PDA

View Full Version : quick question

Farary1
07-07-2012, 10:14 PM
I enjoy this game alot but I've always preferred were wolves to vampires, was just wondering if y'all were ever going 2 include the option of playing a wolf in the game?

YuNoEatBeaRs
07-08-2012, 03:24 AM
I wouldn't want werewolves as playable characters in this game just for the sole reason that i hate twilight lol, however, i think having different "kinds" of vampires that each have their own perks and abilities, that would be far awesome, imo, than having werewolves in this game, that would also keep the whole vampires only theme in this game too.

Farary1
07-08-2012, 01:19 PM
Not a twilight fan at all. I'm a guy, I don't like soap operas. Just a fan of were wolves. Its dark legends not vamp legends was just wondering if they were including them. Not 2 be rude but i'm looking 4 staff answers.

Worship
07-08-2012, 03:04 PM
Well I would recommend adding a Skill Tree instead of different vampires..

Ethmoid
07-08-2012, 10:13 PM
I want to see a werewolf NPC. I don't care how that would work, I just think it'd be cool. O_O

Mothwing
07-08-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't think a new variety of toons will ever be introduced into a game. It's been recommended many times but the devs have never been excited towards it. It would be cool, but most likely won't happen :)