PDA

View Full Version : Arcanes

Alkif
03-20-2022, 02:54 AM
Please don't make upcoming arcanes common weapons. Current mythics are already way too easy to obtain because people just open locked chests and pump op gear into the game, perhaps arcanes should be obtained through other ways (like glintstone set back in the day). I really preferred 200m price tag on mythic bow, its a very powerful bow and should be very rare and expensive.
Id also like to point out that I was unable to afford that bow when it got released, it gave me motivation to play again in order to upgrade my gear, however after just few events price dropped to 30m which left me with 0 purpose to play again.

caabarader
03-20-2022, 05:12 AM
When myth came first time, the only weapon that got 200m+ were staff, and with nerf it became less, i guess it were caused by the staff be the only one weapon that don't requires charge/takes much time to proc and the only one weapon faster to kill mobs. For wars aegis and neptaris are very good when proc, them are probably the cheaper because some wars change class, or ppl find itself hard to proc.
Another good reason can be the no where to use them, are very op but just dm worth to farm and 81 maps always closed or don't worth a run compared to dm, events mobs/boss so weak so even 76 weapons can do it.
So i guess the drop from lockeds aren't the only factor that help myth be that price.
So arcane don't having the charge system, and there are maps to run with and worth the time, it probably will be 200m+(not said about proc because it might be expected that arcane 81 have more damage/buffs than myth)

abbrv
03-20-2022, 05:55 AM
wow just wow
hope i can afford it

freebump

Alkif
03-21-2022, 09:47 AM
When myth came first time, the only weapon that got 200m+ were staff, and with nerf it became less, i guess it were caused by the staff be the only one weapon that don't requires charge/takes much time to proc and the only one weapon faster to kill mobs. For wars aegis and neptaris are very good when proc, them are probably the cheaper because some wars change class, or ppl find itself hard to proc.
Another good reason can be the no where to use them, are very op but just dm worth to farm and 81 maps always closed or don't worth a run compared to dm, events mobs/boss so weak so even 76 weapons can do it.
So i guess the drop from lockeds aren't the only factor that help myth be that price.
So arcane don't having the charge system, and there are maps to run with and worth the time, it probably will be 200m+(not said about proc because it might be expected that arcane 81 have more damage/buffs than myth)

The fact remains that they are too common. Probably 90% of players have arcane or mythic weapon at this point (those who actually play the game). I shouldnt be able to afford op gear and yet I am 40%+ dex rogue with full arcane after spending less than a month farming events (birthday, winter and marvelous event).

thompedroo
03-21-2022, 12:18 PM
if they hv a plan w/ new stuff in the near future like arcane gear, go ahead. dev dnt even care bout hm price we made in game, if u hv any problem w/ why that some stuff price going lower rn thats normal.

memphis
03-22-2022, 10:53 AM
In what way is the mythic bow powerful lol
Staff gun polaris and neptaris all do mor single target damage than the single target class itself with the best single target weapon for its class

Holygraghm
03-24-2022, 12:39 AM
+1 on this , just make them rarer off the crates in general or make it to where its possible to craft a bound one