There are hundreds of variants or options of auras or colors, to create auras. Without the need to put so many animals or objects flying or chasing the character. I'm not saying remove them but at least not put them in every aura.

Susanne
03-20-2022, 02:47 AM
Many here should refrain from answering nonsense, especially if they don't even understand what is being asked for in the thread.
It's about stopping putting unnecessary garbage floating around in every aura they create, or at least giving them options to turn them off or put options without so much objects saturation.
There are countless requests or complaints here on the forum about these flying things that add to every aura they create, and that is relatively unnecessary.
At first the auras were simple and pretty and for a reason they are the most valuable in the game.
Then they began to saturate the auras of objects flying or crawling senselessly on the ground.
What is the need to add that thing getting in the way in each step I take on the map?
There are countless examples, practically every aura they've put out in the last year has an object flying or crawling on the ground.
Maybe that new aura, which they are about to bring out, would look good without the chicken.
In addition to those who do not like these things floating around, they must put up with the rest who do use them and they get in the way on their own screens.
The request here is an aura like the first ones, simpler and without so much saturation of flying things.

PS: I'm sorry if i sound so rude, but it's the only way to express this frustration, seeing 1 plane, 1 maraca, 1 spider, 1 scorpion, 1 hydra, now 1 chicken, etc. In every aura they throw into the game.

Pd2: There are hundreds of variants or options of auras or colors, to create auras. Without the need to put so many animals or objects flying or chasing the character. I'm not saying remove them but at least not put them in every aura.
You don't sound rude at all. A lot of us think the same.
I hate people coming into my house with certain auras, especially the Scorpion one.

Alome
03-20-2022, 06:10 AM
An exception I can say is the bebop set. The swordfish being on Character's side then suddenly disappears to bombs mobs then quietly returning to the Char's side again is better than when U hide the wisp...only appearing when the bebop set procs

chiiwawa
03-20-2022, 02:35 PM
I'm not interested in what the hell of an animal it is, they don't put anything we ask for and you only see the chicken, duck or whatever, is it serious?
which came first? The chicken or the duck?

Repent
03-20-2022, 02:47 PM

Well said!

I think auras need to be simplified again, when we asked for auras we were expecting stuff like para, rend, pavise,kershal, etc... auras that are simple but visually appealing without too much going on.

Now we have random stuff floating around that doesn't really fit a lot of themes in-game. And making cool auras like pavise and kershal isn't extremely difficult to change colors up throw in some new symbols maybe add a Lil bit of variation to them.

For example, take the bliz aura change the color to black gaddddam that would be the absolute baddest aura in-game but nah apparently chickens are better smh. - Atoned

chiiwawa
03-20-2022, 06:53 PM
We keep complaining and Cinco will put the word 'Nabs' flying around our heads.

Ilove_Poopoo
03-21-2022, 12:12 AM
Or like.. have a separate option to toggle off the wisp or those popping animals while the aura retains.

Roblox
03-21-2022, 12:13 AM

I agree 100% I think they should give a break on floating aura and just go back to the basics as in the start like Jupiter aura for example.

Fearrr
03-21-2022, 04:16 AM

Lol I felt the same way when Crypt Aura first came out. Reminded me of Shuriken. The Aura should of been made more Assassin like tbh. The Vanity Set is Meh and wouldn't be caught dead wearing it. But in the end I wanted to change things up from the Posion Aura and decided to buy Crypt Aura a few weeks ago. Never liked Blizz or Jupiter Aura, they don't fit my Vanity Themes, nor would I waste my time trying to build one for them. And come to find out The Hydra matches my Favourite Aegis Vanity: Blood Aegis. So it's grown on me. 😂

+1 A option to turn off Satellites in future would be great for the people who don't like them.

Fiasaria
03-21-2022, 11:00 PM
Basically we need auras like para gem or eye of syryllax, the lvl 41 arcane ring aura. Im talking about the simplicity not to make copies of them

Like glowing shoes, we like simple shiny, not the whole milky way rotating in my screen.

Maybe add some body glows instead of the floor i would like a vanity that has lightning flashing on it, like a when you turn super sjj

Enviado desde mi M2102K1G mediante Tapatalk

Fearrr
03-22-2022, 06:18 AM
@Cinco @Assommers a thought? Aura Edit Vendor( Similar to Hair and Face Vendor).

I see a handful of people been saying with Auras they were expecting effects of the past like Para, Rend, Pavise, Kershal, maybe even Arc Arti Lvl 60 Orb variations, and maybe some new ones like floating Shurikens. All of these will be voted and decided by Community and Devs. Maybe 30+ of these recolored effects but they will have slight variations so it wouldn’t be a 100% Recolor?

So with this new type of Vendor the original base Aura can’t be changed. For X amount of Plat, Satellites and Effects can be removed or added. The original Satellite or Effect can always be restored for free. When a Aura is modified by this Vendor the Date and Ign of player will be generated in the Vanity Text section. Example: Modified by Cytotoxin 4/20/22.

Would a Vendor like this be worth making and profitable for STS? 🤔

Cinco
03-22-2022, 11:39 AM
@Cinco @Assommers a thought? Aura Edit Vendor( Similar to Hair and Face Vendor).

I see a handful of people been saying with Auras they were expecting effects of the past like Para, Rend, Pavise, Kershal, maybe even Arc Arti Lvl 60 Orb variations, and maybe some new ones like floating Shurikens. All of these will be voted and decided by Community and Devs. Maybe 30+ of these recolored effects but they will have slight variations so it wouldn’t be a 100% Recolor?

So with this new type of Vendor the original base Aura can’t be changed. For X amount of Plat, Satellites and Effects can be removed or added. The original Satellite or Effect can always be restored for free. When a Aura is modified by this Vendor the Date and Ign of player will be generated in the Vanity Text section. Example: Modified by Cytotoxin 4/20/22.

Would a Vendor like this be worth making and profitable for STS? ��

A vendor that'll allow you to remove the "NABS" sign flying around the April Fools' aura sounds like it could be pretty cool - but a lot of work... so no promises.

In the meantime, I would definitely advise against purchasing stuff that you don't like.

Moving to suggestions.

Fearrr
03-22-2022, 12:43 PM
A vendor that'll allow you to remove the "NABS" sign flying around the April Fools' aura sounds like it could be pretty cool - but a lot of work... so no promises.

In the meantime, I would definitely advise against purchasing stuff that you don't like.

Moving to suggestions.

Ya very true. Was thinking since a lot of the old Aura Effects are already in game, recoloring with small variations would save a lot of time but still make it unqiue overall. But the Vendor, Layout, and how the player's can modify the Auras defintley would take some time to think about and implement so I understand 100%.

Trust me I don't buy things I don't like. But don't mind spending money for some modifications 😉.

Sulphurea
03-24-2022, 09:08 AM
@cinco you should be a politician. Is insane how you take only the part of the message that you want and ignore all the others that truly matter, you do this always. Instead of irony or sarcasm wouldn't be better some logic explanation instead? This attitude just discourages people from even caring to give any opinion, is this the goal? And i don't talk of only this thread but in general, either i agree with your answer or not

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 7 utilizzando Tapatalk

Cinco
03-24-2022, 09:25 AM
@cinco you should be a politician. Is insane how you take only the part of the message that you want and ignore all the others that truly matter, you do this always. Instead of irony or sarcasm wouldn't be better some logic explanation instead? This attitude just discourages people from even caring to give any opinion, is this the goal? And i don't talk of only this thread but in general, either i agree with your answer or not

You want a logical explanation for my artistic choices?

Sulphurea
03-24-2022, 09:42 AM
If replies to the question of the OP then yes why not. What i say is, for as much as you consider "useless" or "stupid" a question, sarcastic reply really helps? I don't think so but that's just my opinion. The op wanted to know why, regardless the opinion of the majority wanting more simple auras (even only for eyes' sake) you keep proposing themed auras very heavy and detailed. "Is my taste" is kinda nonsense reply, cause should not depend on your taste but on satisfying the taste of the "majority" of your community. If i have 100 clients and 80 of them want blue and i keep giving them yellow is quite obvious that those 80 start asking why is that so

Cinco
03-24-2022, 09:49 AM
If replies to the question of the OP then yes why not. What i say is, for as much as you consider "useless" or "stupid" a question, sarcastic reply really helps? I don't think so but that's just my opinion. The op wanted to know why, regardless the opinion of the majority wanting more simple auras (even only for eyes' sake) you keep proposing themed auras very heavy and detailed. "Is my taste" is kinda nonsense reply, cause should not depend on your taste but on satisfying the taste of the "majority" of your community. If i have 100 clients and 80 of them want blue and i keep giving them yellow is quite obvious that those 80 start asking why is that so

I mean no offense to you, but perhaps the truth here is you aren't really speaking for the customer majority but for a vocal minority.

If you had 80 (or let's say 95) out of 100 customers that preferred the deluxe auras with satellites, you would continue to offer them - as per your example.

The simple truth here is that if my customers didn't respond to the deluxe auras as they do I wouldn't keep offering them.

Now I expect you'll want to argue about what the majority really wants and challenge what I know about sales, customer numbers, item usage, etc. - and that's all fine and good. If I sound sarcastic in my future replies to these challenges to my business acumen and verified game data, I apologize ;-)

Roblox
03-24-2022, 10:09 AM
I mean no offense to you, but perhaps the truth here is you aren't really speaking for the customer majority but for a vocal minority.

If you had 80 (or let's say 95) out of 100 customers that preferred the deluxe auras with satellites, you would continue to offer them - as per your example.

The simple truth here is that if my customers didn't respond to the deluxe auras as they do I wouldn't keep offering them.

Now I expect you'll want to argue about what the majority really wants and challenge what I know about sales, customer numbers, item usage, etc. - and that's all fine and good. If I sound sarcastic in my future replies to these challenges to my business acumen and verified game data, I apologize ;-)

Lol @cinco it would be nice if we could have some of the Dark legend auras in AL

Sulphurea
03-24-2022, 10:11 AM
No i can care less of majority or minority nor is my interest debating on your financial acumen. My point been addressed. If instead of replying with your previous post, you told him what you just said, then would be no issue.
Personally if i don't like what your "artistic taste" has to offer simply i don't buy/wear it. You can also be exhausted by people complaining about it but treating your community with sarcasm is just disrespectful imho. People here can fight or trashtalk each other in very stupid ways but they not devs.
With respect

Roblox
03-24-2022, 10:21 AM
No i can care less of majority or minority nor is my interest debating on your financial acumen. My point been addressed. If instead of replying with your previous post, you told him what you just said, then would be no issue.
Personally if i don't like what your "artistic taste" has to offer simply i don't buy/wear it. You can also be exhausted by people complaining about it but treating your community with sarcasm is just disrespectful imho. People here can fight or trashtalk each other in very stupid ways but they not devs.
With respect

The comments are enough showing that we don't want it but don't argue with the guy come on lol. Future reference to the design team should know to just give a break on these design type auras and bring back the opness but we really havnt seen a nice aura since the release of juptier for example.

Sulphurea
03-24-2022, 10:28 AM
Respectfully, i "argue" with whoever i decide lol i didn't offend anyone or used any bad language. I just stated an opinion. Can leave it or take it idc

Roblox
03-24-2022, 10:34 AM
Respectfully, i "argue" with whoever i decide lol i didn't offend anyone or used any bad language. I just stated an opinion. Can leave it or take it idc

Lol, alright bud but it's too early for Karen, it's just 11:33 AM in the morning go cook some eggs.

Sulphurea
03-24-2022, 10:36 AM
I'm waiting you come to cook them for me, "bud". Put also a rose and some toasts on the serving plate please

Cinco
03-24-2022, 11:01 AM
Insults and salty screeds don't always warrant sarcastic comebacks... but certain posts (and certain forum personalities) definitely do.

Just a reminder for anyone who might be offended by my humanity. It's not going anywhere :-)

Closing.