PDA

View Full Version : Idea for the stash area

imsolegit
07-08-2012, 04:05 AM
IDEA FOR THE STASH AREA:

Hi there, just came up with this idea while getting some of the items that I need on my stash...

1.) "PREVIEW ON AVATAR" option
or make it "AUTO PREVIEW" on the character once it is selected.
2.) "SORT IT BY TYPE" categorize it according to its kind.
(ex. Helm, Weapon, Armor, Shield etc..)
(same concept on INVENTORY and CS but not exactly the same)

I think that idea really helps everyone, especially for those people who has over 250 items in their stash, coz it is really difficult to look for and get the item that you need in that kind of arrangement.

I hoped this could implemented in the future updates.
Thanks and more power PL!!!!

Aaroniero Arruruerie
07-08-2012, 09:38 AM
I agree, though I play every other game but PL. I'm facing the same dilemma in other games. Don't get me wrong, the variety is a bit more on DL but, you are right. They should look into that option.

ImHawk
07-08-2012, 10:04 AM
already been suggested... tho I like the idea..

Energizeric
07-08-2012, 02:39 PM
I would prefer instead of sorting by type to just sort by color (pinks at top, then purples, etc.), then level (highest level at top), and than alphabetically within each level. That way each set of 3 or 4 items would be grouped together and easy to retrieve when needed.

DerSchuetze
07-09-2012, 06:47 AM
devs stated they were going to improve stash multiple times already over time, but who knows when it will be done

elianel
07-09-2012, 07:10 AM
Yeup yeup I need something like this

Silverpegasus
07-10-2012, 09:55 AM
Actually, what we need is something like a Find search bar, where you just have to type the name, just like the one we use in CS.

I want to find my lilith set... i'll just have to type "lilith"
and it showed all my liliths in my stash! :D

Imho all those helmet, armor, weapon, craft, etc tabs thing are just way too much to access our stash...

Itoopeo
07-10-2012, 09:58 AM
I agree with silverpegasus, we need search bar to stash