PDA

View Full Version : Fighting Against People

EyeDreamUni
07-08-2012, 02:09 AM
What if there were a feature that people could use to somehow let a Dev / Mod know that someone is being offensive / breaking ToS? That way we'd see less scammers, explicit language, and harassment in the game? The penalty could be ban or a 5 day suspension? What do you think?

flashbackflip
07-08-2012, 05:49 AM
If you tap on any toon in game u will see several buttons to interact with

One of them is called 'REPORT' and it does exactly what u r suggesting

Be advised, that devs research chats of both ppl - the one reported and the one reporting - so if you overuse this button it may result in ban to you, nit the guy u reported

I hope it helped.. Peace

EyeDreamUni
07-09-2012, 06:20 PM
I'm talking about a feature that actually works..

/report_TARGETNAME, /reportchat_TARGETNAME, and clicking on someone then clicking report isn't effective. I've reported many people and somehow they always turn up the next few days repeating their act. Nowadays telling someone that you're "gonna report them" results them in saying "Go ahead, do it, I don't care". Why? Becaue reporting someone is useless and ineffective. If reporting worked, there would be less scammers, flamers, and spammers.

I was thinking about a new feature that could replace the report button. Something that isn't strict and won't ban you for accidently slipping a bad word. Probably a 3 strike feature that suspends your account if you're "reported". This feature would give players 2 suspensions before they are banned, that way players would stop scamming, spamming, and flaming.

Thanks for the feedback though, Flashbackflip! :) If only reporting was effective..

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 06:30 PM
Yeah but if they do this if i'm correct they would be getting complaints.That is because they may not do that to older players,so if they heard that then they would keep emailing STS.Maybe i'm wrong but that's my thought.

HunterSLAYER
07-10-2012, 09:24 PM
So if I said f....... By accident i'll get banned?
No way man there's something called Autocorrect/predictive text.
Think about the mobile users man.

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Elyseon
07-10-2012, 09:29 PM
This is exactly what reporting is o_O

SkillFullGamer
07-20-2012, 04:56 PM
I've reported someone for sexually harassing my female avatar and they reported me back -.-......