PDA

View Full Version : Zavier Locks idea!

Repent
03-22-2022, 12:45 PM
Ok, so not my idea but rather a guildies.

So with this event, the new concept of guaranteed loot happened with opening 100 locks. You were guaranteed basically 40m if you spent 1500 plat.

It would be cool to see the same thing in zavier but with 100 locks opened you could obtain a pet of your choice! This would be very helpful for those players attempting to finish their heroic egg APs since some hero eggs are very rare.

This would also allow some eggs that are almost nonexistent like thog to be implemented back into the game... But I doubt people will pick thog over hero sam and others...

Also since the preview hasn't been put up yet this can be implemented and no changes would have to be made during the event.

Let me know what y'all think! - Atoned

Cinco
03-22-2022, 12:48 PM
Moving to suggestions forum.

Cinco
03-22-2022, 12:49 PM
Since eggs are so widely available during the event - and Plat users can have their choice from a huge number of vendors - this seems rather unnecessary.

That said, maybe for a future EggZavier we can have a guaranteed loot token that lets you craft some rare piece of equipment (and not an egg).

Repent
03-22-2022, 12:51 PM
Oh shoot sorry cinco assumed more people would see in general!

I see your reasoning and it makes sense I guess I was just wanting some extra incentive to open locks lol

Cinco
03-22-2022, 12:55 PM

I see your reasoning and it makes sense I guess I was just wanting some extra incentive to open locks lol

Players are more likely to see General - but Developers (especially those who are tasked with evaluating and implementing Player Suggestions) will review the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Oawaoebi
03-22-2022, 12:56 PM

Don’t worry you got my free bump so more ppl can see your idea.

Gesendet von iPhone 13 mit Tapatalk

Repent
03-22-2022, 01:02 PM
Players are more likely to see General - but Developers (especially those who are tasked with evaluating and implementing Player Suggestions) will review the Suggestions and Feedback forum.

Thank you for your time and reply cinco! I will make sure to post future suggestions here :)

Danrog
03-23-2022, 02:57 PM
terrible idea. game becomes so much more p2w, im sure sts will like the idea to get more $ but the game goes lower and lower, not to mention the oversupplying. Free hero garlic was a mistake, hope it never happens again. If u want to have secured money buy event kits or aura or egg, chests are gamble, take it or leave it