PDA

View Full Version : Can we have an auto collect feature?

Yoloswagx
03-20-2022, 11:42 PM
As in you're in the zone farming not thinking about anything and ur too distracted that u forgot to walk over the items to grab it. This auto collect will grab it for you if you leave the zone.

I think this is needed because try to imagine dropping a medusa set and not grabbing it?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

VeryRandomPlayer
03-20-2022, 11:52 PM
I agree with this, don't want to miss any good loot.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-20-2022, 11:59 PM
Every day someone suggests something that would make the game easier than it already is, seriously, how difficult is it for you to collect an item from the ground? Go to an orthopedist and get some help

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

hecker
03-21-2022, 12:02 AM
As in you're in the zone farming not thinking about anything and ur too distracted that u forgot to walk over the items to grab it. This auto collect will grab it for you if you leave the zone.

I think this is needed because try to imagine dropping a medusa set and not grabbing it?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk+1

Sent from my vivo 1906 using Tapatalk

VeryRandomPlayer
03-21-2022, 12:06 AM
Every day someone suggests something that would make the game easier than it already is, seriously, how difficult is it for you to collect an item from the ground? Go to an orthopedist and get some help

Sent from my Tesla Model S using TapatalkYou probably didn't read everything that he said. When you're farming you're going fast, you may miss some loot from the beginning of the map that you didn't see which is why adding an auto loot system when we leave maps is a great addition to the game. Imagine you're running for an event LB, you're doing runs as fast as possible and you happen to drop an item worth 20m and you didn't realize because you left in a rush to get to your next run. Are you going to be mad? Yes you will. So in an instance like that it is very much needed.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk

AucResearcher
03-21-2022, 12:38 AM
Yes +1 this happens alot to me myself as example when playing in event carnaval...especially in Party cuz we are rushing to join the ppl who remap and doesnt want the elix to be wasted even for a few second and sometimes the chest loot/gold doesn't get picked up (sometimes my pet is just not doing it works to pick up loot XD) and during last few years Zavier event also i missed few eggs drop cuz rushing to join the portal and also i thought the pet going to take the loot for me but the pet just doesn't take it

This is from my own experience...idk if its only me who went through this experience or other ppl also went through this...but why not adding the auto pick up

Xuds
03-21-2022, 12:53 AM
Or an option to set the pet to prioritize loot over mobs or a 10minute-30minute goblin elixir thats bound and costs gold that summons a companion to run around the map and instantly collect your drops

Sent from my DE2118 using Tapatalk

mwmbgs
03-21-2022, 02:20 AM
+1 to 2 pets one for collecting items :)