PDA

View Full Version : Egg-Zavier 2 weeks pls? @Cinco

Ploid
03-19-2022, 05:10 PM
Hi,

This valley last resort was the worst event I have ever played....

It had no tier, and there was only 1 vanity set to grind for which was also account bounded.

As such, many players chose not to play this event, only those aiming for lb mainly did.

It would be great if Egg-zavier was extended to 2 weeks because aside from Easter, eggzavier is the most fun event in this game. It brings old players back to the game, and excites new players.

Please extend egg-zavier to 2 weeks, the players deserve this after facing the disappointment we were given with the current event.

Edit: Cinco said that eggzavier would be 1 week because 2 weeks event back to back seems "much". I am trying to point out that aside from lb players, not many played the current event. So 2 weeks of eggzavier is more than welcomed as it is probably the most fun event of the year.

~Ploid~

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

uraaa5738
03-19-2022, 05:13 PM
+1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ungarn
03-19-2022, 05:23 PM
+1 just came back to the game because i seen a post about eggzavier :)

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

dangibg
03-19-2022, 05:58 PM
Extend so eggs go -80% of current price, bet its gonna be very good for the economy :)

Ploid
03-19-2022, 06:22 PM
Extend so eggs go -80% of current price, bet its gonna be very good for the economy :)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkIt's the best event we have in a whole year. It deserves being more than 1 week.

Encryptions
03-19-2022, 06:35 PM
Increase the chances of looting a heroic or arcane in zavior too. Some eggs stick around 50m-100m while the high loot rate arcs stick ar 300k-1m.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

marzeg
03-19-2022, 08:07 PM
Hi,

This valley last resort was the worst event I have ever played....

It had no tier, and there was only 1 vanity set to grind for which was also account bounded.

As such, many players chose not to play this event, only those aiming for lb mainly did.

It would be great if Egg-zavier was extended to 2 weeks because aside from Easter, eggzavier is the most fun event in this game. It brings old players back to the game, and excites new players.

Please extend egg-zavier to 2 weeks, the players deserve this after facing the disappointment we were given with the current event.

~Ploid~

+1 I agree that valley last resort could use some adjustments. I spent the 1st day of the event farming energy, and the remaining 2 weeks trying to muster up motivation to spend all of that farmed energy. The event just isn't fun, 4 days remaining of the event and I still have about 20 energy unspent not including essence obtained from the event map itself. I can't be bothered lol.

pfizer
03-19-2022, 08:10 PM
+1 I agree that valley last resort could use some adjustments. I spent the 1st day of the event farming energy, and the remaining 2 weeks trying to muster up motivation to spend all of that farmed energy. The event just isn't fun, 4 days remaining of the event and I still have about 20 energy unspent not including essence obtained from the event map itself. I can't be bothered lol.

Then dont play at all yall just want booty and carnival check what is happening to the economy rn. Selfish ppl!

terapan
03-19-2022, 08:12 PM
This event is good. The token vendor is bad.
Zavier please just take 1week, avoid price drop bro...

marzeg
03-19-2022, 08:26 PM
Then dont play at all yall just want booty and carnival check what is happening to the economy rn. Selfish ppl!

I barely played the event to begin with. How else am I supposed to determine if I do or don't enjoy an event if I don't try it out first?

How am I selfish for simply stating that an event I tried out is not fun? Enjoying something and making profits are two entirely different arguments. I suggest you re-read what I stated and the argument I was leaning towards.

Also I should mention that although carnival event was very much better than this event, I still didn't play that event much, let alone profit from it. So what exactly is your point here?

Pickname - Dougim
03-19-2022, 08:31 PM
+1

Enviado de meu SM-G770F usando o Tapatalk

Ploid
03-19-2022, 08:38 PM
This event is good. The token vendor is bad.
Zavier please just take 1week, avoid price drop bro...What's good about this event? There are no tiers, and nothing good in vendor!

Only lb players wanna run this event.

ungarn
03-19-2022, 08:40 PM

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkMy dude is talking about the economy?! Meanwhile a game exist to have fun lmao

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2101K7BNY eszközömről

terapan
03-19-2022, 09:12 PM
What's good about this event? There are no tiers, and nothing good in vendor!

Only lb players wanna run this event.

Drop 50m egg, 20m artifact... Get 1m+ gold 100run 👀

Ploid
03-19-2022, 09:14 PM
Drop 50m egg, 20m artifact... Get 1m+ gold 100run [emoji102]Yes, but it's not worth it to run as normal player. The drop rate is low!

If there were tiers, then people would grind for the plat tier!

terapan
03-19-2022, 09:21 PM
Yes, but it's not worth it to run as normal player. The drop rate is low!

If there were tiers, then people would grind for the plat tier!

................................ :V

Naaabmage
03-19-2022, 10:53 PM
+1 pls make zavier 2 weeks...one of the better events is only gonna be 1 week??? Shame wish it could be 2 weeks

dangibg
03-19-2022, 11:27 PM
everyone who said +1 doesnt care about game economy but only for their own interests, arc pets are not meant to be 500k

Ploid
03-19-2022, 11:29 PM
everyone who said +1 doesnt care about game economy but only for their own interests, arc pets are not meant to be 500kMost arcane pets are outdated with bad hb or AA... So they are not in demand anymore....

The pets which are good don't fall so low.

BaronB
03-20-2022, 01:05 AM
I must have missed something but where has it been said that its actually going to be 1 week long?

Considering it is one of the more popular events quite a shame to be so short isn't it?

Nocturnus
03-20-2022, 01:19 AM
I must have missed something but where has it been said that its actually going to be 1 week long?

Considering it is one of the more popular events quite a shame to be so short isn't it?

Here

Eggz will be a one (1) week event. Two weeks back to back seems much to me. Appreciate the feedback nevertheless! :-)

And +1 to zavier 2 weeks or at least 2 zavier a year of 1 week or 1 zavier in each session of 1 week.

IExposedYou
03-20-2022, 01:42 AM
What about keep it one week and only drop mythic eggs and above?
Or make drop rates for all eggs the same. We don’t need 999M timber eggs added to the game lmao.

Ploid
03-20-2022, 01:45 AM
What about keep it one week and only drop mythic eggs and above?
Or make drop rates for all eggs the same. We don’t need 999M timber eggs added to the game lmao.Most people sell them in their inventory. It's the most fun event of the year even if ur not lucky. Just the thrill of getting lucky is fun. And, unlike other events, the drop rate is pretty good.

You may not get the best egg, but you'll definitely get something good.

Neutrone
03-20-2022, 01:56 AM
2020 and 2021 had it for 1 week so this isn't new. Though I wouldn't mind a change so +1

I don't really care about the "economy" and just want to get my APs sorted out. Regardless seasonals will consume most of what's on the market returning prices to normal.

Alkif
03-20-2022, 01:57 AM
Few reasons why all events should last 1 week or less.
- prices stay higher
- market wont be full of useless stuff like: halloween vanities, egg baskets, 999x stacks of lockeds
- we could focus more on real gameplay if we had a little breaks between events (like we used to)
- less strain. I once tried running lb and even managed to get top 20, after that I never even attempted it because 2 weeks non-stop farming (like 12h per day) is very unhealthy.
- events generate too many mythics and arcanes which ruined this game.
- more rewarding
- most people dont even play a whole week not to mention 2 weeks.

Corviss the Lich
03-20-2022, 02:00 AM
All I see is people's selfishness and not giving actual reason(s) why it should be extended. If the current event sucks there's a thread made for suggestions and feedbacks.

But you made a thread to rant, why this event sucks and eggzavier should be 2 weeks long 'cause this event it just not good enough, I don't see your point at all. There's more events to look up for, at least give us something reasonable why eggz should be extended.

Ploid
03-20-2022, 02:00 AM
Few reasons why all events should last 1 week or less.
- prices stay higher
- market wont be full of useless stuff like: halloween vanities, egg baskets, 999x stacks of lockeds
- we could focus more on real gameplay if we had a little breaks between events (like we used to)
- less strain. I once tried running lb and even managed to get top 20, after that I never even attempted it because 2 weeks non-stop farming (like 12h per day) is very unhealthy.
- events generate too many mythics and arcanes which ruined this game.
- more rewarding
- most people dont even play a whole week not to mention 2 weeks.As I mentioned, this is probably the most "fun" event we have. It should last the longest. It makes no sense for it to be shorter than the worthless event we have rn.

Ploid
03-20-2022, 02:04 AM
All I see is people's selfishness and not giving actual reason(s) why it should be extended. If the current event sucks there's a thread made for suggestions and feedbacks.

But you made a thread to rant, why this event sucks and eggzavier should be 2 weeks long 'cause this event it just not good enough, I don't see your point at all. There's more events to look up for, at least give us something reasonable why eggz should be extended.As I have implied, this event is probably the most fun event, so it should naturally last longer than other events?

Also, Cinco mentioned the reason he's planning to make Zavier 1 week is that 2 weeks event back to back are mentally stressful. I am pointing out that not many people played this current event, and people would appreciate 2 weeks of zavier more as it is fun.

IExposedYou
03-20-2022, 02:04 AM
Most people sell them in their inventory. It's the most fun event of the year even if ur not lucky. Just the thrill of getting lucky is fun. And, unlike other events, the drop rate is pretty good.

You may not get the best egg, but you'll definitely get something good.

Won’t run this year but I agree it’s a fun event; especially when you loot an arc or heroic egg.

Alkif
03-20-2022, 02:44 AM
As I mentioned, this is probably the most "fun" event we have. It should last the longest. It makes no sense for it to be shorter than the worthless event we have rn.

its not fun if 99% of the drops are going to be trash. 1 week is plenty of time to enjoy event and also keep auction prices at least somewhat high.

Ploid
03-20-2022, 02:47 AM
its not fun if 99% of the drops are going to be trash. 1 week is plenty of time to enjoy event and also keep auction prices at least somewhat high.This event was 2 weeks, and no one except lb players played it.

If you aren't feeling lucky in zavier, you can just sit it out just like how everyone sat out from this event.

And no, just seeing the red text on your screen is super exhilarating. And there are so many good eggs in the game right now, you may not get the best, but you'll definitely get something good!

Also, read the OP again, I mentioned that Cinco said that eggzavier will be 1 week because 2 weeks event back to back is a bit "much". Well, not many played this current event so they'd appreciate 2 weeks of eggzavier a lot more.

Cheers

Uereazagr
03-20-2022, 02:52 AM
Noo would be annoying for market imo

Abdu ._.
03-20-2022, 06:08 AM
+1

Undershooting
03-20-2022, 06:34 AM
+1 ……………. ……..

abbrv
03-20-2022, 07:06 AM
1week is enough

please dont delay season 25 and elite map

just make arlor egg hunt 3weeks

Boba Fett
03-20-2022, 07:15 AM
-1 ... ... ...

Cinco
03-20-2022, 07:27 AM
Already answered this but I’ll say here too: no.

Oakmaiden
03-20-2022, 07:32 AM
Lol, should be a weekend only, still have eggs from YEARS ago.

Overbear
03-20-2022, 07:34 AM
Lol, should be a weekend only, still have eggs from YEARS ago.

Ah yes because I'm sure your personal experience is the same for everyone else.

callme2times
03-20-2022, 08:04 AM
Most arcane pets are outdated with bad hb or AA... So they are not in demand anymore....

The pets which are good don't fall so low.

This event was 2 weeks, and no one except lb players played it.

If you aren't feeling lucky in zavier, you can just sit it out just like how everyone sat out from this event.

And no, just seeing the red text on your screen is super exhilarating. And there are so many good eggs in the game right now, you may not get the best, but you'll definitely get something good!

Also, read the OP again, I mentioned that Cinco said that eggzavier will be 1 week because 2 weeks event back to back is a bit "much". Well, not many played this current event so they'd appreciate 2 weeks of eggzavier a lot more.

Cheers

This event was 1 week last year ….

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/a3a166e5e93e1c68b0f804cf9433ff65.jpg

marzeg
03-20-2022, 10:26 AM
everyone who said +1 doesnt care about game economy but only for their own interests, arc pets are not meant to be 500k

The games economy is already thrashed to begin with, I'm sorry you're more concerned about your billions of gold becoming useless and against the possibilities of giving other players a chance to become rich enough to compete with you.

That aside, most of us here are +1 with the event not being fun enough AND the rewards which are supposed to "compensate" for the lack of enjoyment being non-existent.

Oakmaiden
03-20-2022, 10:59 AM
Ah yes because I'm sure your personal experience is the same for everyone else.

Yes, Eggzavior runs every year and egg prices reflect that. List an egg and be undercut by a dozen lowballers.

Repent
03-20-2022, 01:08 PM
1 week is fine.

Honestly, this is an event for new players or those who wish to gain pet APs. I was fortunate to obtain all my pet APs back in 2020 Zavier and didn't even play Zavier in 2021 due to having so many eggs carry over.

If you play this event even a few hours a day you will see it is quite annoying whenever you try to sell any egg and everyone just lowballs you or undercuts your eggs in auc. Having this event for 2 weeks would make egg prices drop even more and new players would be unable to make much profit but the rich would have a lot to gain from it... like finishing your APs...

Zavier was one of the first events I played when I started my journey as an Arlorian and it is one of those events that keeps me around. It would be best if this event's duration is untouched for the good of the less wealthy. - Atoned

Trenton
03-20-2022, 01:24 PM
Oh no, Cinco didn't cave into the "peer pressure" that this community was trying to FORCE him into. I truly feel sorry for Cinco and STS even starting to accept community suggestions, I cannot believe how much STS is belittled until the community gets exactly what they want.

A couple weeks ago, Cinco said no. He JUST said no again. Leave it at that, if you don't like it, go make your own game with a two week Eggzavier event. Oh wait, you can't.

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

BaronB
03-20-2022, 01:58 PM
This event was 1 week last year ….

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20220320/a3a166e5e93e1c68b0f804cf9433ff65.jpg

Absolute fair point!

I thought it was a 2 week affair, perhaps maybe in the past? but if it was 1 week last year as well eh I'm cool with that, course be nice but "SELAVI"

Thanks for the digging up

1 <3

Naaabmage
03-20-2022, 02:00 PM
This game is so trash rn....no one plays endgame content...everyone just waits to farm dm which is rly boring...only thing that makes this game enjoyable rn is events...and you guys want one of the best events to be only 1 week? Sigh...

Gnozzie
03-21-2022, 05:39 AM
+1 I wish it can be two weeks too!

Yoloswagx
03-21-2022, 05:52 AM
This game is so trash rn....no one plays endgame content...everyone just waits to farm dm which is rly boring...only thing that makes this game enjoyable rn is events...and you guys want one of the best events to be only 1 week? Sigh...The real endgame is literally farming gold and buy vanities to feed ur ego.

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Gotbanned
03-21-2022, 06:28 AM
+1 .

Aeot
03-21-2022, 06:55 AM
I don't know why people think an event like eggzavier would harm the economy. It doesnt add gold to the economy. I also don't really see why people want this event to be longer than a week, the longer it lasts the less your eggs will be worth. I think one week is just fine.

spctmstds
03-21-2022, 07:33 AM
I don't know why people think an event like eggzavier would harm the economy. It doesnt add gold to the economy. I also don't really see why people want this event to be longer than a week, the longer it lasts the less your eggs will be worth. I think one week is just fine.Better for the majority of players who cannot get good eggs.

Either they grind until they get their desired egg, or be happy that they can now afford it.

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk

Neutrone
03-21-2022, 08:58 AM
The real endgame is literally farming gold and buy vanities to feed ur ego.

Sent from my SM-S908E using TapatalkI feel attacked [emoji24]

Susanne
03-21-2022, 09:18 AM
Seems like everyone just play for events nowadays.😞 I think one week for all events is enough.