PDA

View Full Version : 2022-03-22 Content Update (290437)

asommers
03-22-2022, 11:34 AM
+ Increase Shamrock drop chance.
+ Increase maximum Shamrock loot from event minions.
+ Fix men's Malachite hat using incorrect (non-shiny) colors.
+ Increased chance to drop Azure, Cobalt and Sapphire vanity items from event bosses!

EvelynENK
03-22-2022, 12:13 PM
hello could you please put the Sapphire suit that can be bought for tokens

Squidgame
03-22-2022, 12:37 PM
+ Increased chance to drop Azure, Cobalt and Sapphire vanity items from event bosses!

The Malachite Top and Hat are still looking the same on Males. Nothing changed, the only shiny bright green are the Legs and the Wings still.

Squidgame
03-22-2022, 12:42 PM

https://ibb.co/8YxKbHh

As you can see the Hat and the Top's colours look nothing like the colour of the wings or Legs. Please look into it again. Thank you

Cinco
03-22-2022, 12:43 PM
The Malachite Top and Hat are still looking the same on Males. Nothing changed, the only shiny bright green are the Legs and the Wings still.

The hat was changed. It's subtle - but not precisely the same.

Cinco
03-22-2022, 12:44 PM
hello could you please put the Sapphire suit that can be bought for tokens

Let's see how things go now that the drop rate has been increased.

Squidgame
03-22-2022, 01:35 PM

But how about the top? The top is a more main piece than the hat honestly. There is no difference between the top on Malichite and Sin patty

Squidgame
03-22-2022, 01:37 PM

The Malachite top and legs don't even match, the green brightness difference is extremely visible honestly, looks very out of place instead of both being bright green

zerodawn
03-22-2022, 02:04 PM
Hey cinco, asking around after your update today there still seems to be no sign of sapphire and azure wings

Xxenchantress
03-22-2022, 02:39 PM
You would think since there are quite a bit of new vanity items the monster bosses should drop, there would be a higher probability of a drop but I have gotten zero drops and I have been playing alot thinking it would. Two more days of the event and I'm loosing hope.

EvelynENK
03-22-2022, 03:31 PM
Thanks for listening to me if I've been playing day afternoon and night and early morning since the event began and it doesn't come out u.u I love that sapphire suit

valpira
03-22-2022, 06:45 PM
spent 14 hours a day never get a single wing. mu friend got his wing for 1 hour T_T its unfair. this is ambroxo

valpira
03-22-2022, 06:51 PM
devs must know the players who's deserving for getting the wing. i hope debs can feel us whos trying our best ans put so much effort for this ;(

EvelynENK
03-23-2022, 12:40 AM
really please put the sapphire suit to buy with tokens I have been playing since this event began until dawn and I have not taken off the sapphire suit or wings please put it on sale for tokens the sapphire suit please thank you very much sorry to bother

Lyv
03-23-2022, 03:06 AM
devs must know the players who's deserving for getting the wing. i hope debs can feel us whos trying our best ans put so much effort for this ;(

That's a luck thing. I don't thing anyone at StS is sitting there and deciding who gets the wings and who not. I farmed some years ago 1 month for black top and my boyfriend got it in some days.
Can be fast and can take ages.

Safezone
03-23-2022, 04:25 AM

Hey Cinco,drop rate increased but sadly it only applies to Cobalt Set and bottles. Would you please look into this matter? The sapphire serpent set and wings are still hard to drop and so far, only 3 pieces have been farmed by people in general and event is about to end tomorrow. I hope the drop rate will increase because we cant complete the achievement if the sets and wings are very limited. Thank you Cinco!

Lyv
03-23-2022, 04:59 AM

Thank you so much for the change. It's definitely a difference 💗👍

valpira
03-23-2022, 06:13 AM
still the same green violet weapons no sign of blue wings fake news

Xxenchantress
03-23-2022, 09:35 AM
It has not been any different, no vanity has dropped at all and I was on event for hours, it is quite disappointing compared to the Valentine event that was wonderful.

Lyv
03-23-2022, 11:19 AM
It has not been any different, no vanity has dropped at all and I was on event for hours, it is quite disappointing compared to the Valentine event that was wonderful.

I ment mostly the token drop rate which has definitely increased. Some vanity did also drop but also not to compare with valentine event.
Good luck.

Xxenchantress
03-23-2022, 11:31 AM
I ment mostly the token drop rate which has definitely increased. Some vanity did also drop but also not to compare with valentine event.
Good luck.
Yes, token drop rate is definitely much better, have not still got a single vanity drop. Must be bad luck on my part.

cozyandreyy
03-23-2022, 01:39 PM
Yes, token drop rate is definitely much better, have not still got a single vanity drop. Must be bad luck on my part.i personally dropped alot of azure/cobalt.but no luck on sapphire and wings.noone seem to drop.only seen 3 ppls have wings and only one wearing sapphire.can you increase the chance on sapphire? c

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A515F folosind Tapatalk

zerodawn
03-23-2022, 04:59 PM
Currently im the only person with the full title set, is it supposed to be a rare title is that why drop rates are low?

valpira
03-23-2022, 09:23 PM
one day left brother cinco please help is get the vanities thay u said the boss will drop. were loosing hope but still we try we realy working hard for this. when the event started id been trying to wake myself just plau hoping to get the blue wings i realy thank you for the effort ur trying to help us. i filed a vacation leave just for this event and i spent lots of lots of hours trying to get one. please help

Darkwarfare420
03-24-2022, 03:02 AM
Everything drops for me but Sapphire and cobalt wings I give up trying for titles smh. Why make titles but make it impossible to get the titles

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Lyv
03-24-2022, 05:06 AM

There is a mistake in the buff display of the malachite set. At the vendor it says xp & luck ,
In the inventory it says gold & luck.
What is correct?

Mr.Sai
03-24-2022, 08:48 AM

Okay thank you very much for increasing the rate. This has applied nicely on Cobalt and Azure Sets.
And increased the Wings by 2-3 more, and The Sapphire Pieces by around 5 more.

Not a tremendous rise but yes, it has been a little rise.

What's your plan about the wings as a token version ? (Non-Tradeable)
Let the vanities be as drops.
Putting my opinion, goodluck :)

Yuying
03-24-2022, 09:03 AM
Okay thank you very much for increasing the rate. This has applied nicely on Cobalt and Azure Sets.
And increased the Wings by 2-3 more, and The Sapphire Pieces by around 5 more.

Not a tremendous rise but yes, it has been a little rise.

What's your plan about the wings as a token version ? (Non-Tradeable)
Let the vanities be as drops.
Putting my opinion, goodluck :)

Hopefully we can get the set and wing with token during cool down..

Hallowickedz
03-24-2022, 10:00 AM
Hello again cinco ! thanks so much once again for the update things have been running alot smoother. I was hoping maybe you had considered extending the event one more week? to give us all a chance to get the drops sonce the majority of the event drop rate was really low? also is there any chance when event does end we can have the blue wings as a token item in the vendor? no need for plat version. thanks in advance for considering have a good day

Lyv
03-24-2022, 10:16 AM
I was hoping the same thing

Cinco
03-24-2022, 10:27 AM
I feel like the fair thing to do here is to extend the event through the weekend with a slight increase to the Azure Angel Wings' drop rate.

We have almost no "loot" exclusives in Dark Legends (thanks to me bringing everything back all the time). We just recently introduced a system where Platinum exclusive items can be sold in very limited quantities... and this is the first chance we've had since Valentine's to offer something that is just for the gritty grinding Vampires.

So I'll extend the event through the weekend and have it cool down for three days after ending on Monday afternoon. Drop rate of those wings will be a big higher but not so high as to destroy their value for the lucky few who've looted it so far. Keeping these items out of the vendor will also keep their value high. Refraining from having them for Platinum should also help.

Hope there's no hard feelings!

Hallowickedz
03-24-2022, 10:35 AM
thabk you so much cinco ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Mr.Sai
03-24-2022, 10:35 AM
I feel like the fair thing to do here is to extend the event through the weekend with a slight increase to the Azure Angel Wings' drop rate.

We have almost no "loot" exclusives in Dark Legends (thanks to me bringing everything back all the time). We just recently introduced a system where Platinum exclusive items can be sold in very limited quantities... and this is the first chance we've had since Valentine's to offer something that is just for the gritty grinding Vampires.

So I'll extend the event through the weekend and have it cool down for three days after ending on Monday afternoon. Drop rate of those wings will be a big higher but not so high as to destroy their value for the lucky few who've looted it so far. Keeping these items out of the vendor will also keep their value high. Refraining from having them for Platinum should also help.

What an Amazing job !
No words to thank you for increasing it a week :)
Unlimited thanks from the entire community ��

Yashirou
03-24-2022, 10:36 AM

I love this idea

EvelynENK
03-24-2022, 05:20 PM
please put the sapphire set to buy it for tokens I play nonstop and I don't get that sapphire set

Lyv
03-25-2022, 02:52 PM
What's going on...? Today not one vanity drop....hmmmm

Xxenchantress
03-25-2022, 04:10 PM
What's going on...? Today not one vanity drop....hmmmm
Same with me, not a single vanity dropped for me today. Out of all the days playing tirelessly the whole event I only got a couple of cobalt vanity drops. I hope they don't make the next event this terribly frustrating or no one is going to want to play. I already plan on not spending anymore money on the game if it's going to always be this way, not everyone can dedicate countless hours to play and see if they get a drop.

valpira
03-25-2022, 04:32 PM
brother cinco before the mini update i got the blue wing finally. tysm

Darkwarfare420
03-25-2022, 04:42 PM
If I drop one more piece of cobalt I'm gonna scream. That's all that drops for me smh. All I want is wings and thats all now I'm so tired of only cobalt

Darkwarfare420
03-25-2022, 05:43 PM

Hope there's no hard feelings!It's still frustrating though cause all I keep dropping is colbalt this and cobalt that

Veejaylovesu
03-25-2022, 08:41 PM
Cinco please remove token drop in the boss to give us high chance on getting the vanity.

Minionmaster
03-25-2022, 11:16 PM
Cinco please fix the two different colour variants between the sapphire serpent pants and vest

Thank you

Lyv
03-26-2022, 04:22 AM
Cinco please remove token drop in the boss to give us high chance on getting the vanity.

That would be a good idea. Most of the tokens come from mobs and ghosts anyways.

Lyv
03-26-2022, 05:07 AM
But I don't think that over the weekend something gets done.