PDA

View Full Version : invisibilty?!?!?!

kluu
07-08-2012, 06:12 AM
while playing ctf i noticed a certain player would be invisible.. how is this possible with ghost strike at level 32?!?! its definitely not lag as everything is moving and working fine. i'd be getting hit without knowing where it's coming from then all of a sudden he appears in front of me. happened on more than one occasion with the same player. is this a hack or am i just trippin out here? anyone see this happen? not laggy but like some invisible power.

HunterSLAYER
07-08-2012, 07:29 AM
It just means....you have a ping spike. Use a different internet connection,if you are on mobile I would recommend WIFI and hotspot is a no-no.

If you are on Chrome(idk didn't played on chrome before.), you should experience anti-lag as you are transferring data directly over your cable network.
(unless Other subscribers on your network go bonkers or something and use crazy amounts of bandwidth by Torrenting huge files,etc which is very unlikely.)

Sent from my LT26a using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

kluu
07-08-2012, 04:24 PM
im on chrome.. and i dont think its due to ping spike at all.. others in the same game saw the same thing i did.. if it was due to lag or spikes in ping i would assume to see it universally with random players.. anyhow just wanted to see if anybody else noticed anything strange....

Worship
07-08-2012, 04:33 PM
So how do I make the ping stay where I want it? I've been starting to get glitchy because the ping will either be 150> or >1000

TANKKAAR
07-08-2012, 05:00 PM
has this happened on multiple occasions or just once? to be honest either way it could just be server lag but just in case I would make sure your not running too many programs on your computer while playing.

Sam_Arah
07-08-2012, 08:41 PM
i've had this happen before, i just attribute it to lag

maneatingtree
07-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Pics?

ImHawk
07-08-2012, 09:13 PM
LOLZWUT?!!?!?
Hmmm... Ghost ey? Better learn that move quick on my pickachu;)

Shaocalur
07-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Maybe that player is using Fatal Burst out of your camera view then uses Shadow Dance to appear next to you... I don't know, just spitting in the wind.

Lady_Pebbles
07-08-2012, 10:56 PM
I know what he's talkng about. I saw it happen to me, ping was white (not green or red.. On Android) and I moved my cam around and didn't see anyone. It was hella weird. O.o Then when I approach a group fighting, I lag like a sumamamabish before it DCs me. >__<

Larissa
07-09-2012, 04:46 PM
happened to me too... couple of times i got hit and killed without seeing anyone..

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 05:05 PM
Yeah,you must have had high ping.

Lady_Pebbles
07-09-2012, 05:52 PM
Yeah,you must have had high ping.
Nurr. Read my post. Smh.

Jblazer
07-09-2012, 07:13 PM
Nurr. Read my post. Smh.

Lol sorry.

kluu
07-12-2012, 04:14 AM
im pretty sure there are some people who play this game hacked which causes weird things to happen on screen for others. whether its a speed hack or health hack etc... whatever it is its annoying. i don't have an app that can take a clip of whats going on otherwise i'd post it here but some of you definitely seem to know what im talking about. its not "high ping" and its not lag.. its some other bs.

kharmel
07-12-2012, 11:49 AM
This really happens.. it happened to me like 5-7 times...With a specific player. Its hard to put on video because it will shock you with curiosity before u can even record it.
> take note- its not lag spikes, i have a green ping.
** just sharing my experience.......

kluu
07-12-2012, 05:10 PM
^^ kharmel.. that is exactly what i'm saying.. seems to happen more often than not with certain players.. not only invisibility but sometimes i think a speed hack or skill usage without loss of blood is used. really just speculation at this point and observations.

tlong0626
07-12-2012, 08:47 PM
I have seen the exact same thing happen and Kluu is right. There's no lag issue that is affecting the game. There's something that people are doing to get the invisibility skill.

sun light
07-13-2012, 02:13 AM
i was running into mobs trail in ctf and.. boom! 1/3 of my blood is gone lol
is that what u mean?
myb its a super mob lol
is that happend to u not in mobs trail?
cos IMO if u have lots of mobs around u? they hit u like hell.. 1/3 health!

Miyake
07-14-2012, 07:10 AM
Argh! I encountered such many times but I can't be certain if there's any particular player causing it. Time for me to keep watch now. :)

Tor
07-16-2012, 10:54 PM
This is legitimate inquiry. I've seen two kinds of invisibility. I thought one was skill, one was hack. But I couldn't find "invisibility" ranked. In one instance, one player was visible via his team color ring in CTF, but player himself completely invisible, only the team color ring and player name. I was like... huh???? How do I get that? In another instance I rushed to rev station and was hoping to rev blood and suddenly I got crit and was killed. Absolutely _NO ONE_ visiibly near me. Doubt it was ping as my connection was good at that time. I usually don't PVP when my connection sukky because no point.

Thx.

Itisi
07-17-2012, 12:00 PM
I've found that players who are lagging make themselves invisible without knowing it. I highly doubt its a hack now, just another bug in the system due to many players playing. :) if you find yourself being attacked with no one there, swarm and run. ;)

Lady_Pebbles
07-18-2012, 01:31 AM
I've found that players who are lagging make themselves invisible without knowing it. I highly doubt its a hack now, just another bug in the system due to many players playing. :) if you find yourself being attacked with no one there, swarm and run. ;)
Shouldn't it be the oposite then? I be lagging like hell and teleport in PvP & players still see me but when Im not lagging I get invisible players attacking me.

Itisi
07-18-2012, 02:10 PM
Shouldn't it be the oposite then? I be lagging like hell and teleport in PvP & players still see me but when Im not lagging I get invisible players attacking me.

I really have no idea, Its just what I see at times.