PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends Let's Plays

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Hey guys Bass here and I just uploaded some vids about me playing Pocket Legends! I recorded and uploaded them using Display Recorder, thanks JaytB!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PKtGlrTaS0Q&feature=youtube_gdata Tada!! I used that Display recorder thingy, tell me what you think. It was just a test by the way lol.
Edit: I think I had my finger over the audio thing lol sorry!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCFALHKh84&feature=youtube_gdata
Made another video guys! Hope you enjoy!

Here's a new episode Let's Play 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfYCcrY3v00&feature=youtube_gdata
Same time length, just showing what to do when you level.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKlhBlJKiGE&feature=youtube_gdata
Around 8 minutes, Let's Play with Skeletonlord! Had to stop had lvl 4 due to lag, will make rest tonight or later today!

Let's Play 5!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV308aQ0Je0&feature=youtube_gdata

Let's Play 6 Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG-eLx29ols&feature=youtube_gdata
Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwmnXRr5mUc&feature=youtube_gdata

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 12:38 AM
These videos are actually really good! I want to add you in game! Keep us posted on new episodes! One thing I think one of us is going to mention is the length. You are going at about 3:00 minutes. Maybe upping that the about 5 might be better. Just a small thing. Good audio as well, I can hear you! One final suggestion, maybe you could go in order from a map in Forest Haven to a map in the next and so on. More talking!

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 12:40 AM
These videos are actually really good! I want to add you in game! Keep us posted on new episodes! One thing I think one of us is going to mention is the length. You are going at about 3:00 minutes. Maybe upping that the about 5 might be better. Just a small thing. Good audio as well, I can hear you! One final suggestion, maybe you could go in order from a map in Forest Haven to a map in the next and so on. More talking!

Thanks for some feedback it really does help!

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 12:45 AM
What timescale are you going to bring the episodes? Every couple of weeks? Every month? Looking forward to the next one!

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 01:07 AM
What timescale are you going to bring the episodes? Every couple of weeks? Every month? Looking forward to the next one!

Hopefully everyday if not busy, I'll be updating the thread also. I just made a 13 min video, but for some reason it failed. Tomorrow mornings the plan!

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 03:40 AM
Hopefully everyday if not busy, I'll be updating the thread also. I just made a 13 min video, but for some reason it failed. Tomorrow mornings the plan!

Good luck! I cannot wait to see the next episodes! Good job with these, they are really good!

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 08:40 AM
New video out! Hopefully I can get another tonight and longer this time, and with my friend.

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 09:15 AM
New video out! Hopefully I can get another tonight and longer this time, and with my friend.

Sweet! Will watch it later! :D

ImHawk
07-08-2012, 09:48 AM
Seems legit.. ill check it out when I get my hands on a computer...
Also is display recorder.on the app store or Google play store? .. also If uu kno any other recording App on the Google play store let. Me know.

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 10:14 AM
Seems legit.. ill check it out when I get my hands on a computer...
Also is display recorder.on the app store or Google play store? .. also If uu kno any other recording App on the Google play store let. Me know.
Actually it is on cydia, therefore you need a jail broken device, not too sure if it works for iPod but for iPad it does. I do know there are screen recording programs for computers I just don't them.

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 11:00 AM
This series is the sort of series that you need to keep up on! I must say, these are really amazing videos. Just a little longer, but that has been taken into account. I will subscribe to you on YouTube if this continues, and you keep releasing videos. You might be able to take up Youtubing as a hobby dude, if you make awesome videos like this one!

Livemau
07-08-2012, 11:02 AM
i tired to make something like this but kinda gave up on it as I had only 2 supporters if you need me call i can record but my recorder is low quality
i also have a youtube account

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 11:45 AM
Sorry for the disconnecting skeleton, I lagged or something. My ping was fine the whole time tho. WeIrD!

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 12:14 PM
Sorry for the disconnecting skeleton, I lagged or something. My ping was fine the whole time tho. WeIrD!

I was just about to post that. I had a whole lot of lag, maybe if I appear in a future one it won't be as laggy! Sorry!

Lowlyspy
07-08-2012, 12:33 PM
If this is a tutorial then i wouldn't run a map like forest haven on a level 50 toon with a level 60+ buddy there to help. I would advise starting a brand new toon and running all the campaigns (or at least some) with a toon at the appropriate level for each campaign that way you can show the difficulty of the campaign, what strategies should be used, and what sort of gear can get you by in various situations in early game.

Vinilla1
07-08-2012, 12:33 PM
nice videos dude hope there is more to come

Basswhole
07-08-2012, 12:44 PM
If this is a tutorial then i wouldn't run a map like forest haven on a level 50 toon with a level 60+ buddy there to help. I would advise starting a brand new toon and running all the campaigns (or at least some) with a toon at the appropriate level for each campaign that way you can show the difficulty of the campaign, what strategies should be used, and what sort of gear can get you by in various situations in early game.
Might of said what I meant wrong, I meant like to see what the maps are like. Good idea of using the real character tho!

Skeletonlord
07-08-2012, 01:00 PM
I just wanted to mention that it was an honour me being there. It was a great experience and it built on my confidence. Thanks again Basswhole!

Basswhole
07-09-2012, 01:32 AM
New video out! Let me hear some feedback!!

fuzzylazer
07-09-2012, 05:50 AM
It's upside down. :/

Basswhole
07-09-2012, 08:13 AM
It's upside down. :/
Lol sorry bout that, I forgot to rotate my device when recording. Will not happen again!

Skeletonlord
07-09-2012, 10:32 AM
Part 5 was good as well! On to Dark Forest we go! The only thing I would say was the camera being upside down, but apart from that, awesome job!

Basswhole
07-10-2012, 08:50 PM
PArt 1 is out, but a new vid! Part 2 coming soon

Skeletonlord
07-11-2012, 02:38 PM
These are good. Real good. I could start a YouTube series, but how can I record on my iPod without having a jail broken device?

Jugernugetx
07-11-2012, 02:41 PM
These are good. Real good. I could start a YouTube series, but how can I record on my iPod without having a jail broken device?

your lucky u have an ipod lol, android here xD

Swords
07-11-2012, 03:45 PM
dont put much videos all cramed in one post... makes my computer go ( LAG! )

Basswhole
07-11-2012, 04:23 PM
I don't know at all how to do videos on a non jail broken device. Also putting videos on 3rd post!