PDA

View Full Version : Login issue

Auxes
03-22-2022, 09:25 PM
I cannot seem to login via google but I can login using guest and email. Please look into this. I am stuck in choosing a google mail to sign-in with. Thanks in advance.

Futumsh
03-22-2022, 09:45 PM
I cannot seem to login via google but I can login using guest and email. Please look into this. I am stuck in choosing a google mail to sign-in with. Thanks in advance.

You'll have to provide more information if you want help. What platform? What exactly do you see?

Auxes
03-22-2022, 10:55 PM
IOS, okay I'll put it in detail.

I tried to login using google sign-in then it makes me choose among the google mails that I have. After that, I return to Arcane Legends and I am just stuck with the sign in with google and it does not move to the walking timber (loading, authenticating) even after choosing the right google account that I chose.

Futumsh
03-23-2022, 08:12 AM
IOS, okay I'll put it in detail.

I tried to login using google sign-in then it makes me choose among the google mails that I have. After that, I return to Arcane Legends and I am just stuck with the sign in with google and it does not move to the walking timber (loading, authenticating) even after choosing the right google account that I chose.

Hrm, that's pretty strange. I just logged in on iOS with a google account, so whatever is going on is specific to either your device or google account.

My recommendation is to convert it to a spacetime account (email/password) instead if you're still having issues.
If you can use the web client or have a device that doesn't have the issue, nexus -> my account -> modify account in game.
If not, you can contact support and have them do it for you.

Support is here: https://support.spacetimestudios.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Auxes
03-23-2022, 11:20 AM
still have the same problem going on. Anyway, will convert it to a spacetime account, thanks a lot futumsh!