PDA

View Full Version : For anyone looking for some pvp at lower levels…

Repent
03-22-2022, 11:49 AM
Not sure about all the levels but I am aware that 48 pvp is active as of right now and we have daily clashes if anyone is interested in coming down to 48 to play hmu in game ign “Atoned” or add my discord niko#1129

Would love to clash with some more people! Gears aren’t outrageously overpriced at that level and you don’t need para items to be “OP” glintstone set works nicely for each class ofc there are some better equips to use like rendtail and planar pendent but i’m without these better gears and still having a good time!

Hope to see some more of you soon! - Atoned

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 11:58 AM
Yeah and some rare weapons like roman weaps who's better than arcane weaps and rachnarus rog weap that can be brought 60m+ and descent awakes for 80m+ and with some old players who have broke items and spared items for sale like twice the price they've brought. Match is kinda slow but if you played against non-toxic players out there its gonna be fun :>

Sent from my RMX1911 using Tapatalk

Repent
03-22-2022, 12:09 PM
Well, I personally have spent 100m mainly just awakening my gear with blue awakes ... idk man sometimes you find some op items for cheap but if gold is the issue I would say just play endgame and do honor pvp.

Most importantly do whatever you find fun.

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 12:18 PM
Im playing 48 pvp and 61 till now, I'm just saying some facts. So if someone wants to join, they will be aware :>> and lastly Honor sucks.

Lawpvp
03-22-2022, 12:21 PM
Yeah and some rare weapons like roman weaps who's better than arcane weaps and rachnarus rog weap that can be brought 60m+ and descent awakes for 80m+ and with some old players who have broke items and spared items for sale like twice the price they've brought. Match is kinda slow but if you played against non-toxic players out there its gonna be fun :>

now they use lvl 45 festival daggers. Who knows how few of em there are but i heard price was 40m for clean

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 12:24 PM
now they use lvl 45 festival daggers. Who knows how few of em there are but i heard price was 40m for cleanYeah, so it's up on them though 48 is kinda not balance in terms of PvP. Just my experienced and observations. But it is still fun! So if anyone wants to join, go on 48 and explore the style of PvP and have fun :>

Repent
03-22-2022, 12:41 PM
Im playing 48 pvp and 61 till now, I'm just saying some facts. So if someone wants to join, they will be aware :>> and lastly Honor sucks.

Yes it is pricey but pvp has always been sadly. At least honor fixed the price issue only wish pvp kills would actually count...

brian98
03-22-2022, 12:44 PM
Yeah, so it's up on them though 48 is kinda not balance in terms of PvP. Just my experienced and observations. But it is still fun! So if anyone wants to join, go on 48 and explore the style of PvP and have fun :>

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkI would love to know who u are becuz seems like u have absolutly no idea how 48 works tbh yes rogs with rach-roman-festive dags are "OP" but its not the zone rogs are stupid even at honor where dumbs says its "balanced" its not the items its the character

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

Repent
03-22-2022, 12:49 PM
I would love to know who u are becuz seems like u have absolutly no idea how 48 works tbh yes rogs with rach-roman-festive dags are "OP" but its not the zone rogs are stupid even at honor where dumbs says its "balanced" its not the items its the character

Yes, your playstyle will determine if you do well in PVP but your build is the most important thing. Not sure on rog equips but thanks for the information Brian!

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 12:49 PM
I would love to know who u are becuz seems like u have absolutly no idea how 48 works tbh yes rogs with rach-roman-festive dags are "OP" but its not the zone rogs are stupid even at honor where dumbs says its "balanced" its not the items its the character

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkYes mr/mscovid, we know how 48 works :D

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 01:00 PM
I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

brian98
03-22-2022, 01:14 PM
I'm not saying that "stupid" the zone of 48, there are few players and old players out there who would love to clash, and some are just to ruin and some for vs till no clash happens. 48 is good but it's about roles of your clash, some players love to have KDR even though their class is not a rogue andl it's kinda outdated if they only used arcane weaps which is better for clash and somehow in vs, and roman weap which some old player used this as against toxic rogue players.

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkAgain roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 01:45 PM
Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkChill dont make mad [emoji1787] Im sayin about "toxic-players" especially those old players too who tends to kill randomly than to wait or to have clash [emoji1787] which results that mage nor tank unmatched against rogue in terms of 1v1 especially because of unbalanced weap in vs [emoji1787] chill your brain

Legendssarcane
03-22-2022, 01:48 PM
Again roman and rach and all those weps are only usefull with rogs cuz rogs are dead brain character even with the fishing rod wep they farm but for the rest war and mage best weps are the arcs and dont tell me u wanna 1v1 with a war cuz thats next lvl of ignorance also mage its not for 1v1 only rogs are made for all senarios cuz thats what sts want crazy crit no CD and insane dps and since they made the game paytowin with awakens rogs just broken everywhere

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkIts a "fact" not an "ignorance" [emoji1787] I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in [emoji119]

brian98
03-22-2022, 01:55 PM
Its a "fact" not an "ignorance" [emoji1787] I just want them to aware before entering the zone :> so they'll know what roles they fit in [emoji119]

Sent from my RMX1911 using TapatalkAight ok xD

Neutrone
03-22-2022, 02:48 PM
Hmm I still have some of my 48 gear so I might check it out.

Some questions though. Is everyone in one big guild or are there a bunch of other guilds?

And I see people talking about roman candles and the other one (forgot the name). Are these legendaries currently better than the arcanes O.o. Haven't touched twinks in a while so I'm curious. 48 and 41 were my favourites cuz things were more or less balanced to an extent.

Edit: second weapon I'm talking about is rachnarus or whatever it's called.

brian98
03-22-2022, 02:55 PM
Hmm I still have some of my 48 gear so I might check it out.

Some questions though. Is everyone in one big guild or are there a bunch of other guilds?

And I see people talking about roman candles and the other one (forgot the name). Are these legendaries currently better than the arcanes O.o. Haven't touched twinks in a while so I'm curious. 48 and 41 were my favourites cuz things were more or less balanced to an extent.

Edit: second weapon I'm talking about is rachnarus or whatever it's called.Yes those weps are only usefull for rogs arc weps its still best option at mage and war theres like 3 guilds rn not everyone in a same one cuz that kill the zone

Neutrone
03-22-2022, 03:01 PM
Yes those weps are only usefull for rogs arc weps its still best option at mage and war theres like 3 guilds rn not everyone in a same one cuz that kill the zone

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkWonderful ty, I mainly played mage so I'm looking forward to going back. I still have my entomancer rifle which I remember was really great, second to only arcane staff. Now I just need to know what stats I'll need as a mage currently and I'll be good to go [emoji106]

brian98
03-22-2022, 03:05 PM
Wonderful ty, I mainly played mage so I'm looking forward to going back. I still have my entomancer rifle which I remember was really great, second to only arcane staff. Now I just need to know what stats I'll need as a mage currently and I'll be good to go [emoji106]As ento gun is not a good wep tbh and for stats best option is armor awakens nothing else best pets stats are the same arc lov,arc bemine,heroic leto is good if u wnna be very tanky :) pets aa glow,nekro,heroic cotton

Lethoiun
03-22-2022, 03:07 PM
PvP is dead. Leave the horse be.

brian98
03-22-2022, 03:08 PM
PvP is dead. Leave the horse be.I feel ur pain homie i feel and share ur pain ...

Neutrone
03-22-2022, 03:13 PM
As ento gun is not a good wep tbh and for stats best option is armor awakens nothing else best pets stats are the same arc lov,arc bemine,heroic leto is good if u wnna be very tanky :) pets aa glow,nekro,heroic cotton

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkI see, same as last time then, thanks for the info! Will definitely check it out after eggzavier. Ah one more question, minimum damage for mage?

brian98
03-22-2022, 03:21 PM
I see, same as last time then, thanks for the info! Will definitely check it out after eggzavier. Ah one more question, minimum damage for mage?U can have 1.1k dmg or 1.2kdmg its fine as long as it doest low those numbers

Neutrone
03-22-2022, 03:37 PM
U can have 1.1k dmg or 1.2kdmg its fine as long as it doest low those numbers

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkPerfect thanks

Trenton
03-22-2022, 08:06 PM
U can have 1.1k dmg or 1.2kdmg its fine as long as it doest low those numbers

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante TapatalkI also am probably gonna make a 48, idk how active it is but I just love the gear at that level. Is dragon hunter staff any good or do mages use glintstone gun?

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

brian98
03-22-2022, 08:47 PM
I also am probably gonna make a 48, idk how active it is but I just love the gear at that level. Is dragon hunter staff any good or do mages use glintstone gun?

Sent from my SM-A516U using TapatalkDrag staff is best mage wep

Cosuu
03-28-2022, 01:44 PM
Since many new mages....Im selling some top 48 items for mage :)

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind Tapatalk

Trenton
03-28-2022, 05:21 PM
Since many new mages....Im selling some top 48 items for mage :)

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A202F folosind TapatalkPm me about those items

Sent from my SM-A516U using Tapatalk

ItsTheCat
04-01-2022, 02:13 PM
Hello lvl 48 has lots of players !!!
Very active and new players gearing up.
Most players have stayed geared for years and constantly upgrading.

I have my characters geared

Feel free to add me : only accepting requests from lvl 48s

Onlycats rouge
Lafitness war

Even mages are becoming op again but you need 2k-2.2k dmg and at least 30% crit. Romans help. I have extra for sale as well for all classes.
But curse mage for clash yeh 1.2-1.3k dmg and at least 3.5-4K+ armor is enough.

likbo1073
04-01-2022, 05:17 PM
Hello lvl 48 has lots of players !!!
Very active and new players gearing up.
Most players have stayed geared for years and constantly upgrading.

I have my characters geared

Feel free to add me : only accepting requests from lvl 48s

Onlycats rouge
Lafitness war

Even mages are becoming op again but you need 2k-2.2k dmg and at least 30% crit. Romans help. I have extra for sale as well for all classes.
But curse mage for clash yeh 1.2-1.3k dmg and at least 3.5-4K+ armor is enough.

Ill try to visit [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk