PDA

View Full Version : Seasonable PVE lb

dangibg
03-21-2022, 07:03 PM
Its been some time since pve lb was removed, but this time i wanna suggest seasonal pve lb (counts only pve done at the season ) . Pve is big part of the game and i think there is nothing to lose but only to win if you add it. Ppl will have something else to grind for and its gonna be fun imo

As reward banner and a badge maybe or just a banner still will be cool

+111111

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pars
03-21-2022, 07:17 PM
Its been some time since pve lb was removed, but this time i wanna suggest seasonal pve lb (counts only pve done at the season ) . Pve is big part of the game and i think there is nothing to lose but only to win if you add it. Ppl will have something else to grind for and its gonna be fun imo

As reward banner and a badge maybe or just a banner still will be cool

+111111

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkPve Leaderboard was removed after players like ign Cusigma, sadly there is no solution to makro farmers..

Iseenoobs
03-21-2022, 07:39 PM
+1 to Pve leaderboard seasonal/total.
@Pars Isn't the different angle of the map per run fix for the "makro farmers"?

Let's keep hauntlet alive even if there's no event!

Azel
03-21-2022, 07:40 PM

It wont help, some would just bot it in haunlet all day

dangibg
03-21-2022, 07:44 PM

It wont help, some would just bot it in haunlet all day

I guess sts have to find a solution to remove the macro farmers, maybe a captcha if something sus is going on
@cinco

Undershooting
03-22-2022, 09:48 AM
+1

Don’t think you can bot when the map is on different angle everytime.

marzeg
03-22-2022, 10:10 AM
+1

Don’t think you can bot when the map is on different angle everytime.

oh trust me, they'll find a way... lmao cheaters always do.

dangibg
03-22-2022, 11:23 PM
oh trust me, they'll find a way... lmao cheaters always do.

Sts can easily investigate anyone with sus numbers or those who are top ranks, its a different question if they want to spend time doing it, if they did put same effort in making game better as they put in getting ppl to buy plat, well man this game was gonna be top tier :)

asommers
03-23-2022, 09:28 PM
It was removed because it caused too much community drama. It likely won't come back.

-ALS

Holygraghm
03-24-2022, 12:44 AM
+1 it will give people reason to farm high pve , maybe crack down harder on botters