Common: auto Loot /Turn on/Turn off
Rare:auto Loot /Turn off/Turn on
legendary:auto Loot/Turn of/Turn off

This option will help other players to avoid the loots they don't want

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

asommers
03-23-2022, 09:25 PM
So... many... options...

I think what you're looking for is an auto liquidate? Or do you not want to pick it up? Or do you not want the messages?

-ALS

Fearrr
03-23-2022, 09:50 PM
Pretty sure OP means he does not want to pick them up. And that is a +1 for me. No need to Auto Liquidate if they don't reach our inventory stash to begin with. It is very annoying having to clear this junk from inventory after farming maps. Thoughts 🤔

Ilove_Poopoo
03-23-2022, 10:14 PM
This affects everyone who farms maps, and is more prominent to lb runners of every event and APs runners (that engage in more than 100+ hrs of gameplay) that has to go through with looting tens and thousands of cumulative junk that bombard the screen, chat log and inventory.

Adding to this, toggle options to hide/unhide jewels drops, vardan valley material drops. +1

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Analytical
03-24-2022, 12:02 AM
So... many... options...

I think what you're looking for is an auto liquidate? Or do you not want to pick it up? Or do you not want the messages?

-ALS

Yes agree with others lol, this is an ancient issue that needs to be addressed soon.

What we want is the option to not pick up "junks". The op may have went a bit too far, just a toggle to not pick up certain rarities (common, epic, rare, legendary) shall suffice. But should have a sub-toggle button for each rarity as sometimes they can be useful drops in some events.

Holygraghm
03-24-2022, 12:34 AM
+1 on this , but for all characters not just hc

Perogol
03-24-2022, 04:20 AM
@cinco can u make another option for loot item
Here some examples

Epic :auto Loot/ Turn off/ Turn On
Common: auto Loot /Turn on/Turn off
Rare:auto Loot /Turn off/Turn on
legendary:auto Loot/Turn of/Turn off

This option will help other players to avoid the loots they don't want

Sent from my RMX2061 using Tapatalk

-1 will make botting easier since you dont have to care about inv getting full

Analytical
03-24-2022, 05:22 AM
-1 will make botting easier since you dont have to care about inv getting full

Botters get around every system's leaks or every implementation sts has, if they already have the skill to write a script to bot even when this option is not available, then no point to worry about with the toggle available. So makes no difference if they add this or not, botters still get what they want at the end of the day.

This doesn't mean we legit players have to suffer just because of sts incompetency in identifying botters.

Besides Botting is not our responsibility to take care of especially if sts doesn't already have a system to deal with it.
Our job here is to have fun.
Not to work for sts.
So your -1 is not a valid nor a relevant vote.

As long as legit players would benefit significantly from this addition, that's all that matters.

Perogol
03-24-2022, 06:32 AM
they implemented the random map angle* back then,sts let legit* player suffer searching for good evg map to deter botter ,even tho as you said(botter get around every system leak and implementation bla bla)I dont think they are going to let botting work can be done easier by the help of this loot on off option.

Analytical
03-24-2022, 07:28 AM
they implemented the random map angle* back then,sts let legit* player suffer searching for good evg map to deter botter ,even tho as you said(botter get around every system leak and implementation bla bla)I dont think they are going to let botting work can be done easier by the help of this loot on off option.

Meh the camera angle was fine, was just an adjustment to something new, nothing to shout about really.

If this camera thing is the only system they have against botting, all I can say is they shouldn't even waste time on figuring out a solution for it. Because if they can't fix it, they might as well focus on providing better experience for legit players. 90% of the effort should be focusing on legit players as long as the 10% doesn't destroy the 90% experience, just let them be. Nobody is so free to clean weeds everyday. You clean it once in a while and whenever necessary, your purpose is not to clean weed, but to live life to the fullest, to have something to stand for, to work at a place where its fulfilling, to have someone to love and be loved. Don't give so much attention to these weeds, not worth it.

Bottom line, we can enjoy eggsavier with or without botters, time to redirect your focus on the right place. Don't expect them to be gone, learn how to live with it despite the inconvenience.

Perogol
03-24-2022, 07:40 AM
people have been clearing their inv for years,dont you have learn how to live with it despite the inconvinience(as u said)(:

Analytical
03-24-2022, 08:11 AM
people have been clearing their inv for years,dont you have learn how to live with it despite the inconvinience(as u said)(:

Good point I think you are right, people have been staying in caves for thousands of years, maybe you should continue to stay there?

Smh.

In Dr Stephen Covey words, "control what is within your locus of control", having this option is easily within sts control. Removing botters is not and is time consuming and not profit making. Doesn't take a genius to see this ohh god.

Perogol
03-24-2022, 09:10 AM
doesnt take a genius to see this yet the on off loot option is not even being implemented after so many year till now ,wasnt so sure who isnt smart or it just not the case :v