PDA

View Full Version : How about this idea

Sabiee
03-20-2022, 03:42 AM
I honestly dunno if someone suggested this before or if u gonna find it a good idea but I was one of the first ppl to ask for saving the layout of houses ..

So now I m not sure if my other suggestion is new or not but how about we save the layout of a house in something like a tradable deed ..

Ik some ppl who design house incredibly we prolly all know them ,and they spend so much time and efforts and focus and golddddd on those houses , so how about they save it and we can buy from them ..

It’s something else to spend on , joyful and can be a maybe a good business ..

So when we visit , it would for ex. Say *….’s* house designed by *…..*

asommers
03-20-2022, 06:17 PM
This would be difficult because you may not have the furnishings that are contained within the layout.

-ALS

Sabiee
03-20-2022, 10:55 PM
This would be difficult because you may not have the furnishings that are contained within the layout.

-ALS

I guess u r right !

Xuds
03-20-2022, 11:07 PM

-ALSWhat If the furniture came as a bundle as part of the deed? Like a chest

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Sabiee
03-21-2022, 02:27 AM
What If the furniture came as a bundle as part of the deed? Like a chest

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

Pretty good idea ! And houses can vary from very rich house to medium cost etc. ..

Fr fr this is some ppl most activities in game , like not much pve and never pvp and a great designer ..

Sabiee
03-21-2022, 02:30 AM
Also if u don’t have this or that furniture piece ,spot can be empty , then up to u to complete by buying same piece of furniture or another one ,still u bought the design and u can do what ever u like with it ..