PDA

View Full Version : Question for zavior

Encryptions
03-22-2022, 05:52 PM
Why is garlic, shen, leto, sapphire, and many other eggs that "weren't" supposed to be released in zavior until possibly the zavior after this one in this zavior? When we had mephisto it was not released in the zavior after halloween but the zavior after that zavior.
Not a huge deal since the eggs will still probably be expensive but we were told that newer eggs will not be released in the zavior close to the time those eggs were released.

VeryRandomPlayer
03-22-2022, 06:08 PM
I agree, the egg just dropped during this event thus it's too new to be a drop during the zavier event.

This is a big no no.

Sent from my SM-F711U1 using Tapatalk

brian98
03-22-2022, 06:39 PM
All pets should drop in zavier just not the most new ones.... hero samael,hero grimm,mephisto,arc love,arc bemine all those eggs that havent been looteables in a while and they are the most used in pvp becuz is not fair wasting 100m for 2 pets that are essentials

Enviado desde mi SM-G960U mediante Tapatalk

GucciBang
03-22-2022, 09:48 PM
zhulong dropped on zavier a few months after it was released

fuzanglong/shenlong too, other pets too

I don't think there is a rule for pets that will drop, they are sts choices

Sent from my Tesla Model S using Tapatalk

papas
03-23-2022, 04:35 AM
"we were told". U mean devs said that these won't drop in this eggsavier?
Every year many changin happening in events. They can change everythin even last day. Is up to sts.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Yoloswagx
03-23-2022, 04:41 AM
they explicitily mentioned any recent pets wont be brought back into eggzavier which means any pets that got released after eggzavier 2021 wont b back in eggzavier 2022 but they will b in eggzavier 2023

I mean what do i know...they even added a badge to the lb for last valley after the event got out for 2days and that was outrageous...so who knows...theres no consistency which sucks

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Aeot
03-23-2022, 05:52 AM
Are you worried your hoarded garlic eggs will be cheaper?
I don't see this doing any harm. More players can enjoy the best pets. Gold distributed between more players. Everyone happy, except the hoarders. Like always

Huryamma
03-23-2022, 05:57 AM
Why is garlic, shen, leto, sapphire, and many other eggs that "weren't" supposed to be released in zavior until possibly the zavior after this one in this zavior? When we had mephisto it was not released in the zavior after halloween but the zavior after that zavior.
Not a huge deal since the eggs will still probably be expensive but we were told that newer eggs will not be released in the zavior close to the time those eggs were released.
Yeah I don’t get why they changed up so sudden.

abbrv
03-23-2022, 06:06 AM
I don't see this doing any harm. More players can enjoy the best pets. Gold distributed between more players. Everyone happy, except the hoarders. Like always

exactly!

this is what i like about sts..
"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

Encryptions
03-23-2022, 06:09 AM
I don't see this doing any harm. More players can enjoy the best pets. Gold distributed between more players. Everyone happy, except the hoarders. Like alwaysNo, I can careless about the eggs being added. Its about sts saying something and not going through with what they said.

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Azel
03-23-2022, 06:57 AM
No, I can careless about the eggs being added. Its about sts saying something and not going through with what they said.

Well they already screwed that when they added Rusk badge after event started, when they clearly said they wont make changes to lb once event starts (not that i care lmao) :p

Crocodile
03-23-2022, 07:27 AM
Just add every eggs available on the stable already! Sts sucks at doing last min changes..so why dont make all eggs available this time? Problem solve.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

danialazhad63
03-24-2022, 01:56 AM
It's bad to make all egg available. I mean if all egg are lootable then what the point they sell it in store for 1750 & 1500 plat. If people know it will surely lootable. Then people wont buy it from store...the devs want to make money, that's one of the point they created this game. So, asking for everything for free from devs or easy to drop is pathetic, selfish & greedy.. it's their game it's up to them...stop complaining & being a crybaby..

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Oakmaiden
03-24-2022, 07:42 AM
Trust is a fragile thing. Once shattered it remains fractured no matter how much glue ya slap on it..

Analytical
03-24-2022, 08:05 AM
No, I can careless about the eggs being added. Its about sts saying something and not going through with what they said.

They didn't have a definitive statement about this, at most what they meant was it is unlikely for them to add new/recent eggs to eggsavier.

The good thing about not guaranteeing anything is the option to change this anytime they want. Thought this was already clear from the start no idea why people keep bringing this consistency issue up. They rarely guarantee or claim anything as far as I know. Business is fluid and never set in stone, who knows one day arcane legends become a dating app one day where people from all around the world online date with one another?

Cinco
03-24-2022, 08:54 AM
While I am seldom (if ever) consistent, it's important to point out what's true and what's twisted. I did not make an absolute statement on this matter; I indicated that we tend not to include recently released eggs when speaking of Egg-Zavier in general. This got twisted into a belief that there is a strict specific rule (though somehow without acknowledgement of past exceptions or a specific time-frame for what 'recent' even means).

Coming at me when I change my mind about something is totally fair. It happens, has happened and will happen again in the future. Sometimes these changes of mine will affect stuff that you care about very deeply - and I, we, as a company, need to hear your feedback. Weighing good business / design decisions against public outcry is a central tenet of running a games service.

Best wishes!